Forums / Discussion / General

232,908 total conversations in 7,790 threads

+ New Thread

The Icecane and Dracofex Mystery

Last posted Jul 08, 2021 at 02:40PM EDT. Added Jun 27, 2021 at 08:09AM EDT
58 posts from 31 users

(Paints giant target on his chest)

Does anyone know how these guys got banned?

Icecane never bad mouthed anyone and pretty much just stuck to writing comments and not uploading anything, whilst Dracofex was pretty chill most of the time.

It can't be because of the horny comments they left on any image vaguely sexual; because they've been doing that for years.

There's a vague suggestion of "Thread Derailment" going around for Dracofex; but since that's, you know, how conversations work, I really don't see that as being the actual reason.

So, wat hapen?

Steve wrote:

https://twitter.com/RCat1988/status/1408083576164335620?s=20
heres why dracorex was banned

(Straps a Neon Pink "Shoot Me" sign to his head)

Ok, so the discord ban seems fair enough, but I don't quite get the comments thing on the main site.

Do the hornyposters not understand that Lewd images lead to Lewd comments?

Because that's literally the best part of hornyposting; just sitting back and reading the insane responses it gets.

Is this a case of new people not following the Golden Rule of "Lurk More" and complaining when the renowned person does what they are renowned for?

I'd understand if he was DM'ing people with stuff like that directly, but considering what we've all got up to in the public comment section, he really hasn't done anything wrong.

I mean, if I can get away with an LSD soup recipe (have fun finding that one), he should be able to get away with his ridiculous horny comments.

And what about our other loveable hornball, Icecane?

Has he been banned for the same reasons?

Rest in Peace Dragon Monarch your witty comments and occasional Furry lust will be missed (especially by me since you were the first person which i hold a convo with when i joined)

Last edited Jun 27, 2021 at 12:39PM EDT

Steve wrote:

https://twitter.com/RCat1988/status/1408083576164335620?s=20
heres why dracorex was banned

I'm sure that Draco was already banned from KYMcord a year ago, but I take that a Discord Ban leads to a site ban? Seeing Dracorex's forum post history, it's solely the replies which I don't remember Draco hornyposting that much. Last I know is that he's arguing with Individual.

I know derailing counts in entry comment sections and forum posts. Idk if Image comment sections also count.

As for Icecane, idk, does not have much on forum posts

I'm just gonna weigh in and say that there is a bias going on around Draco and Ice seeing how KYMcord tends to bring them up over the years.

Griff the Hoplite wrote:

Rest in Peace Dragon Monarch your witty comments and occasional Furry lust will be missed (especially by me since you were the first person which i hold a convo with when i joined)

I mean let's be serious he was more furry lust featuring the occasional comments than comments featuring the occasional furry lust, but that's why we loved him.

I never ran across anything that he did that was even as bad a Lez posting on the site

I mostly saw Draco lusting relatively alone in pics that were already smutty, which, well, checking the comments on smut and not expecting horny seems dumb. I dunno about the PMs though.

Dunno about Icecane, never saw him being that horny.

pinkiespy - goat spy wrote:

I mean let's be serious he was more furry lust featuring the occasional comments than comments featuring the occasional furry lust, but that's why we loved him.

I never ran across anything that he did that was even as bad a Lez posting on the site

Yeah last I checked he never did anything that would justify him getting banned

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Hopefully, this ban helps push Draco and ice into the right direction to help better themselves as people. Posting fap material and fap comments dozens of times a day--accrued to tens of thousands of comments mostly on smut--is not healthy. I give you my best regards, gentlemen.

Freakenstein wrote:

Hopefully, this ban helps push Draco and ice into the right direction to help better themselves as people. Posting fap material and fap comments dozens of times a day--accrued to tens of thousands of comments mostly on smut--is not healthy. I give you my best regards, gentlemen.

(Turns on the laser machine and "A Little Bit of Luck" starts blasting out of the speakers)

I'm not sure if you meant it, but your response comes off as:

"We've noticed these two very clearly troubled souls have taken up roost in our site and we are concerned that their behaviour is having a very negative effect on both their mental state and general livelihood."

"We could reach out to these poor people and discuss their issues with them, helping them over-come their problems and guide them towards a happier, healthier mindset. If nothing else, we can be on hand to support them, so they at least have a safe place to stay."

"Or, we could just yeet them into the wilderness and let them fend for themselves."

Last edited Jun 28, 2021 at 06:48AM EDT

Icecane, regardless of his hornyposting, was probably one of the better users on this site. He embraced wholesome content at any opportunity, and kept hidden from us some political commentary that was critical on
both sides.

Icecane chose to be a degenerate to avoid the constant political tension that permeates on this site, because it mean for him to be forced to choose a side. No one else saw through it. Maybe that is why he was so horny lonely…

Last edited Jun 28, 2021 at 11:47AM EDT

Damn, so that's what happened with Draco…. Poor guy, he was one of the most likeable, yet horny users I've become friends with… And Ice… Ice was pretty smart, while, yes he was also horny he also knew a couple of things I didn't.
I'll miss them both
R.I.P Dracorex, may the Delphox lewds keep you up.
R.I.P Icecane, may your knowledge and horniness be remembered fondly.

Freakenstein wrote:

What are you, their conservative parents; kicking them out because you wont support their "degenerative lifestyle?"

Banned for hornyposting? Okay I'll admit to not paying a whole lot of attention to users outside of an occasional image or whatever new shitstorm there is but I find it funny for one to get banned for that when this site literally has on the occasional spoilered cheesecake image of a furry/animu waifu/big booba/thicc lady.

Idk why people think Draco got banned over hornyposting like how Pooch got lol, it's derailment with a side of hornypost as i've seen him argue lots more time than I expected. I've seen Draco got suspended over derailment on places where he wasn't supposed to be there.

And for real, idk what Ice did exactly that got him banned.

@Freak
At least i'm still here after 5 years.

@blank profile pic
I don't see you ever hornypost that hard, you're safe

Last edited Jun 28, 2021 at 05:06PM EDT

Draco I can somewhat get because I have seen him derailing threads to talk about his problems which just isn't appropriate for a meme site (though banning him for it instead of guiding him to professional help first seems a bit excessive.)

Unsure about what it was with Icecane besides being particularly argumentative but maybe I just didn't pay enough attention to his posts.

I remember seeing Icecane post some bigoted stuff. But not only do i not remember what did he say exactly but also i only saw him do it 2 times and never again, also i remember he posted those things months ago and i first saw them months ago too so they must be like 10 months old.

Oh and Vinluv was also banned, after 8 warnings and 2 suspensions in less than a year and a half. (source)

DeFACT0 wrote:

Icecane, regardless of his hornyposting, was probably one of the better users on this site. He embraced wholesome content at any opportunity, and kept hidden from us some political commentary that was critical on
both sides.

Icecane chose to be a degenerate to avoid the constant political tension that permeates on this site, because it mean for him to be forced to choose a side. No one else saw through it. Maybe that is why he was so horny lonely…

this is very silly

I'm not as active as I used to be on the site, but I do still communicate with other mods on discord and offer advice when questions are asked about specific users. So keeping that in mind, I am willing to give information that I am privy to. If you want to discuss rules, please use the existing rules thread create a new thread and be specific, or contact a moderator or admin.

Icecane has a history of being on mod radar. By that I mean, many of the mods were surprised they were not banned already. Obviously, I do not expect everyone to see every post another user makes. That is beyond unreasonable.
But uh.. did any of you guys other than compy actually see Icecane's not horny posts? IDK where DeFACT0 is getting this idea that Icecane avoided political tension, unless it was meant to be ironic.

Icecane is an example of a grating rule breaker. While they made many comments that independently aren't much, if there is a pattern of it, then it is pretty clear they probably aren't making a one off edgy 'joke'.

This comment prompted the warning: "Don't be racist. Mock the government, not its people." Now remember, warnings are meant to be directing users to better behavior but also keeping a record of it for other mods to see. Ultimatly what matters more than the warning itself is the behavior after it. However, sometimes more immediate evidence presents itself:

We do not ban due to 'mod talk back' but any sort of doubts about what the intentions of the post were and mod leniency generally immediately evaporates when it looks like this. Still, this is alone is not bannable.

With this in context, it moves to another controversy. Specifically the comment chain on this image.

Referring to LBGT people as 'alphabets' is pretty bad, but again, on it's own, and even with the previous context, mods wouldn't go to a ban. However, when another user replied and mentioned the use of "alphabets', as well as linking a CNN article that attempted to address another part of Icecane's initial post, this is where the straw laden camel has a tree fall on it.

Icecane wrote:

"Oof, yeah CNN totally unbiased. Totally not a left-leaning media outlet that would twist anything and everything people they don't like say into any kind of "ism" or "ist".
Y'know, like claiming my use of Alphabets denotes some kind of "I hate trans" message. I know lefties all have inherint mind-reading abilities, but that's quite impressive.
Really, my use of it's more that LBBQXYZ is a stupid acronym/label, and I don't feel like typing it out every time some twitter twit throws a fit over someone leaving out an s with their he."

Source Ad Hominem. Yes, please be skeptical of what you read an be aware that every place has a bias. Mocking someone for posting a journalistic source you don't like and refusing to read the article or look up the information on a source you consider less biased isn't that. Basic rule: Behave

Overly broad political generalizations, especially that of superpower level mockery certainly do not help the case

But really, if I had to point to my favorite thing, it's the idea that deliberately using a mocking name is in no way hateful, and the implication that "Alphabet people" and "LBBQXYZ" are somehow easier to type than LGBT.

Quick glance at few day's comment history prior to banning showed other comments saying "alphabet people" and of course, no results for LGBT.

Icecane clearly showed previously contempt for any sort of reminders about the rules from mods. Add to that what is clearly a dismissal of the behave rule by mocking a user for legitimately attempting to address a point in their initial comment, trying to ""justify"" that mocking terms really aren't that, and despite using twice the number of letters are somehow 'easier to type'… how stupid did Icecane think people are? To be honest the fact the post is so clearly against rules instead of beating around the bush about it was good because it made it that much easier for mods to agree on ban.

Icacane also made a very shortly lived alt and, to my knowledge, made no attempt to talk to the admins about their account. Creating alts to evade bans is against the rules. If Icecane made a ban appeal, I certainly do not know for certain what would have happened. However, after the Eypc situation, lots of mods want to hold off on banning until there is enough evidence that can clearly be shown to admins that will almost immediately convince them that the ban should not be overturned.

I get that most people were probably unaware of some of these details, but absolute declarative statements of how they 'never bad mouthed anyone' and 'Icey in particular literally did nothing to genuinely deserve this' do not line up with the obvious inability to know everything about someone else.

Last edited Jun 28, 2021 at 09:16PM EDT

Jill wrote:

I'm not as active as I used to be on the site, but I do still communicate with other mods on discord and offer advice when questions are asked about specific users. So keeping that in mind, I am willing to give information that I am privy to. If you want to discuss rules, please use the existing rules thread create a new thread and be specific, or contact a moderator or admin.

Icecane has a history of being on mod radar. By that I mean, many of the mods were surprised they were not banned already. Obviously, I do not expect everyone to see every post another user makes. That is beyond unreasonable.
But uh.. did any of you guys other than compy actually see Icecane's not horny posts? IDK where DeFACT0 is getting this idea that Icecane avoided political tension, unless it was meant to be ironic.

Icecane is an example of a grating rule breaker. While they made many comments that independently aren't much, if there is a pattern of it, then it is pretty clear they probably aren't making a one off edgy 'joke'.

This comment prompted the warning: "Don't be racist. Mock the government, not its people." Now remember, warnings are meant to be directing users to better behavior but also keeping a record of it for other mods to see. Ultimatly what matters more than the warning itself is the behavior after it. However, sometimes more immediate evidence presents itself:

We do not ban due to 'mod talk back' but any sort of doubts about what the intentions of the post were and mod leniency generally immediately evaporates when it looks like this. Still, this is alone is not bannable.

With this in context, it moves to another controversy. Specifically the comment chain on this image.

Referring to LBGT people as 'alphabets' is pretty bad, but again, on it's own, and even with the previous context, mods wouldn't go to a ban. However, when another user replied and mentioned the use of "alphabets', as well as linking a CNN article that attempted to address another part of Icecane's initial post, this is where the straw laden camel has a tree fall on it.

Icecane wrote:

"Oof, yeah CNN totally unbiased. Totally not a left-leaning media outlet that would twist anything and everything people they don't like say into any kind of "ism" or "ist".
Y'know, like claiming my use of Alphabets denotes some kind of "I hate trans" message. I know lefties all have inherint mind-reading abilities, but that's quite impressive.
Really, my use of it's more that LBBQXYZ is a stupid acronym/label, and I don't feel like typing it out every time some twitter twit throws a fit over someone leaving out an s with their he."

Source Ad Hominem. Yes, please be skeptical of what you read an be aware that every place has a bias. Mocking someone for posting a journalistic source you don't like and refusing to read the article or look up the information on a source you consider less biased isn't that. Basic rule: Behave

Overly broad political generalizations, especially that of superpower level mockery certainly do not help the case

But really, if I had to point to my favorite thing, it's the idea that deliberately using a mocking name is in no way hateful, and the implication that "Alphabet people" and "LBBQXYZ" are somehow easier to type than LGBT.

Quick glance at few day's comment history prior to banning showed other comments saying "alphabet people" and of course, no results for LGBT.

Icecane clearly showed previously contempt for any sort of reminders about the rules from mods. Add to that what is clearly a dismissal of the behave rule by mocking a user for legitimately attempting to address a point in their initial comment, trying to ""justify"" that mocking terms really aren't that, and despite using twice the number of letters are somehow 'easier to type'… how stupid did Icecane think people are? To be honest the fact the post is so clearly against rules instead of beating around the bush about it was good because it made it that much easier for mods to agree on ban.

Icacane also made a very shortly lived alt and, to my knowledge, made no attempt to talk to the admins about their account. Creating alts to evade bans is against the rules. If Icecane made a ban appeal, I certainly do not know for certain what would have happened. However, after the Eypc situation, lots of mods want to hold off on banning until there is enough evidence that can clearly be shown to admins that will almost immediately convince them that the ban should not be overturned.

I get that most people were probably unaware of some of these details, but absolute declarative statements of how they 'never bad mouthed anyone' and 'Icey in particular literally did nothing to genuinely deserve this' do not line up with the obvious inability to know everything about someone else.

Chuds btfo.

Jill wrote:

Icecane wrote:

WOW, I legit completely forgot about the "alphabet people" thing. Dunno how tho.
Yeah, I take back what I said, that guy ain't a saint. I honestly don't even feel bad for him now.
Sorry for making myself look stupid.

Last edited Jun 28, 2021 at 09:20PM EDT

Jill wrote:

Icecane wrote:

I sincerely wish the mods that are more active would bother actually doing this, where you actually show the reasoning of the decisions that happen. It would make the site a lot less antagonistic than the ones that decide U mad bro is an acceptable explanation

VeteranAdventureHobo wrote:

I sincerely wish the mods that are more active would bother actually doing this, where you actually show the reasoning of the decisions that happen. It would make the site a lot less antagonistic than the ones that decide U mad bro is an acceptable explanation

I agree. More of ^this^ please.

Last edited Jun 28, 2021 at 09:37PM EDT

blank profile pic wrote:

I agree. More of ^this^ please.

When mods take the time to explain things; they still get downvoted to hell and get a lot of angry/snide comments, IE the shortstack gallery, of which Icecane and Dracofex were some of the saltiest people

Jill wrote:

Icecane wrote:

I mean, personally, this doesn't seem too bad to me; but this is primarily an American site and America is not such a multi-cultural country in the same way as the UK is; so when you've got a lot of Eastern Europeans, Africans and Asians with very strong opinions on non-heterosexual sexuality, my definition of "Bad" is going to be set a lot higher than yours.

But if that's the stick we're gonna use, Gargus should really have received a warning too, as he was by and far the most aggressive one in that comment chain.

Again, it's also probably due to the fact that I interact with a lot of First-Generation and Second Generation immigrants from very conservative and….well, I don't want to say "backward" cultures, but they have a very clear, very distinct view of what sort of people should be doing what sort of things.

When you've seen people get into fights because "How dare this person from this inferior tribe speak to me like he's my superior; just because he is a manager and I'm a entry level employee!?" (African Tribal Politics is nasty shit) and the Indian Caste system in action; that something as simple as someone calling Covid a "Yellow Plague" is just…. so benign.

I don't think that's the right word, but when you've had honour killings committed in your community because someone had the audacity to fall in love with someone not of their own faith or with an "unfavourable" race; words just lose all of their power, because as far as I'm aware, no one's been decapitated by words through the internet yet.

Hell, this is all probably coming off as sounding really racist in and of itself; but that's just life in the town I live in.

There's a Slovak ghetto down by the harbour.

The Turks and Greeks run most of the restaurants.

My English teacher was Zimbabwean.

All of our GPs are Indian.

The Nepalese run all of the local grocery stores and hold an amazing parade every year for Diwali (The Festival of Lights).

We've had a few Saudi Arabian Salafists set up a small meeting hall at the top of the High Street lately, but they seem to have nothing to do with the Moderate Pakistani Muslim community, so they're probably just trying to work out if they like it here.

Among my closest friends are a Tongan stage dancer and a Polish civil servant.

My boss is gay, my eldest cousin is a lesbian and another one is bi-sexual.

The other dominant groups are the Roma (A.K.A Gypsies; DO NOT confuse them with the Travellers, unless you want to get into serious trouble), South Africans, Polish, Romanian, Nigerian, Ghanaian and French.

I deal with all of these different and clashing cultures on a daily basis and after a while, you start learning about what they think about the English (Despite the common misbelief that the English can't speak their language, a lot of us know just enough to know when they're chatting shit and about what) and about what they think about each other.

As you can imagine, a man raised in rural Slovakia is going to have an odd opinion about the Pakistani office manager; whilst the god-fearing Nigerian is not going to be particularly happy about the French homosexual kissing his partner in public.

Trust me, we've tried to get everyone to mingle together and break down the stereotypes everyone holds against the other with public events, talks, awareness campaigns, the whole shebang.

But there are just some things that are so ingrained in people, that you'd have a better chance of convincing them the Sky was Green and that Snow is Hot.

The fact is, is that our liberal, Western European cultural and political views are, sadly, in the minority on the global scale.

I'm sure any of you who have travelled away from the major tourist destinations or have lived outside of the larger cities have experienced similar things yourself; but I think it's been so long now that since any of us have been able to do just that, that've we've all become locked in our own echo chambers and have become hypersensitive to everything.

Jill wrote:

Icecane wrote:

With Icecane, I can see how this would warrant a ban. I don't really care much for the politics and all of one user until they start being belligerent and all but sending an angry PM directed at mods to a mod is pretty much asking for it in being banned. I don't even care much for news sites and stations under my own bias in thinking they all got biases but even then as someone that browsed cesspits on the internet, this take of his just leaves a real sour taste. If he wants to disagree on the source, he could do that but with behavior that isn't being belligerent.

Jill wrote:

Icecane wrote:

Yeah I think this pretty much settles it for Icecane imo, being antagonistic in the comments and DMs and referring to LGBT people as "alphabets" is a no go.

Normally I'd be against banning someone just for being an asshole a few times but if he did it this frequently towards minority I don't really think there's an excuse.

It's good to see they were ban because of their bigoterry and not because of puritanism mindset.

@Soup King

Don't use "cultural difference" has an excuse for homophobia.

Homophobia is not intrinsic, heck several culture you thave mentioned where more open to homosexuality then western europe at some point in time.

When someone act like a bigot you should calling him out, no matter where he came from.

Individual wrote:

It's good to see they were ban because of their bigoterry and not because of puritanism mindset.

@Soup King

Don't use "cultural difference" has an excuse for homophobia.

Homophobia is not intrinsic, heck several culture you thave mentioned where more open to homosexuality then western europe at some point in time.

When someone act like a bigot you should calling him out, no matter where he came from.

You got your own problems that has lead you to be suspended regarding derailment and argueing anyways.

Last edited Jun 29, 2021 at 10:22AM EDT

"You get ban one for not being biggoted enough for our standar, so shut up and become an NPC like us"

-Sanakan_ht

Sorry I will continue to call bigotery when I see it, not matter how you feel about people having different opionion.

Individual wrote:

"You get ban one for not being biggoted enough for our standar, so shut up and become an NPC like us"

-Sanakan_ht

Sorry I will continue to call bigotery when I see it, not matter how you feel about people having different opionion.

I mean you could just simply report to the mods if you wanna "call bigotry" instead of quoting stuff I never said, making the conversation worse.

And idk why you're being so antagonistic towards me, i'm just telling you that you got in trouble similar to what Griff, Icance, and Draco got.

That said, I have no defense on Draco and Icecane as they already have dug their own grave by having multiple warnings and multiple suspensions due to Jill explaining it recently.

Last edited Jun 29, 2021 at 11:51AM EDT

Soup King wrote:

I mean, personally, this doesn't seem too bad to me; but this is primarily an American site and America is not such a multi-cultural country in the same way as the UK is; so when you've got a lot of Eastern Europeans, Africans and Asians with very strong opinions on non-heterosexual sexuality, my definition of "Bad" is going to be set a lot higher than yours.

But if that's the stick we're gonna use, Gargus should really have received a warning too, as he was by and far the most aggressive one in that comment chain.

Again, it's also probably due to the fact that I interact with a lot of First-Generation and Second Generation immigrants from very conservative and….well, I don't want to say "backward" cultures, but they have a very clear, very distinct view of what sort of people should be doing what sort of things.

When you've seen people get into fights because "How dare this person from this inferior tribe speak to me like he's my superior; just because he is a manager and I'm a entry level employee!?" (African Tribal Politics is nasty shit) and the Indian Caste system in action; that something as simple as someone calling Covid a "Yellow Plague" is just…. so benign.

I don't think that's the right word, but when you've had honour killings committed in your community because someone had the audacity to fall in love with someone not of their own faith or with an "unfavourable" race; words just lose all of their power, because as far as I'm aware, no one's been decapitated by words through the internet yet.

Hell, this is all probably coming off as sounding really racist in and of itself; but that's just life in the town I live in.

There's a Slovak ghetto down by the harbour.

The Turks and Greeks run most of the restaurants.

My English teacher was Zimbabwean.

All of our GPs are Indian.

The Nepalese run all of the local grocery stores and hold an amazing parade every year for Diwali (The Festival of Lights).

We've had a few Saudi Arabian Salafists set up a small meeting hall at the top of the High Street lately, but they seem to have nothing to do with the Moderate Pakistani Muslim community, so they're probably just trying to work out if they like it here.

Among my closest friends are a Tongan stage dancer and a Polish civil servant.

My boss is gay, my eldest cousin is a lesbian and another one is bi-sexual.

The other dominant groups are the Roma (A.K.A Gypsies; DO NOT confuse them with the Travellers, unless you want to get into serious trouble), South Africans, Polish, Romanian, Nigerian, Ghanaian and French.

I deal with all of these different and clashing cultures on a daily basis and after a while, you start learning about what they think about the English (Despite the common misbelief that the English can't speak their language, a lot of us know just enough to know when they're chatting shit and about what) and about what they think about each other.

As you can imagine, a man raised in rural Slovakia is going to have an odd opinion about the Pakistani office manager; whilst the god-fearing Nigerian is not going to be particularly happy about the French homosexual kissing his partner in public.

Trust me, we've tried to get everyone to mingle together and break down the stereotypes everyone holds against the other with public events, talks, awareness campaigns, the whole shebang.

But there are just some things that are so ingrained in people, that you'd have a better chance of convincing them the Sky was Green and that Snow is Hot.

The fact is, is that our liberal, Western European cultural and political views are, sadly, in the minority on the global scale.

I'm sure any of you who have travelled away from the major tourist destinations or have lived outside of the larger cities have experienced similar things yourself; but I think it's been so long now that since any of us have been able to do just that, that've we've all become locked in our own echo chambers and have become hypersensitive to everything.

I know what you mean, friend.
In my country the official sentiment towards people of different races, beliefs and sexual orientation/identification is not too different to how things are done in the USA but in my country the default religion is (if i remember correctly) catholisism, there are also a couple of chinese and turkish people (all of them owners of their own business) but idk if they all practice different religions.
I have also seen plenty of billboards that preach against discrimination but I've only ever heard about people with different sexual preferences just a couple of times.
As in; my older brother knew a guy in his english school who was gay, he also has a friend who's sister is a lesbian and my mom's personal hairdresser is asexual but that's it.
There's also no such thing as racism in my country because most of the population is not white, actual white people in my country are so few that they are the minority. I've seen several white people in my town alone, hell, my aunties who live next door to me are white and so is my mom.
I think that what I'm trying to say here is that, while i do live in a part of South America that it's not as progressive as the United States, there's very little racism or homophobia bacause the people required for such sentiments are kinda uncommon, and even if they were… We wouldn't have time to be bigoted or much of anything other than just words that we say in private and are not intended to be heard by almost anyone.

Individual wrote:

-Sanakan_ht

Everything is sexist, everything is homophobic, and you have to call it all out.

All this is why I just dont feel like ever discussing stuff like politics of any kind here, let alone mock them. Instead opting to laugh at crazies and dumb people or decisions from both wings even if theyre from the wing I fall into.
I think the only mod warning I recieved was a year or longer ago and its because I want paying enough attention to the erection level of the nipples in it.

Jill wrote:

Icecane wrote:

And to think I actually enjoyed Icecane commenting on my posts.
After reading that, he can get lost.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!