Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,770 total conversations in 9,945 threads

+ New Thread

Most messed up thing you've ever seen?

Last posted Jan 07, 2014 at 12:08PM EST. Added Dec 20, 2013 at 07:34PM EST
44 posts from 36 users

I saw someone jump off of this before:

(It's 50m tall, and when they hit the water, their clothes pretty much exploded off of their body. They lived and are now a quadreplegic)

As a kid I was extremely squeamish and as such never watched anything remotely gory or violent and as such am still a little squeamish to this day. I can take a lot a blood, but gore still gets at me, so I intentionally avoid movies and shows with a lot of gore. I was watching Elysium the other day, though, and this little number caught me by surprise.

It's not the worst thing in the world, and yeah it's just makeup and/or CG but for God's sake that's a bit much for me and the worst part is the guy is still alive during this part. I was squeaming a lot just trying to screenshot and upload this damn pic.

Last edited Dec 21, 2013 at 12:58AM EST

When I was in first grade I always liked watching the gophers in my schools field, I would run after one when it popped out of its hole (I was a very lonely kid). Naturally some kids looking to ruin someones day came in and started digging up the tunnels, when they managed to catch one of the gophers they stomped them to death and crushing them to make em squeak. I wasn't really that fond of people after that.

I saw a picture (a painting, rather) that seemed to depict either a pair of malformed human adults, or monsters, butchering and preserving human meat, in a very vivid and disturbing art style. There were infants and fetuses hung on hooks throughout the room and sausage being made from the intestine of a disemboweled human adult that was spread over the butchers table.

Someone replaced the eyes on everything in that painting with Goatse and spammed it all over the Dwarf Fortress forums.

I also saw Tubgirl when 2 guys raided the Minecraft forums a year or two ago (IIRC) and spammed it all over the place.

Last edited Dec 22, 2013 at 02:05AM EST

ConnerABacon wrote:

I saw a picture (a painting, rather) that seemed to depict either a pair of malformed human adults, or monsters, butchering and preserving human meat, in a very vivid and disturbing art style. There were infants and fetuses hung on hooks throughout the room and sausage being made from the intestine of a disemboweled human adult that was spread over the butchers table.

Someone replaced the eyes on everything in that painting with Goatse and spammed it all over the Dwarf Fortress forums.

I also saw Tubgirl when 2 guys raided the Minecraft forums a year or two ago (IIRC) and spammed it all over the place.

Isn't that the album cover for Cannibal Corpse's Butchered at Birth?

I feel that nothing phases me.
It seems that I am trying to make myself special. I do really don't feel anything that makes me sick, or have any thoughts.

But watching someone burning themselves is kind of disorienting at times.

During early KYM, some guy posted a link to this website with endless amounts of shock images. It started out nice then got worse. First image was kittens, second was lime cat, third was a man with a hole thru his head. Gore hentai, dead bodies, body horror, people cutting themselves, the whole thing was damn terrifying. After all the shit i've been thru online, that was the worst.

ChickenMicnugget wrote:

I heard a lot about it,but am too afraid to look at it myself. What is it exactly?

Basically what Ashbot said, it starts out with some cute animals, then turns into the most horrifying gore you can imagine. I took a look at it once, around one tenth into the page, there were decapitated heads, ripped open legs and a lot of scat images.
It was the worse thing I've seen yet on the internet. Kept a pretty straight face throughout it, but when there was a close up of someones smashed-up face, a bit further into the page than those pictures described before, I left.

Long time ago, someone challenged me to watch a video. He said it would make me puke. Well, it didn't make me puke but it was still cringeworthy…

In this video a man dressed like a woman was kissing and fucking dead cow's head. Later he put cow's guts into his ass.

dirudiru wrote:

Basically what Ashbot said, it starts out with some cute animals, then turns into the most horrifying gore you can imagine. I took a look at it once, around one tenth into the page, there were decapitated heads, ripped open legs and a lot of scat images.
It was the worse thing I've seen yet on the internet. Kept a pretty straight face throughout it, but when there was a close up of someones smashed-up face, a bit further into the page than those pictures described before, I left.

I don't recommend that you should describe it to others, it just sparks their curiosity. I don't say what I've seen that is the most Cringe-inducing because it will just make them search up what I found so far.

ED's Offended Page isn't that bad (to me), but it's pretty gross. It does have every shock image known to the Internet, and it really jacks up doesn't stop. It goes on forever, and it is pretty brutal. The way it produced its page looking harmful is funny, yet sick, as the page is pretty much entirely gore.

Self immolation's genre is the worst of the worst imo.

The worst I've seen thus far has to be Celebrian, this Lord of the Rings troll fic. I'll admit now that I know next to nothing about anything regarding the Lord of the Rings continuity but even I knew this was some seriously fucked up shit!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!