Forums / Discussion / General

232,908 total conversations in 7,790 threads

+ New Thread

Is there a list of accepted websites to link videos?

Last posted Feb 23, 2022 at 07:43AM EST. Added Feb 23, 2022 at 07:43AM EST
1 post from 1 user

TLDR: How many video sources does KYM accept and where can I check it?

Linking videos directly to KYM instead of uploading videos in has many benefits: you can see the linked source to youtube or dailymotion, you don't need to worry about space in the servers, you're going to find more comments in a youtube video about a specific topic…

However, there is a problem. youtube has been guilty of updating community guidelines too many times, which led situations like the ad-pocaplypse, the situation with Crowder and Vice, the spamming of emoticons in live chats leading to instant bans… Which leads to videos ending in private or deleted because the user is banned unexpectedly. And if you don't believe me check the Entry of Carl the Cuck and Skrillex here: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/carl-the-cuck-and-aids-skrillex you will see "video not available".

And before you suggest Imgur, that also contains suspiciously parallel behaviors when it comes to community guidelines as well in already removed content. And besides, Imgur requires you to put in your computer more cookies than Cookie Monster's stomach. Why does Imgur require so many cookies? Where does that need come from, from advertisers, or from infiltrators to track dissidents to one or various regimes?

Rantooru over.

So yes, I was wondering if there is a whole list of accepted video sources or something like that.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!