Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
Jacob Watches Love Live!

Last posted Dec 21, 2020 at 07:51PM EST. Added Aug 12, 2017 at 05:17PM EDT
75 posts from 11 users

To Continue from the old thread…

For newcomers, I lost a bet, and now have to see the anime Love Live! I've been putting it off less than I'd like to but more than other people want, so I'm going to actually get this done. Posting The old episode reviews here in case people don't want to dig for them. Might revamp some older ones as well.

Okay, so, when I said I would do this I thought Love Live! only had one season…
Also, in spite of what would appear to be evidence to the contrary, I've only actually seen like 10-15 seconds of Love Live in video form before this.

Episode 1: May Our Dream Come True!

For Starters:The opening and ending is a fucking MMD video, which really isn't a good excuse to post the only good MMD videos but fuck the police imma do it anyways

At least it looks better than the models in the kancolle anime…

Alright now for the characters
Honaka: voice and personality fits pretty much what I thought. Not that this is a good thing…

Kotori: didn't not know that the Photobomb thing happened in the intro

Umi: Voice is deeper than I thought
Nico (niko): voice feels really odd. Not what I was expecting
any other characters did not leave much of an impression yet.

Honoka gets into a depressive slump from seeing the news

JK, it's really how their school is going to be closed eventually because there are not enough prospective students. Honoka panics because she think's she'll have to take new entrance exams, because she's a poor grades lazy fuck it seems, but in reality all current student will still graduate. Still she hates the fact the school is closing.

Also: Why do all these girls love their school so much. 96% of the students I knew in high school would want to see the place burn to the ground.

She also loses her shit when she finds out her little sister doesn't plan on going to her school. Her sister, Yukiho tells her about the how all the popular schools have idols, and therefore I hate her. She also dresses is really slutty clothing for someone not even in high school yet, but at least that's at home and not outside.

Honoka and her maternal side of the family apparently have a history there, and it's unfortunately not one of arson. She looks through he mom's graduation book and gets motivated to save the school I guess, and wakes up early the next day. She steals her sister's pamphlet and respectfully visits one of the other high schools

She meets Nico wait I'm not supposed to know that yet and she tells about this school's idols, A-RISE CHICKEN while the group performs before schools starts on a television screen. Don't they have class at this school or something? If they don't why didn't Honkers apply there first.

After this, Honkers decides they need to into idols to save their school

As of right now Umi was fave because she is the sanest of the group and takes none of ur idol shit Honaka. That was until she fucked up playing Robin Hood because of stupid sexy idols. At least she kinda looks like aircraft carrier Kaga when that happened.

Umi and Kotori talk about how Honkers always makes them do crazy shit in the past, but never regretted it, as clearly evidenced here:

They find Honker failing to practice for being and idol and falling down and hurting her butt alot

They go to school council to make idol club, but they don't have enough people, and the president calls the whole idea stupid anyways, so they give up without argument and the anime ends… or so I wish.

Oh did I mention that I don't like singing? Musicals in general aren't usually my thing unless it's Fiddler on the Roof because they are pretty much Amish there. The episode really ends with her singing about how she'll keep trying while dodging in and out of traffic.

Unfortunately, she ends up completely unscathed which is both extremely disappointing and and completely unrealistic.

She also turns back into a 3-D horror for some reason during parts of the song. It's not like the shit that they made her 3-D was particularly hard to animate for the most part. And then Kotori and Umi join her and finish their impromptu performance in the street with no prior training flawlessly… because that makes sense. At least it's possible it was all in their head.

May or may not post more updates. Obviously posting more Idol updates

Last edited Oct 07, 2017 at 09:09PM EDT

(Will be improving this one)

>"Lets Be Idols!"
lets not

"It's what the cards tell me to do"
Okay, did Nozomi walk in from Yu-Gi-Oh!, or Card Captor Sakura or…

Umi continues to be best girl with both taking none of this idol shit and trying to hide prior chuunibyou inclinations (and being dressed as admiral for a few seconds didn't hurt either)

Random things about how much the girls fail to be competent at basic things like being on a diet for more than 6 hours continue to happen.

Need to learn how to sing? TOO BAD! MARATHON TIME!

Friggen Nozomi sweeping on the temple grounds looks like Akagi.

Maki doesn't want to save her school: first remotely realistic depiction of High school girls in series so far.

Okay, Nozomi goes from semi-creepy girl who doesn't talk a lot to, girl most likely to rape entire entire cast from 0-60. (which I really should have seen coming from the KYM uploads)

Did I mention I don't like the singing. At least in this one it's really only in the intro and a in anime CD but it's going to get worse, I know it.

Last edited Aug 12, 2017 at 05:53PM EDT

> "First Concert!"
Please be last as well

Honaka becomes second most laikly to rape entire class (though it's actually jsut ear rape).

Umi continues to be best girl and still is having none of this idol crap. Stop forcing her into crowds please.

Umi also refuses to wear a skirt that isn't at least knee length, which would normally give points, but her uniform skirt is shorter than that.

Hanayo and Rin keep showing up rather oddly. While I get that any cast that is composed of largely (or in this case, totally) one gender is going to have certain connotations, these two seem are the biggest sources of it thus far. A shame quiet glasses got kidnapped as she was literally the only one who wanted to see the concert.

Alright, the power Puff Girls are ready

Curtains go up, Honaka opens her eyes and "You can actually pinpoint the second where her heart rips in half"

Dang, that is kinda sad though.

Alright, so now that the concert is a bust with literally no one wanting to see it, That shuts down th whole idol thing. I wonder what the rest of the anime is going to be about.

Wait, quiet glasses showed up to save the day and forces this anime to still be about dumb idol stuff.

Did I mention I don't like singing? The switching between what feels like 2-D MMD flat animation and 3-D imensional Pig Disgusting MMD style animation is really odd. Again, not as bad as Kancolle, but yeah. At least it switches between cast members, including those who are not singing.

Also, forgot to mention earlier, but maracas Rin is possibly best thing about the anime other than Umi

Last edited Aug 12, 2017 at 05:54PM EDT

"Maki Rin Pana" yeah, got nothing

Young quiet glasses is adorable.

OH MY GOD AN ALPACA EPISODE!

Alpaca is now 2nd best girl

Alpaca used Lick.
Kotori Fainted!

>Quiet glasses alpaca whisperer
>new tie with second best girl

Quiet glasses trying not to like Idols is adorable and worth hiding because idols are trash

Holy shit the only boys who have had a talking role so far are these jerks in a flashback. I can see why the idols made them critically endangered in their anime.

Oh good, the school council of only two people wants to shut down the idols. please let that work…

Maki lives in mansion and will be running a hospital soon. I take back what I said about her earlier being a realistic depiction of highschool girls. Wait, now she's lying about things she likes. So, maybe semi accurate

Now quiet glasses is in the candy shop… and looking around. I wasn't expecting the murders to happen this early in the anime. No, they are conscripting her into being an idol. Death would be a preferable alternative.

Maki and Rin fighting reminds me of the final battle for the Water Purifier in Fallout 3: both sides want literally the exact same thing, SO LET'S FIGHT OVER IT!

So now they all become idols and next morning… WHERE ARE THEY!?!!?!
WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY!?!?!
THEY TOOK AWAY HER GLASSES!?!?!?!?

"It's cute. Really cute"
"It looks nice"

YOU BOTH SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES

Alpaca is officially second best girl without any competitors.

The ending bit with Nico was neat, and is nice for stuff like this

Nico Attacks will be later.

Last edited Aug 12, 2017 at 11:25PM EDT

First and foremost, for those who don't know, Nico is probably the most recognizable character from the series, to the point even if you've never seen the show, you know her. Even though they have not formally introcuced her before this, I could easily recognize her even in all the disguises she shows up in.

Episode begins with some Nico spying on Kotori bird watching. Honkers goes after the watcher and

one idol down, 5 to go and Nico is the Moe Terminator.

Dangit, honkers didn't die yet. At least she has to have a bandage.

>"The choreography was terrible"- Maki
> It's Umi's choreography
Maki why ;_;

Uh oh, it's raining. Wait, it let up. now they gonna practice and slip off the practice roof onto the grounds below. Wait, now it's raining again.

Nico continues to stalk the idols. Hoping for kidnapping and random of never being an idol again. Instead sticking with petty theft by sealing fries [though maybe this makes them go all Captain America 3: Civil War on each other]. Hope of this is ruined after Nico in disguise is caught stealing, so hopefully the will cut off her hand.

Argument ensues. "You're an embarrassment. You should quit immediately"
I can see why some think Nico is best girl.

Random boys keep calling her poop because of her disguise. I can't help but feel there's a metaphor about waifus in there somewhere.

Student Council "Already an idol club, so you can't make one"
I can't tell if I should be happy that there is something stopping this nonsense, or angry that there are so many more idol wannabes. Wait, there's only one and of course it's…. NICOTINE!

>Title is "Nico Attacks"
>Faces off against 6 members of Idol wannabe club
>I'm sensing a reverse Ninja principle here
Or she runs in terror to hid in the next room and bolt out the window.

Rin chases after in the rain, which is odd because most cats hate rain.

David Aftenbough voice
The fleeing Nico, despite gaining a head start in the chase begins to tire out. Her body is only built for quick bursts of speed. Rin has much more experience running during idol training, and soon catches up to her prey. Her feline instincts kick in and she easily captures her target. However, Rin's success is short lived, as Nico is quickly able to escape her grasp and get away. Rin stands there in disbelief, allowing Nico to gain the advantage. The success of Nico is short lived as she runs directly into the path of the alpacas. Unable to stop moving she crashes into the nearby straw and screams.
End David Atterbough voice

They presumably kidnap Nico and start looting through her idol stuff. Quiet glasses is still kinda cute even if she's no longer quiet or with glasses. She goes on about the awesome DVD collection known as "Leg-Leg-Legend" Which I hope is just this image on all the discs

Anyways "Nico Nico I refuse" because idols are great and you're not blah blah blah… quit while you're ahead. Just say I refuse and make the anime end.

"Have you created characters for yourselves" uh oh, is she asking about fursonas/gemsonas/ponysonas/clownsonas?

Wait a sec, these frames look familiar like I've seen them in gifs or something and…

No don't… you can stop this no NO NO DON'T DO IT NO! NO! NO! STOP! NOOOOOOOOO!

Well, Nico went from being in the top five to, I didn't know the chart went that low….

At least the music right after it is pretty nice. I would be cool if the anime was all done to music that sounded like that. She throws them all out of the room, but at this point the damage is done. Nico will never be best girl.

Apparently Nico was part of a group of earlier idols who all quit because they couldn't keep up but I'm pretty sure that's code word for she killed them to gain their Idol power.

Honoka "She [Nico] is just like you Umi"

Honkers quickly tries to join Nico in the race to worst girl.
Tiny Umi further cements her place at rank of best girl.

Alright, so now they all snuck into idol club room to surprise Nico and sacrifice her to the IdolM@sters so become competent idols actually it was more like this:

And that's where the episode ends….
EXCEPT NOT BECAUSE WE NEED ALL THE GIRLS TO HAVE NICO CANCER

Might need some chemo afterwards, so next update may be a little longer down the road than I'd like.

(will remake)
>"Who is Center"

This is sounding like it's plans for idol orgy.

Episode is them being on camera and acting cute and embarrassed that they are on it. I'd complain more but really, without the idol stuff being the focus, it's a lot more tolerable.

Cute moe stuff, more cute moe stuf, and more cute moe stuff.

Then comes the battle for who shall lead the band of warriors idols when they realize leader honkers doesn't actually do anything. Although it seems that it really made no difference to her one way or another…The most of rest of the episode is nico being upset she's not chosen as leader and making a bunch of cute/creepy faces.

Eventually they decide on no leader, and manage to fit in a musical score… for some reason. I know they try to make the MMD look good but 2D GIRLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY

Last edited Aug 12, 2017 at 06:19PM EDT

There's an emergency having to do with Love Live (title drop). Something something idol event that quiet not glasses loves. I didn't realize anger was an emotion she was capable of. They get some approval from the director of the school to go to love live but they can't fail any exams. About half immediately give up all hope of going which is a good sign.
And then this happens

alot

alot alot

alot alot alot alot

How exactly has she not been arrested at this point?

Eli (who i'm just going to call Elsa from now on) is the student council president who seems to hate the idols but has family backstory with the school. This is really odd because because both she and her grandmother are Russian, so going to a Japanese high school doesn't really make sense.

Last edited Aug 12, 2017 at 11:49PM EDT

Loli wrote:

Holy shit, someone free Jacob from this madness, he will end up becoming an IRL japanese idol… or an idol rapist.

(Will remake)

So they decide that the high school really is going to be closed unless different thing goes well, and once again, anime shows high school girls in unrealistic situations of wanting to save it. Also, the director is Kotori's mom or something? Did I miss that?.

After Elsa shuts down talk among student council about idols, as clearly students want to go to a school for it's rich history and.. zzZZzZZzz….

Wanna be idols ask Elsa for dance lessons, and she calls them out on being the lazy slobs they are (which is pretty accurate depiction of high school girls).

Blah Blah blah, stuff happens and now Elsa and Molester join the group making nine. Then they do a musical bit which actually has a reason to exist this time. Did I mention I don't like singing?

Last edited Aug 13, 2017 at 12:47AM EDT

Spoiler Alert: Wander does not actually make an appearance.

Umi gets all teary eyed because someone with some sense has finally joined the club, which still puts her as best girl, but now she has less reason to leave so I might need to resort to that kidnapping after all

Now they want to get more upvotes popularity online. If KYM has taught me anything there's a clear way of doing it but I'd rather not have the FBI van show up at my house while watching this

Quiet not glasses makes screams that sound like they would attract an FBI van very uh, yeah… Thankfully it's just her looking at idol junk and not her and the orange cat making out. Also, this store they visit has a bunch of merch of them as idols, which is really creepy TBH but I guess some people would actually by that stuff.

Nico also goes berserk because she can't immediately see any of the goods with her on it, which is odd because I count 7 things at minimum with her there. Either the animators fucked that up or going blind is one of the terminal signs of Nico Cancer.
also, aren't you guys supposed to get royalties on this shit or something?

Kotori awkwardly meets the others at the shop and then runs away, only to be threatened by Moe Lester like the other girls.

blah blah blah Kotori has a maid fetish part time job, and they somehow pull of a rotation of her head in 2-D holy shit wasn't expecting that.

Idols decide they want to act like homeless street performers for next concert, and ask Kotoribird to write next song.

TBH I've not really paid much attention to the lyrics of other songs so I have no idea if her's are the norm or not, but they act like it's bad. Eventually she cons the others join her in her maid fetish a song she wrote, but not before Nico makes this face

Honkers and Kotoribird also confess love for each other, but it's friend kind, not yuri kind.

Last edited Aug 12, 2017 at 10:27PM EDT

Elsa says something about "there a no juniors or seniors anymore". This is supposed to make them all feel like equals(which is the theme of the episode), but all I think about when I hear that is Bioshock's "No gods or kings, only men"

They want to go on a trip, but remember they are all broke as hell so beg. Honkers asks Kotori for the money first

But then they remember Maki's family is rich and beg her to take them to her family's summer home.

Anyways, they go and do things on the beach like normal human beings and don't listen to you intensive training plan Umi

Nozomi also stocks up on her Idol lewds collection

They get nothing practical done, and try to sleep but do pillow fight instead

Umi turns into a pillow fight terminator for a little bit

but is defeated.

Last edited Aug 13, 2017 at 10:43PM EDT

Did I mention I don’t like singing?
The episodes have all started (save the first one) with an episode recap. However, here it’s just Nico Cancer, which seems to suggest that even the people who made the previous episode thought it was filler.
“Due to declining birth rates, this school is in danger of being closed”
I think it’s interesting they actually bring up a real world issue in a thing that could arguably be the cause of said issue… Also, maybe the low birthrate is due to he fact the only male character really “shown” is Honkers dad, and even then…
Love live concert is coming up, and they have to gamble for their ability to use school auditorium. Nico and Honkers make these faces

…and they fail. Oh well, all their hopes and dreams are now crushed.
Except Honkers decides they should hold a concert on the school roof. Honkers is starting to lose touch with Kotori, while she also has a thing but can’t say what it is. Later that night, Honkers and Umi have a deep conversation over the phone

Honkers stays excited for the concert and she trains herself sick. Also, it’s raining but they decide to do roof concert in the rain anyways. Despite being sick, Honkers does a flawless performance… until she fucking dies after the first song is over. (okay, so probably more of collapse due to being sick).
Up next: the SEASON Finale of Love Live! School Idol project.

Last edited Aug 13, 2017 at 12:42PM EDT

(Note: this was first posted on the first day of Hanukkah)

They take away Honka's dead body. It then skips to them visiting her at home sick in bed. She looks about how I felt the last couple days. The reveal that they withdrew from the Love live running so they won't perform there. Honaka is really depressed after hearing this, and the girls notice when shre returns. They don't wanna see her like this so, they do the one they that can do to change it, have Nozomi molest her. wait WHAT?!?

Despite not going to Love Live they still want to practice and perform to attract new students. However, they find out that a bunch of students applied so the school won't shut down. Hooray now the anime can end, right? Well, Kotori keeps looking depressed, but won't spill the beans. Did she get Nico cancer and only has 3 weeks to live?

Wait, no, she's going to study abroad. So basically it's becoming Kiniro Mosaic in reverse then? Then Honkers snaps and if this were another anime, it would be the part where she starts trying to kill someone. They both end up hating each other after what happened, which, if this was another anime, would be the the part where they would need to be on suicide watch.

They try to get Honkers to do another concert before Kotori leaves, but then she goes all depressingly existential on them.

She says that there is no point in continuing. Nico's response basically the "I Coulda Been a Contender" bit

Honkers says she quits, which prompts Umi to slap her. This bit I might be able to take a bit more seriously if the cherry ending song wasn't starting to play over it. If they had made a different ending song (a sad one) or at the very least, had similar ending animation but without Honaka It might work a little.

Episode: Upside Down "u" music start

You know how I said the last episode should have ended with a sadder song? well they put it at the beginning of this one. Clearly making a sad version of the ending song wasn't something they couldn't do, so why didn't they put it at the end of the last episode?

Anyways, they go on hiatus and Honkers quitting basically made most of the rest of them quit as well. Basically, only the questionable lesbians and Nico are still "in it".

Honaka joins some other classmates at an arcade where she gets triggered by one of the dance machines. Despite this, she still does well at it.

She talks with some of the other idols and former idols. She apologizes to Umi about being a problem recently with all the idol crap. Umi's response is literally:

Next is basically a much much shorter and less epic version of this:

(seriously, how close if the airport to the school? It's like it took her less than 10 minutes to get there and run back and it gave no indication of her taking a vehicle either).
Now they both are back perform a concert with the rest for the school and OH GOD THE 3-D RETURNS and then it ends… Like, that's it basically. The end credits roll, though it does have a nice recap of the series playing behind the credits with some of the funnier bits.

Alright, well, season 2 will have to wait till next year, sorry guys.
Until then

Last edited Aug 12, 2017 at 07:50PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

this ride is making Jacob a weeb.

I'll be fine, I am 100% WEEB PROOF

The director tells the whole school formally that it will not be closing, and they will be getting new juniors.

They hand it over to the student council president. Elsa gets up on the stage… wait no, she's clapping. Did Miss Molester become president now? Oh, it's someone else and HONKERS!?! WTF. WHY SHE NEW PRESIDENT!?!?

And then she throws the microphone in the air to be all "showy" [Student #159 please introduce yourself normally]
Then she goes musical number for a bit walking through the hallways. TBH, while it's really annoying song, it's kinda neat because it's not just her performing on stage but actually a more traditional musical style bit (complete with random girls in the background singing along perfectly) and NOT FUCKING 3-D. Wait… apparently none of that really happened and it was all in her head, and her speech was just here spacing out. She also realizes that becoming student president requires her to actually do things you know, her one weakness. At least Umi is vice president and will keep her in line.

And now we switch to…

While Rin Cat, Nico Cancer, Quiet not glasses and Maki are on the roof getting ready for practice, Quiet not glasses gets a text about something amazing. They all find out and go on a stampede to find Honkers to tell her… whatever it is. They finally find Honkers and Nico tells her

A New Love Live will be happening no shit I'm already watching it where they can tray again to perform. However, there are regional preliminaries and A-RISE, CHICKEN who won the last Love Live are in their region. Upon learning this, Nico and Quiet not glasses lose all hope and fucking die but they all decide they should enter anyways. Honkers, however, returns to the dark side and says maybe they shouldn't try for Love Live. (or wait, was the light side… I still hate idols right??…) This causes a panic attack among the idols. Then Nico loses it and decides to take mattes into her own hands.

They force her to look at a mirror to show her that this is what a jerk looks like or some shit like that. Of course she can't see it and with mirrors like that, I can't blame her:

Honoka's stomach growling breaks the silence, and she decides having a break right now is more important than giving a strait answer. They all agree for some reason I guess. Rin cat Honkers and Elsa get photos taken

They improve Elsa's look in them quite a bit TBH

Later, the idols, sans Honoka, talk to each other via group call about what they should do about Honkers, why she doesn't want to enter and which assassin would do the job the cheapest. The next morning, Nico confronts here and says "Fite me"

Nico Cancer and Honker decide on a race up the stairs they practice on. If Nico Wins, they go to Love Live, and if she doesn't they won't. Unfortunately, while Honkers stops time via a flashback, Nico trips

Instead of having Honaka pass he easily, they call it off and all discuss. This is the last chance for the the older girls to be able to go to Love live as a group. So, Honaka changes her mind now I guess? They really didn't go into why she didn't wanna go TBH. And then she basically says FUCK YOU RAIN and it stops raining because she's fucking Storm now too I guess.

The end credits of the episode go over another musical number, While the 3-D dose still look really distracting at times, it's done a little better here, They switch it up with traditional flat rotations and most of the actual 3-D is done quickly so it's not as noticeable. If not for two stretches of about 5-7 seconds where it's just 3-D I'd actually say it's pretty good.

Last edited Aug 12, 2017 at 10:55PM EDT

So, only songs that haven't been done before can be done at this Love Live. Nico suggest Nico cancer based song, but thankfully they all ignore her. They all decide to mooch of Maki's family and do another overnight trip, this time to a cottage in the mountains. They get ready to leave, but then realize Honkers didn't get off at the last stop because she's a failure at anything that isn't done for her. They finally get to the cottage and it's fucking huge, as expected. Apparently most of the idols have also never seen a fireplace or a ceiling fan. Something something fireplace clean something something Santa-san… wait… she thinks that.. Santa is…

Apparently all rush to silence Nico's revelation to Maki about Santa because it will crush her world view

They split up. Umi is to write songs, Kotori is to make costumes, and Maki is to compose music, With the rest go outside and… fall asleep I guess… Nico notices a squirrel with her wrist band. because she doesn't want it to get cancer and wants it back she goes after it. She gets Rin's help to help her reach over a steep slope, but then Rin can't hold on and they both fall.

They run uncontrollably until they fall into a river.

Thankfully Rin survives, but unfortunately, so does Nico. Tea is shared, but while trying to give some to Maki Umi and Kotori, it is found they all ran away. Their disdain for the idol life has made them so weak, though, that they can only escape to the backyard before being unable to continue.

They are rounded up and say that they are in a slump. First Elsa decides that there are never too many cooks so they'll all pitch in with their own ideas, except Nico who wants it all to be Nico cancer. But then Ms. Molester points out that this is bad, so they break into three groups.

Music group is Maki, Elsa, and Nico, who decide to pitch a tent… for some reason. I get that they want to work separately but like, it's a nice day out. You could just walk to a part of the woods a little ways away from the others. Clothing group is Kotori, Honkers, and quiet not glasses. They also decide to pitch a tent, but at least they are by a rocky stream bank, so it makes more sense there. Honkers does the only thing she's good at: sleeping, while quiet not glasses goes to pick flowers… because, that'll help them finish. Then they all go to sleep.

Umi, Rin cat and Ms. Molester go mountain climbing, and Umi is super serious about it, which makes Rin cat sad.

I know Umi is best girl, but Rin cat shouldn't cry :(. Ms. Molester convinces Umi that they should head back to a lower elevation though.

We switch back to Music group where Elsa reveals she's afraid of the dark. Nico cooks a potato on the campfire they made and shares it with Maki

However, Maki proves she's a beast immune to pain by splitting a potato that was just in the fire 15 seconds ago with her bare hands.

, Kotori, Umi and Maki all end up back in the cottage to work and they all go to sleep. The next morning we find Honkers sleeping dangerously close to the edge of a cliff on a very steep slope. This, of course, is never acknowledged, so I guess this is a normal thing for her?? When they all get back, the main group who was going to do all the work did all the work in the end anyways. They end up going back to school, and post signs for next concert at school and look on happily.

Finally Nico finds out she was ultimately not successful in keeping the squirrel for getting Nico Cancer.

Preliminaries to go to the Love Live Event are coming up. Honaka admits to being incompetent about this despite being the leader of the group.

It then awkwardly cuts to mystery girl who goes thread simulator on us:

When then switch back, out idols see the intro video to A-RISE CHICKEN and I hope I don't have to remember their names because I already have enough idol shit stuck in my head. Honkers suggest they perform at the school so they won't be nervous but Nico Cancer and Quiet not glasses tell her that there is no room for mistakes and at their own school would be a bad idea (because thei school's computers' can't render the CGI time I guess??). Miss Molester also finally gets accuse of sexual harassment, but it's just because she wants to see Elsa in a sexy outfit, not for, you know GROUPING MULTIPLE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS IN PUBLIC. Umi tries to flee after imagining herself having to wear a supposedly "sexy dress"(ironically, the one she envisions shows less skin than her school uniform)

They decide that there is more important shit that needs to be done than thinking about stupid sexy Flanders dresses, and instead go to the school broadcast room to appeal to their school to help with their concert by attending. Honkers starts to talk and fucks up, but keeps going. She then hands it over to the two idols who are clearly best choices for talking to a large crowd unprepared

Neither one of them says anything of substance in trying to attract people to see their concert

They then have to decide where they want to perform, and they want novelty in doing someplace they haven't done a concert before. While looking for places, they run into one of the A-RISE CHICKEN members. Honkers politely introduces herself

She is then kidnapped to presumably be "dealt with" in a back ally. However, then the other members of muse show up. I guess they realize the didn't have enough pre-dug shallow graves , so they treat them to a meal in their schools happening club cafeteria. They also seem to know a creepily large amount about the main idol cast… However, the whole meeting basically amounts to you guys work well together, good luck, and "we don't want to lose" with the worst thing said is calling Nico an "Imp" which she actually takes a a complement. Because of this overwhelming civility a positivity, the music decides to go for HUGE TENSION. can't you just FEEL THE TENSION BUILDING UP? Oddly, A-RISE offers to the main idol group to use their new stage on their roof, which they agree to. They then decide to perform back to back. I while the music is more up my ally than most of Muse's songs, I won't say much for A-RISE's dancing tbh,

Though if they did use 3-D CGI, I didn't really notice it.
To contrast with the outfits seen above, muse dresses like a bunch of flower girls at a wedding. It's easy to forget while they are performing what they are really like:

And ugh… the 3-D is really noticeable.
And then they finish and A-RISE acts a little worried because Muse's pre-scripted MMD performance contained no errors, and then it cuts to a new ending… without saying if muse FRIGGEN DID WELL ENOUGH FOR LOVE LIVE OR NOT!?!?! DON'T PUSH THIS OFF UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE!!
I mean, uh… not like I care about that, uh… right guys?

It is clearly Carl Sagan. Someone prove me wrong

All the idols are nervous waiting for the results to be posted. Results say A-RISE CHICKEN has made it into the preliminaries along with…
East Heart

Midnight Cats

and…
Mutant Girls

Alright, well now that their hopes for Love Live are all gone, I wonder what the other nine episodes are going to be about?
Wait no… It turns out it was just a dream that Honker had.
But now they are doing the exact same thing in the dream, and waiting to find out who passed the preliminaries. And events are unfolding exactly the same. Honkers tries to make some butterfly effect shit happen to make sure her dream doesn't ome true differently.
A-RISE CHICKEN has made it into the preliminaries along with…
East Heart

Midnight Cats

and…
Muse.
It takes them a minute for that to sink it, but they promptly go out and tell the most important non-idol characters in the anime.

Now they have another preliminary before they move onto Love Live in the future. They get ready for practice but Nico Cancer bails on them and tells the others she's busy. Like any group that needs practice but one member can't make it they practice extra hard stalk her so they find out what kind of shit she's up to. She notices them, however and bolts. Miss Molester catchers her in the back, but she squirms away. She then uses Kawaii-ouflage

Nico escapes again through two vans parked insanely close together and Nozomi is unable to follow due to… reasons

Nozomi then forces the other washboard after her in pursuit…

(Probably better she didn't go after her personally though)

…but Nico escapes anyways. They talk about what they should do next when Mini-Nico shows up, who is really Nico's younger sister. She immediately enlists the other idol's help for a stealth mission I guess? At first she was cute, but we then learn that she has stage 4 Nico Cancer and thinks all the idols are just Nico's back up dancers, and that her sister has hundreds of paparazzi following her everywhere. Mini-Nico brings them to Nico's house where we find that they also have a much younger male sibling and wait WHAT!?!?

Nico also has been been editing all the posters and photos of the group so she is the center of attention in all of them. Nico comes home and the rest of the group politely request a quick discussion with her.

Nico bolts but is stopped by another sibling. We find out that Nico is caring for her siblings due to business trips of her parents. The rest of the group deduce that Nico is really egotistical prideful and wanted her family to think she was great when in reality she's just waifu trash and that she wanted to be an idol before but no one else wanted to. So the following day they kidnap her siblings bring her siblings to school to watch her perform.

She also tells her siblings that she is performing with her "backup dancers" as equals now, and then end with her singing a song over the end credits, and she doesn't say "Nico Nico Nii" once in it.

Last edited Aug 13, 2017 at 12:24PM EDT

Another beach episode… except only some are at the beach.
Nico, Rincat, Quiet not glasses and Maki are stuck at school doing nothing. Miss Molester and Elsa are handling the student council while the group at the beach is gone. They also have a concert at a fashion show coming up.

We then cut to the beach crew having fun at the beach… in their heads while they try to wait out a typhoon. Honkers tries to act like Storm again, but she fails miserably.

Elsa calls Honkers and they decide Rincat should be made a temporary acting leader until they all get back.
Expectation:

Reality:

Rin tries pawing the duty onto literally anyone else, though, because she doesn't think she'll make a good fit. Reminds me of some of the KYM moderators when they first got moded (Rincat for mod when?)

She apprently lost all confidence in herself when she became leader, which is kinda cute TBH, because she not just a FRIGGEN AIR HEAD LIKE THAT FRIGGEN HONOKA. She starts having self doubts about herself and being a good idol which might make sense IF THEY HADN'T ALREADY HAD HALF A DOZEN PUBLIC PERFORMANCES PRIOR TO THIS.

And now, the meme you have all been waiting on:

We find out that due to the weather, the beach crew is all stuck in Okinawa, and won't make it back until after the fashion performance. They tell Rin that because she is the temporary leader, she has to be the center wearing the super showy dress and her brain fdso gah frrzlmpr blaaa huygggni asdf;lj

She tries to run but Nico had a plan

They then talk about why she would not want to do it, and she says she thinks it wouldn't look good on her. because clearly this was an issue with all the other outfits that she wore for all the other performances. She's able to con Quiet not glasses into taking the role, with little input from quiet not glasses herself. However, the other idols switch her role back without her knowledge, and Quiet not glasses comes just short of saying that her and Rincat are lesbians.

Bizarrely, despite leading up to the start of the performance on stage, this musical bit doesn't really show them singing much. It also ends shoing Rin being confident in dressing "girly." on the one hand, it's nice she's confident. On the other hand, seeing here wear a non-uniform skirt is like

Last edited Aug 12, 2017 at 09:51PM EDT

Idols plan to do an event for the holiday with A-RISE. Honkers says they need to have impact but then the rest of the group notices that she had student council duties that need being done, and the two responsible ones finally track her down…

They want to make a bigger impact than A-RISE (and yes they keep saying IMPACT-O quite a bit.) unfortunately, causing the movie Deep Impact to actually happen is beyond their abilities, so they try to do something else. Umi suggests dressing up

(note: this is the actual phrase used in the anime)

They later realize the whole thing is dumb, so they are back to square one (no I'm not joking, they did it to show off the costumes and then they were back in regular uniforms). Miss Molester uses the heart of the cards to see what their next action should be. It's change.

So they all decide to try and swap who they are… for some reason?It's both funny and extremely cringy seeing them all try to act like a different idol. It undertones that they all really want to kill each other for how they make the others look though is great.

Unfortunately, they decide to stop before any killing can actually occur.
They are again back to square one.
Then they go with a different route to change things up…

While it has impacto, it's not the one they wanted

And now we are back to square one AGAIN. But they ultimatly decide to just be normal.
They finnaly get some sort of hallloween-ish themed costumes and do a musical number at the event

Instead of hearing me rant about the creepy CGI like always, I'll just pretend it's what they performed.

Wow, they did a great job!

I thought that was where the episode was going to end, but Honker's sister goes through Honker's mail and finds… Something. She states back in amazement and yells "I Knew It!" So what is it? Do they find out the males have finally been wiped off the face of the Earth? Honaka has been in a coma since episode one when she was supposed to have been hit by a car? Are the Weebs creating a 3-D to 2-D portal to kidnap their Idol waifus?

Looks like I'll have to wait until the next episode to find out.

Last edited Aug 13, 2017 at 12:02AM EDT

So Honker's Sister show Mom Honk the letter, and they both react in horror to it, saying that it's too late for them to do anything about. Honk Prime enters and we find out it's basicalyl a health paper about her. She reads it off and gets to her weight…

We then switch to a training sequence on a treadmill

She tries to break from it, but Umi forces her to try on the outfit they had from the first concert to show her how much weight she's gained.

Honoka literally breaks down to tears and Umi keeps pushing it, forcing her on a diet.

Which of course means Quiet not Glasses needs to eat a rice ball as big as her head

This thing has to be at least 30% of her weight
She act's like a bit of a dick eating the 400lb rice ball in front of Honkers, but then they all decide she is also a fat slob and Umi tells it like it is

Honkers is glad someone else has to suffer with her though.

The rest of the group runs them like sled dogs on the Iditarod Trail

However, they pass a restaurant which has a special offer on rice. Honkers Temps quit not glasses, and she tries to resist but ultimately fails

and they both run in like drunk idiots and they do this for a couple of days. However, Umi finds out.

However, results are in and Quiet not glasses it back to normal weight. Honkers well…

Umi tells her off again

Then some shit happens with the budget and the art club so they have to stay late doing that. And hold a meeting, talk about the budget and problems and… I'm getting Phantom Menace Flashbacks MAKE IT STOP!!

And then the budget passes, and the episodes ends with Miss Molester and Elsa "Getting Parfaits"
!https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/92

Last edited Aug 13, 2017 at 01:10AM EDT

They show the final four groups who are moving to the Love Live preliminaries. Honkers honks that her group will win in front of all the other groups. They now need to decide what song hey want to perform. Ms. Molester suggests a love song, but almost everyone is surprised at this suggestion. Quiet not Glasses goes full idol about needing one. Apparently, the reason they haven't done one is because Umi normally writes the songs has no real first hand romantic experience

They all surround her with their prying questions about if she has. However, when she admits she hasn't had any romantic experience, they opt for comforting as opposed to a Yuri orgy

Ms. Molester makes then try to do awkward romantic stuff on camera, officially so they can get inspiration, but mostly so she can keep the videos for herself to watch later.

Nico then does her bit

In the alpaca pen… for some reason… and the others to watch

This is also my Favorite Mega Man Game BTW

While they don't get anywhere, Elsa pushes for still going with the Love song. Maki thinks something is fishy though, and knows they would be better doing a song that they already know. A though goes through their heads Elsa is really an A-RISE spy attempting sabotage, which, while fun, is unfortunately not true. They then decide that to get inspiration, a romantic movie is in order. Honkers and Rincat fall asleep, Kotori, Elsa and quiet glasses tear up in how emotional it is, Nico does to, but tries to deny it. Maki and Ms. Molester are unaffected. and Umi can't stand it because of how a couple kissing in a movie is way too lewd for her to deal with.

Umi is best girl for a reason

Elsa suggests trying again to write lyrics, but Maki says they should abandon the idea because they won't have enough time to master it. All the others that feel compelled to say something, including Ms. Molester agree. However, after the group disbands, Maki asks Elsa and Ms. Molester about the love song idea, so they all go to Ms. Molesters house. This raises a lot of red flags, but they don't get too violated. Maki finally learns it was Mai's wish to go to love live with a song that has the feelings of all Muse members in one song, or at the very least, have all members contribute to something together again, the Yuri orgy idea was bad because? We also get sad backstory for Ms. Molester, how she transferred schools too many times to count which is why the police were never able to track her for her crimes. Maki feels bad, so invites the other idols to the house so they can all get violated write a love song. QUIET GLASSES HAS GLASSES AGAIN FOR A LITTLE BIT. I WILL CHERISH THIS MOMENT FOREVER They also tease Ms. Molester about her having pictures of them as a group on display.

And then they see it's snowing and go outside to enjoy it

Last edited Aug 12, 2017 at 09:59PM EDT

Let's go with Melody from the Past:

It's snowing. While it gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside, it's more of a "I want to go outside an play in the snow that hasn't been on the ground for two months and not watch anime."

Elsa, unfortunately can't seem to do anything about the snow, and they seem to plan to do a concert while it is going on. I'd make more jokes, but really, it's kinda nice having everyone be kinda quiet and acting rationally. Even Nico Cancer is pretty normal, by her standards anyway. While getting ready, part of the idol group walks past the stage for the final preliminaries for Love Live are going to be held, and note that it's big. Also, student council crew are going to be pressed for time because school thing. Bizarrely, honkers offers to do work. She tries to shovel snow prior to the concert, though it's obvious that she's not dressed for outdoor snow work in any way. A-Rise Talks to the Muse crew already there and say that the concert will decide their fate, but A-Rise will not lose.

When the student council thing is over, it's still snowing. And now the trains, cars and other vehicles can't really move.

Honkers Umi and Kotori decide to make a run through the blizzard in their normal school uniforms. And their bodies were recovered 5 weeks later in the spring thaw actually, some of the other students knew about shit shutting down, so they had people shoveling snow form their school to the concert. Because that makes sense. Anyways, they get to the concert fine and everything is fine. I'd make a more riffy posts bout this episode, but it was actually semi-serous and wasn't really that bad, though was odd. Now the credits roll and… wait… is this?

This is Motherf***ing ❄Snow Halation❄
(for those of you who don't know, if you only know the name of one song from Love Live, it's this. Only this one). Alright time to get another dumb weeb song out of the way and… and I…

Wow. I mean, I knew of the reputation this song had, but I wasn't expecting to actually like it. or to make me feel happy…

I..uh mean…er um…. IRONIC SHITPOSTING

Last edited Aug 13, 2017 at 07:28PM EDT

Hey, so I last updated this when there was still a chance for snow and well…

So, Kotori and Umi visit Honkers at her house for New Years, and do the weeb traditional Japanese thing of going to a shrine. Honkers wasn't ready though and ended up getting dressed through midnight. They meet Rin(cat) and quiet-not-glasses as well as Maki. Maki is wearing weeb traditional kimono.

They also meet A-RISE, which looks like a shootout will happen any second, but they ultimately wish the main cast luck. They later run into Nozomi who has enslaved Nico(cancer) as well as Eli, all dressed as shrine maidens. There are whispers about when the third years are going to get taken out graduate, but nothing is really said.

Some time later, the meet back at school, and find out that their last competition things (song, music, costume) are unrestricted, but there will be nearly 50 groups. If they want to be remembered, they need to leave an impression. They also discuss all this while doing some… rather intense stretching. They decide they need a catchphrase to help leave a good impression, but can't think of one.

One of the A-RISE members meets Honkers outside and says

She talks about how she thought A-RISE would win. While she thinks µ's won fairly and deserved to win, she wanted to know why they were able to be so good, and what motivates them to do well

Of course, because Honoka is an idiot, she doesn't know, so they part ways. She asks her sister how she feels about µ's and she shares her true feelings about the group

Later they decide they want to wield blunt instruments and swing them about. Unfortunately, it's to make the weeb traditional Japanese food mochi for their class and not to harm one another. They also go to the temple later and see people's wishes, and many of them are others from the school hoping them well. Honkers realizes that people wishing for them to do is what makes them great, and so they go with the catchphrase "A Story Achieved Together"

Alright, three more episodes of this season. Will have to wait a week but y'all waited this long so it should be no problem.

Last edited Aug 24, 2017 at 10:57PM EDT

endoflulz wrote:

You're almost at the end, good luck. Don't forget the movie.

Yeah, and don't forget Sunshine.
You think this is bad? Wait till you're hearing ZURA every five seconds.

Season 2 Episode 11: Our Decision

Honker's and Eli's sisters find out they're going condemned to go to this cursed high school. Honker's sister actually acts like a normal person and is depressed. She later talks to her sister and asks what's going to happen to the group when the old hags leave. Soon the whole group gets the depression bug, but at least Nozomi is optimistic that Nico might be unable to graduate.

They keep trraining, even if the cloud of depression hangs over them. Nozomi tries to put an end to Nico it

Nico keeps pressing that this cancer needs to continue even after she's dead graduated. Eli says that once they're dead graduated it's not really up to them anyone so the non-graduates should decide if they stay together.

Eli's sister (who I guess I'm going to have to call by name sooner or later) decides to salt the earth between her an honkers by saying she won't help µ’s cancer grow.

Honkers later gathers up the crew and decides they need to all do group activities. Kotori seems to remark that this is good to do today because it's "warm"

When people all come up with their own suggestions of places they should go and do, she says they should do all of them.

Eli and Nozomi really get into an air hockey game

They also take Kotori to visit her real family

After everyone else gets to do what they want, Honkers is left, and she wants to go visit an abandoned beach (there's still hopes this will turn into a horror anime, right?). All the younglings decide to finally yell out that after love live they're planning a suicide pact to end µ’s. Their voices echo and there are a few seconds of silence before anything else happens.

Honkers says that she can't image the group without all nine of them, so she wants to disband when they leave.. Which is basically like saying, I like my dong with long hair, so if he gets shaved, I'm putting him down. They all start to cry, and Honkers pulls a fast one acting lie if they don't move now they'll miss their train instead of hain to deal with the consequences of her actions.
They decide to take a photo in a booth at the station to commemorate the day. One of them mentions how Nico's hair makes it look like Nozomi has a mustache, which I assume is what prompted this comic.

Then they all start the waterworks.

Uh… anyways they next episode is "The Last Concert" which I've been waiting for since like episode 3.

Last edited Aug 25, 2017 at 11:51PM EDT

They hae Nico Pick a number at a Pre Love Live Event. They are glad she got a good pic I guess (maybe they explained it in an earlier episode and I forgot but they don't explain how her selection really helped here tbh.

They practice like normal, but then realize after the fact that this will be their last practice. They all decide to go to the temple to pray for their event, and then break into the school for a sleepover. Well, it's more Kotori abuses her power as daughter of the school principle to subvert the regular channels and abuse the system. Rincat comments how the school feels really different at night (it's actually a real psychological thing. Look up Liminal spaces). Eli gets uncomfortable and Nozomi takes advantage of this by suggesting she like being scared

Nozomi make one of the smugest faces I've seen

Honestly if the entire anime was her reacting like this to all the bullying she did it would be great.
They then decide to go to the roof for objectively confusing reasons

They all eventually go to sleep and then wake up on the morning of Love live event.
Honker's father shows up, but like always, you don't see his face, or even hear his voice. They group performs, and does so well they crowd wants an encore. The fater doesn't say anything still, but is actually crying, so that's something. So how in all of this they mange to find time change into new costumes. However it's actually kinda neat because they do the do the bit that was the opening song for Season one. Sure it all still has the terrible CGI, but it's true to form.

Just one episode of School Idol Project Left. Will Hanayo's glasses come back? Can Honker's Father be cured of his muteness? Will Nico's cancer finally catch up with her? Can the Alpacas stop the alien invasion before it's too late? Find out on series finally of Love Live! School Idol Project.

Last edited Sep 23, 2017 at 12:54PM EDT

The final battle is approaching.
Already posted this one your wall at one point, but considering the whole joke of this scene I think it's fitting to post it again.

The non graduates are preparing to see the graduation ceremony. While waiting they think they see Nico, but it's actually Nicomom. Nice to see her and… She also has Nicocancer… Must be genetic. Nico shows up and starts pulling on her mom like a kindergartner that she really is but then notices the others and gets embarrassed and tries to act like an adult. She shows her mom the Love Live victory flag, while Rin goes on about how they won.

Honkers is then told that the competent members of the student council are waiting for her. They start setting up for the graduation ceremony, but they send honkers back to find records on how they set it up last year. She runs into Nozomi, who asks her if she's seen Eli. She hasn't but will look for her as well. She Finds Eli in the council room, worried about things and they talk with honkers encouraging her. Nozomi meets them outside the room and they leave for the ceremony.

Nozomi, Eli, Nico and other girls who we don't care about head down the isle,and the principle says a few words. Then it's honkers turn to publicly humiliate herself give her farewell speech to publicly humiliate herself. You may think I'm joking but literally the first part is just how she sucks at doing these sorts of things and how awkward she is. Then she sends them out on a song. Interestingly they start having the other idols and then eventually the rest of the crowd goes along with it.

After the ceremony, Nico starts cleaning the idol club room of all of her stuff. Which is like, 93% of the total mass in the room.The topic comes up they don't have a new president so Nico pins the job on quiet no glasses Hanayo. She's reluctant at first

but she comes around.

Because it's the last time all nine of them will be together, Honkers suggests to walk around the school. This prompts them to remind her that who ever said that would have to buy the all juice. Honkers is all

They then say good bye to the alpacas but apparently one is preggers.

They then go to the roof. Honkers writes µ's in mop water on the roof. They bow to it, and leave. Except Honkers who starts trippin balls and sees ghosts off all the idols. Anyways, they end on a song, and are saying their goodbyes at the front of the school. Nice way to end an anime…
But then Hanyo gets a text. Okay, a little odd but…

Oh, it's one of those texts. Well, I'm sure she'll be fine and.. "I CAN'T TELL YOU HERE! WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE CLUB ROOM!" And we have them going to the club room and…. then the entire cast breaks into a musical number in cheerleader outfits, and Honkers breaks the fourth wall.

and that's the end of the series I guess. Sure, I know there's a movie but like… REALLY? Is that how you end the series? With a cliffhanger to a movie?

Last edited Sep 23, 2017 at 12:55PM EDT

how did you get past the first episode
and how did any of these characters become popular singers
Also, spoiler – The movie is basically "Honkers and Nico Do America". Literally. The first half is all about μ's running off to perform in Times Square in NYC.
How. How do they manage to be interesting enough to come to America?
A more interesting idea for a movie – They come to America but their "weeb shit" gets laughed out so they have to copy The Notorious B.I.G., Ludacris and Eminem.

Okay, I guess I should see the movie now too.

Young Honoka is running, and tries to jump over a puddle. She doesn't make it, slips and falls and fatally fractures her skull. Funeral services are held and that's the end of the movie. She tries to do it again, for some reason, but this time has a song stuck in her head and manages to jump over it gracefully with sunlight from behind. This is also the moment I assume Kotori and Umi knew they they like girls. Before she lands, however
When we last left our heroes, they were just about ready to send off the thirds years. But Hanayo had something super important to say. So important it had to wait to be told in a feature length film and not just friggen 5 seconds in the series.

"It's a dome"

It's a dome competition!

Something something Akiba dome. Something something graduated but not technically until end of the month. The director shows up and apparently knew about the event, and "they" (whoever they is) wants the help of µ’s.

So they go to the airport, and which shenanigans happen, I actually like the music for this part quite a bit. Then they jump on a plane and get off and take two taxis.

Also, the music samples Rhapsody in Blue and it is friggen sweet.

One group ends up at their nice hotel, while the other with Umi, Rincat and Kotori was given a hand copied note by honkers, and they end up in the very bad part of town.

They do end up getting back together, but Umi is fucking pissed.

After she calms down, they go to dinner, but Umi turns back into strict trainer Umi, which is basically NO FUN ALLOWED. But they decide sight seeing would be good to choose where to have their concert.
Later Umi tries to play cards again but well…

Nico wakes up the next morning with the alpacas. But it's actually Honkers.
Anyways, they train in Central Park, and come to a place they might do the concert. Some english speakers try to talk to the group, but only Nozomi can actually speak it, which means she could get away with saying anything.

They also reference Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Night comes and they start getting sad because of rain, until Rin breaks into a musical number for some reason at which point the rain magically stops, as well as, apparently, all the NYC light pollution.

At least one person is well dressed though

Speaking of Hanayo, she fucking losses it with no white rice around.
Honoka also fucks up at the Subway station

She's now doomed to die in NYC alone.
…Until she hears a singer singing the song from Casablanca "As Time Goes By"
This singer also happens to know Japanese and they hit it off. Like, really well. They are both ditsy, and have similar backstories and/or probable future, and same eye color, nearly the same hair color. Older one says "You'll understand soon". I'm 98% certain she's Honoka from the future who cam back to the past. They both go to the hotel, but then the older one disappears, with Honoka still holding her mic. Umi and the rest of the idols got really worried, but she turned out fine (save for meeting her future self).

They then do a perfonamce in NYC, but the animators go lazy so nobody is watching them. Also the CGI looks creepier than usual, and they randomly switch to a grass backdrop. Still, some of it is good

I wish the song had as much energy as this gif. It's a pretty low energy song tbh.

And then they return home I guess. Kinda anti climactic but whatever. They also start having stalkers at the airport, but they are just fans who like their singing kind. Of course they don't get it at first and think Honoka tried to slip shit past security or they have snipers on them. While signing they speculate on it being just a dream, to the point that the entire series may have been a dream (which would be a dream come true) but sadly it's not (though there is some amazing 2D animation for this bit, I would highly recommend). They realize that when they were gone, signs of them were put up everywhere and no they can't walk down the street without fans swarming them. Umi breaks down in panic. They decide they need to disguise themselves so they can actually move around without issues, and do it in the least conspicuous way possible. BY SINGING

Also Honoka gets kidnapped by some of her non-idol "friends" at school

Anyways, they decide to do one last concert so they can tell their new fans the group will disband. But then the director says that they want the group to continue, because the dome event might fail if they break up, so they get into an argument because they already said they wanted to disband, and a promise is a promise, even though they don't really want to disband

Honoka then meets with the A-RISE members (but in a hurry so she's in her pajamas) and they go for a drive.They suggest that µ’s continue even after the others graduate, as they are going to keep A-RISE going. Later, The mystery woman Honoka met in NYC is heard signing (but still in English) and she talks to her again. Honoka rightly asks how is she in Japan, and what happens to her last time. She tries to take her home, but she doesn't get any answers and the woman refuses to enter even though she walked all the way to her house. Honoka then starts tripping balls again and sees herself standing in front of a pond. Mystery woman tells Honoka she can fly like the time she jumped the puddle in the beginning of the movie. She begins to jump over the pond, but then wakes up in her bed. Also the third years say they don't want to continue as idols after they graduate. However, Honoka does get the idea that A-RISE and μ’s performing together. They also want other idol groups to perform but time is getting close. Honoka suggests talking to people in person, and then mooch off Maki for train fare.

They also sing "Future Style" as well.

They get a bunch of idol groups to help with their event. Honoka also formally announces to the other groups that µ’s will disband after this event.
They get to the event and all the other people hep dance while μ’s sing. They sing "Sunny day song". It's just a shame it had to rain.

And then we jump to Eli's and Honoka's sisters talking to a new generation of school kids about the legend of the BIONICLE μ’s. And we also get to see them perform last time on a giant flower. The end credits show over their clothes thrown about on some grass, which I assume means they had a orgy after their last performance. And we're done

Last edited Oct 14, 2017 at 12:30AM EDT

Just when you thought it was over…

Love Live! Sunshine!! S1Ep1: I Want to Shine!

So we start with a girl being handed flyers by a girl in a maid outfit. The wind picks up and the first girl runs to pick up the flyers. They flyers are for a place called "Cafe Fraisier" which I can only assume only serves salad and scrambled eggs.

Some wind god is really angry at these flyers, as another gust of winds blows the flyers out of her hands towards a LoveLive! sign. And then the intro starts.

Actually the song isn't bad. While there is still CGI used it doesn't feel nearly as creepy or as obvious. I can't tell if it's just the backgrounds or what but it looks much better and If I wasn't looking for it, doesn't pull me out of watching it.

After the intro, we start with two girls trying to get new students to become idols. And… literally no one else is interested. and the end credits roll and that's the series ending. They then flash back to them being at home. Chika (the girl who ran after the flyers in the intro) is with a girl called You (yes, this is going to get confusing…). Chika is trying to pose like Honoka did in Snow Halation (like literally they use a pic of her to try and model after). They talk about why Chika wants to become and idol, despite not having interest for clubs prior to this, but then both realize they are late for school. We then flash back to them seeing none interested in the idol club. Chika tries a direct approach with two girls walking by, while (You) starts to figure out she likes girls. One of the girls looks interested in the club, but turns purple when Chika mentions how she looks cute and touches her. She then explodes

We find out that this one is Ruby, and the other says Zura and…
Another girl falls out of tree right in front of all of them. She tries to play it cool… by pretending to be a literal angel falling from the sky and making weird faces.

(I can't tell if this was just the best plan she could think of on her feet and it was just bad, or if she's a legit Chuun case).
She claims she's "Yohane" but is recognized by one of the other girls as "Yoshiko", but neither of them have seen each other since kindergarten. Yoshiko stats running with the other to girls in pursuit, with the two who were trying to recruit left behind.

Suddenly a new girl starts looking at their flyers, and is apparently is the student council president. She brings Chika in to talk about the club. The pres says she needs five members to submit a club, and she will never approve of school idols anyways as long as she's in charge. (It’s like poetry, it rhymes.)

(You) later tells Chika that she knew the pres would not approve of idols. They then meet a girl at a dive shop who they know who is apparently not in school because reasons. Chika later sees a girl who strips down to her swimsuit to try to jump into the ocean. Chika tries to top her, but they both end up falling in. They later get out and Chiaka starts talking to her, and finds out she's from Tokyo, and came here to get a vibe for a ocean. Chika asks her about school idols, but she has no idea about them. Chika tries to show them a picture of μ’s but just says they look normal. Chika goes on about how she felt normal, but by chance saw a μ’s perforamce, and thought they looked normal, but performed amazingly and decided to become one herself. We then find out the other girl is Riko, and she goes to the same school as the main Love Live! cast. We then cut to the next day and Chika says she'll try again. (You) decides to put her name on the list, despite already being on the swim team. However, the club form falls into a puddle. She tries to go back the the pres, but with a muddy form with only two names, she's not impressed. She asks Chiaka if she can ever write songs, one of the requirements for Love Live! event (which seems like a strange thing for her to know off hand…) We also see that Riko is now apparently a transfer student to this school. Chika, (You) and Riko the do a idol performance. The CGI is used a little more an it's starting to bother me a gain (though still not as bad as in the precious seasons). Chika then offers Riko a chance to join the school idol group, and she is immediately turned down. and then the series episode ends.

Last edited Sep 30, 2017 at 12:56PM EDT

Love Live! Sunshine!! S1Ep2: Catch the Transfer Student!

Episode starts showing Riko getting ready to play the piano in front of a crowd before she transferred to the current school and gets nervous. We then cut to present where Chika really tries to get her to join the idol group. Something like 20-30 times, and is politely refused every time, though Riko's patience is seeming to run thin.

(You) then begins to show Chiaki her Idol Costume Ideas.

This is the cutest thing ever

Chika: This looks closer to an uniform than a costume. Are there any with skits? Anything cuter?
Chika is now now worst idol

(You) eventually shows her dumb old idol uniform design which Chiaki just loves ugh.

They go before the president again… despite not addressing a single one of the problems the group has in trying to come into existence since the last time they talked, and surprise, the answer is still no. Chika stats going on about the U's and the struggle they must have gone through to get started early on. This Triggers president Dia to correct her that it's Muse (μ’s) not U's and speaks of how amazing they are, and that they are legends.

She starts comparing them to Gods and that the ground they walk on is holy.

and starts to interrogate Chika on a lot of trivia of their group.

Like, even who wasn't in the beginning of a song

Chiika also turns on the intercom mic during part of this interrogation, having the whole school hear about Dia's extensive BASIC knowledge.
Chika later manages to slowly convince Ruby to not just run off when they get close to her.

Chika, (You) Hanamaru and Ruby all ride a bs back. Ruby also tells them that the school president is her sister. And Hanamaru has to give a notebook back to Yoshiko… who unfortunately is a conflicted chuunibyou case. She introduced herself as a angel in front of her class, but then bolted from embarrassment and never returned to school after that. Chika gets off the bus and Riko is there. Chika does the most logical thing to make sure she's not going to try and jump in to swim again by uh…

Riko and Chika start talking, and Riko says that she can't seem to improve at playing the piano, so moved here in hopes of having a change in scenery to help her get new motivation improve.

Later Chika, (You), and Riko go diving, because they think somehow this will get Riko to"hear the ocean" better… somehow. Still, anything that reminds me of playing endless ocean can't be all bad. I guess she imagines that she hears some music while she plays an invisible underwater piano. Because of this Riko agrees to write songs for Chika and (You) but she doesn't want to become an idol herself. They all three go to an inn where they hang out, and we find out Riko may have a fear of dogs. Riko tries to start working on songs, but various distractions keep coming up.

Chika wants to write a love song, but has no real love experience. (You) suggests that she base it on her passion towards school idols instead as the passion inspiration for a love song, and tries to impart that to Riko.
Later that night, Riko watches one of μ’s performances, then tries singing and playing at the piano. She then finds out that Chika's housing is literally ten feet from her in the building next to hers. Chika tries again to get Riko to become a school idol,saying she can go back to playing piano if she doesn't like it. They try to reach each other over their second story balconies (SYMBOLISM) and unfortunately without either one of them falling to their death.

Last edited Oct 01, 2017 at 01:45AM EDT

Love Live! Sunshine!! S1Ep3: First Step

We see Riko, Chika, and (You) training on the beach. (You) has arguably the best hat ever worn in anime.

They then see a helicopter fly overhead from the O'Hare International Airport Ohara family. The helicopter then decides it wants to reenact North by Northwest and buzz them.

The helicopter lands on the beach, but somehow, they don't have an issue looking at it landing less than twenty feet away despite all the sand it kicks up. Mari pops her head out the door and wink at them after the failed assignation attempt landing.

The next day we find Mari is the new director because her family is rich because that makes sense. Okay, well some people look really young for their age and I'm sure she's qualified… and, she's also a third year who is also attending the school at the same time. I guess that makes her molestation of president less creepy but that's fine because….

Oh yeah, unlike the other Idols Mari's first language is Engrish. This gets really distracting at times. Oh, and she also came because she heard about the idols and she came to support them, and, despite them not actually officially existing as a club yet, has already booked them for the Dome event.

She does however say if they can fill the gym during one of their performances, she'll approve the club no matter how large their club is, but if they don't she'll never approve it. They agree, but then realize that their school is so small that even if everyone in the school goes, they won't have enough people.

Chika tries to beg her sister to go to the concert and bring coworkers, but the only real response is getting "stupid Chika" written on her forehead. They then try handing out flyers to girls in street (remember, guys are critically endangered in in the Love Live's universe). They then see Ruby and Hanamaru, and we find out Ruby has a thing for idols (no not that kind of thing). Ruby asks what their groups name is but… Chika overlooked that minor detail. They start spouting out different ideas and writing words in the sand to think of a name. Then they stumble upon "Aquors" written in the sand which none of them remember writing…… despite them being the only ones there.

They also utilize the coastlines emergency broadcast system to tell everyone about their performance because dammit, this is an important idol emergency. They also did not rehearse this in the least so they go off rambling a lot.

It's the day of the concert and it's downpouring outside. With all this rain, they remark "I wonder if people will come. If they don't come, we'll quit and end it here" The curtain lifts and… counting the two in the hallway looking into the gym, I count 12 people at max. Well, now that we know they'll have to disband, I wonder what the other 10 episodes of the series are going to be about. Anyways, they still perform and it's filled with still kinda weird but tolerable cgi. BUT THEN like a minute into their song, the power gets cut. They try to sing a new song but Chika starts to break down with her one and only chance of being able to perform as an idol being ruined. Before she falls down in the fetal position on the floor, someone starts up a generator. Her sister randomly bursts in and does the most appropriate thing anyone should do when they see a younger sibling at the point of tears in public: call them an idiot. She also, kinda brought quite a few people, but they were late because Chika told them the wrong start time. The huge number of people almost certainly fills up the gym. The president makes some point about how they only were able to succeed at this because of the town's good will, but Chiaka agrees. And that's the end of the episode.

Last edited Oct 08, 2017 at 02:15PM EDT

Love Live! Sunshine!! S1Ep4: Two Girls Feelings

We open to a flashback of Hanamaru how she was a book worm who didn't talk to people, and chose the least social way of living her life.

She also first found Ruby in the library.

Then we cut to Chika, Riko, and (You) currently who now have the club officially formed. They also have a room… which has been used as storage for the past few years. They bring some books in storage to the library where Ruby and Hanamaru are. Hanamaru thanks her for bringing them and… Chika immediately congratulates them on becoming members of the school idol club. They both politely decline. Ruby then tells Hanamaru that her sister, the president, used to like idols but then started to hate them, so now she feels compelled to hate them too.

Mari acts like a creep by rubbing her face all over Kanan.

She then tries to scout her as a school Idol once she comes back to school, but it doesn't work. It also seems Mari and Kanan have some prior history.

Chika, (You), and Riko start running stairs to train (It’s like poetry, it rhymes.) They suck at it, but Kanan runs by without a problem and says hi, and they all remark how she is at that.

Hanamaru decides that she wants to join the idols, and that Ruby should join her, at least for a trial period, on the condition that they won't make a big deal about it and let the president know. Chika responds by writing on their flyers how these two are now new members. They decide to also practice on the rooftop because all the other places are taken (It’s like poetry, it rhymes) and then go back to running on the stairs together. Hanamaru gives up but tells Ruby to keep going, and not to care about what other people think. On her way back down she confronts Dia about Ruby, and later so does Ruby herself.

Hanamaur resigns herself back to the library, saying literally "My story ends here" and picks up a rope to hang herself goes back to being a book worm. Except not, because Ruby really wants to be an idol with her, and thought that she really enjoyed it. After some convincing, especially on highlighting the fact that, like her, Rin from the first season didn't think she could be an idol but become one (It’s like poetry, it rhymes), Hanamaru decides to join as well.

Last edited Oct 14, 2017 at 04:41PM EDT

Love Live! Sunshine!! S1Ep5: Yohane Decends

We cut to Rikka Takanashi and her magic summoning. I mean uh, Yohane and her magic live stream event ending. However, she she starts asking herself important questions

Actually it has to do with her being in high school and being a delusional Chunibyo case

She also regrets showing her Chun level in front of everyone at school and can't go back because of this.

The idol clubs starts to look at their online rankings, which are pitiful. However, that's not important because, in the year of our lord 2016, Hanamaru has never seen a computer in person beause she lives as an Amish Mennonite at a temple. In fact, much of the technology that's been around for the last thirty years she's never seen.

She asks if she can touch the computer (the rest say yes) and she goes for the power button because it's bright and shiny.

(You) later gives her some actual friggen direction on how to use a computer when they are supposed to be practicing. They throw around ideas of how to improve their ranking. Ruby and Chika both show their mermaid fetish by trying to change their name to "The Five Mermaids"

Hanamaru happens to notice Yohane spying on them and follows. She convinces Yohane that she can just start over, people don't remember her chun episode, as long as her chun syndrome is monitored. She still slips into it by accident. She does a great job at first second impressions. For like, 2 minutes. She gets asked about hobbies, and she says fortune telling. Not super normal but whatever. Then she… well…

She's at the idol club explain to them her situation (for some reason…They don't really say why she's there). She consciously knows that all her Chun stuff is bull crap, but she's done it for so long she doesn't know anything else. Ruby also shows the idols Yohane's online stuff, which they all groan at, save Chika who says she should become a school Idol.

Chika decides that, instead of helping Yohane adapt to a normal life of a high school girl by suggesting therapy and support, that they should instead make the entire idol group be about her idea of being fallen angels. Yohane seems to really like the idea.

It is here that any hope of Yohane ever being normal dies.
Chika's Dog decides it wants to chase Riko. Riko bolts and flips over to her house to the tune of a nice guitar riff.

They later actually film a bit with all of them in their "fallen angel" costumes, which shoots them up the rankings (which are still not great but they are in the top 1/6th. However, the commentators seem… creepily attracted to Ruby… And her sister is rightfully concerned that she is getting the wrong kind of attention.

Dia also points out that their jump in rankings was just temporary.

Yohane apologizes to the rest of the idols and says that she can finally give up on all her Chun foolishness, and while she had fun being a school idol, she's moving past that as well.

The rest of the idols dress in their fallen angel uniforms the next day to recruit yohane as the fallen angel (which is, again , NOT HEALTHY) and chase her for a mile until she accepts.

We also find out about an email Mari sent. Dia is distressed and hopes she's just kidding. Spoiler alert:

Last edited Oct 15, 2017 at 01:54PM EDT

Love Live! Sunshine!! S1Ep6: Lets make a PV

Mari spills the beans that their high school will merge with another high school, and so it will be functionally shutting down if enough new students don't enroll next year (It’s like poetry, it rhymes.) Mari became director (again the how of it isn't really explained) so she could help stop this, mainly by having an idol group form to help save the school (It’s like poetry, it rhymes.) When Chika finds out, unlike Honkers, she's happy and overjoyed. This realistic highschooler response to this information is ruined by the fact that she's pointing out, that it’s like poetry, it rhymes. And now the stage is set for her idol group to save da skool.
Hanamaru, on the other hand actually is looking forward to the shutdown and going to school in a big city.

Yohane originally wants the schools to combine, until she remembers that she'll be forced to be with kids who knew her in middle school in her unrepentant chun phase. Chika says they should all move forward to help save the school. Only minor details like how are still unresolved.

They decide to start shooting a preview, though none of them know how to do it. We also find out that Rika is scared to death of both big Doggos and tiny Puppers.

Mari keeps acting mysterious and weird with Kanan

She later tells the idol group words they don't want to hear

I mean, she thinks that they did a shit job on their preview. She suggests that she can tell them what makes a preview good, but Chika thinks that they should figure it out themselves. Chika offers Dia a chance to become a school idol, but she turns her down, and we finally get some relevant flashbacks on Her, Mari, and Kanan. It appears their history was similar to the three girls in the prior show, but with a bad ending.

They all go to Chika's house, but betray Rio's trust by acting like the big doggo is gone.

After that nightmare, the town goes to the beach to clean it up in preparation for beach season.

And they fit in a musical number… for some reason. They also keep switching between them cleaning of the beach and them performing. Normally this is okay because its like, in their head. But then after that, they are in their idol costumes again.

Last edited Oct 20, 2017 at 09:49PM EDT

Love Live! Sunshine!! S1Ep7: Tokyo

So the musical bit they did last episode did really happen, and they recorded it, and then jumped up to the 99th ranking out of 5,000. They also get an email from the Tokyo Idol association inviting them to sing in Tokyo.Ruby asks Dia if it's okay, and she asks her if Mari said it's okay. Eventually she says it's fine and tells Ruby not to worry what other people think.

Mari and Dia confront each other about the group going to tokyo and their past. The music sounds like it's going to lead to one literally stabbing the other to kill them (my money's on Mari with her smug aura, but I'm secretly hoping for Dia so I don't have to hear more Engrish). Dia make the first move, but it cuts out before any blows are struck.

Chika tries to dress up before the Tokyo event.

This is amusing to her sister as well

Ruby also comes along in a not quite as crazy outfit and Riko discovers that she's into girls

Hanamaru also dresses up as a mountaineer. Riko jokes about how they are country girls who make do
But they all decide to wear normal people clothes, and Hanamaru is told to stop it with the Zuras, so she ask Ruby to keep her in line.
When they finally meet up the the rest of the idols, Yoshiko is performing as her fallen angel act, to the attention of a crowd and the amusement of Hanamaru, Ruby and Chika

Yoshiko quickly scares of the crowd though.

They also meet some of the non-idol school members, who give them giraffe dicks for some reason

When they finally arrive in the big city, they all kinda scatter. Chika gets distracted by the product placement previous series of Love Live! merch, (You) finds stuff on OVER 100 UNIFORMS, Yohane finds a black magic shop, and Riko discreetly buys a book of unknown levels of smuttiness (considering she had to go to the bathroom after only reading the title… I'm guessing it's really up there.) When everyone is all sorted, they make their holy idol pilgrimage to the stairs that µ's practiced on.

When they get to the top of the stairs to the shrine that's on top, two girls are singing. And not idol singing either, like really good powerful voice singing. These two figure out the others are from the Aqours. then they leave with one girl somersaulting over the Aqours as an intimidation technique.

Later that night, Chika expressed interest in wanting to go to µ's high school, but Riko doesn't want to go visit her old school and kills the mood, so they all go to bed. Chika then wakes up early to see the screen where she first got into idols and the rest of her teams tracks her down. They all get ready for the event, and everything goes fine… Until Ruby starts to act like 7 year old too nervous to go on at the school play. They also meet the two girls from earlier, know together as the idol group Saint Show. Seems really odd to have an Idol group of just two people, but judging by the looks of the two of them, they might have killed the rest of their group because they were too weak.

Last edited Oct 22, 2017 at 12:06AM EDT

Love Live! Sunshine!! S1Ep8: Isn't It Frustrating?

Saint Snow takes the stage.

why do I unironically need this song?

Chika looks pretty intimidated as the Aqours go on stage.
and then they cut too… the idols in a skyscraper overlooking the city for some reason… Also Yohane is doing Yohane stuff

We later find out that this is after their performance. And by the looks of it, with Chika buying everyone ice cream… it didn't go well. But then they get a call from one of the reps, and given a package with the audience scored results. Okay, so many they didn't do so bad and… 30th out of 30 with 0 votes total.

As the Aqours start thinking over their performance and how fast they can gather enough materials for their suicide pact, St. Snow shows up. At first they say they liked their song. But then they say if they want to go to Love Live, they should give up.

They head back to their town and try to save face in front of the crowd, but Ruby runs to her sister and starts crying. They can't hide their feelings of sadness anymore. Dia starts to open up and not act like a jerk. She goes on about how being adequate isn't good enough, and starts to tell her backstory. She, Mari and Kanan all were part of an idol group, but they couldn't sing, at least, not at a big event. Mari also is trying to get Kanan to come back and join the idol group, but Kanan refuses. Mari… actually cries because of this. Did not know that being sad was an emotion that she was capable of.

(You) tries to ask Chika if they should give up on being school idols. Chika refuses to answer. We then see her laying in bed thinking about everything that happened. The next morning, Riko sees her standing in front of the ocean and run into it. She rushes out of her apartment and calls for her, but its too lake. Chika is nowhere to be seen.

Until she come up for air in about three feet of water. Apparently she was "looking for something"… under the ocean surface…fully dressed… without goggles… sure…
Chika finnaly breaks down after trying to hold it in and cries about how much they tried and it didn't even matter.

Last edited Nov 03, 2017 at 11:51PM EDT

Love Live! Sunshine!! S1Ep9: Young Dreamer

Episode starts with flashback or Kanan saying she's giving up on being a school Idol,and Dia seems to agree with her. Mari wants to continue, which is made even sadder by the fact that Kanan was the one who convinced her to try and be an idol in the first place.
We then jump to the present with the Aqours trying to decide what summer event they should do, deciding on going to Numazu's firework show. Chika starts to question why Kanan gave up, because just not doing good at Tokyo she thinks is not enough to make Kanan quit. They then remember that Ruby might know what went down. Ruby Tries to bolt

but Yohane moves on her fast and captures her

They try to interrogate her but it doesn't go too far. So they decide to stalk Kanan in the morning. Turns out Mari was also stalking her, and tries to convince her to join the idol group when she comes back (seemingly with an ownership of "her" idol group). Kanan strait out says she never wants to see Mari again.

The net day Kanan shows up back at school. Riko, (You) and Chika look out over a balcony below her clas, while Mari still tries to convince Kanan to become an idol, bringing her her old idol uniform. Kanan throws it out the window, which trigger's (You's) uniform senses.

Mari tries to make Kanan become and idol the same what Kanan did to her, but hugging her until she says yes… in front of the entire class…

Chika barges into the classroom and teels them to stop being heard throigh the entire school. At this point it starts to dawn on me that I've never actually seen a teacher in ether of these schools because this would be a thing that would gather their attention extremely quickly. anyways, she tells Kanan she needs answers, and wants her to spill it after school.

In the interrogation club room Chika tries to pry apart what the deal was, but the Dia, Kanan, refuse to crack.

Mari also seems to be in the dark as why they won't become idols again.
Ruby mentions how Kanan was dancing a bit when they were slaking her and that causes a reaction

Kanan still says she refuses to become an idol and leaves. When the rest of the group try to ask Dia about what she knows, she just bolts out of the room. Yohane jumps on her though.

Dia says that it wasn't that Kanan couldn't sing in Tokyo, it's that she refused to. Yohane suggests it was due to a curse for a dark demon, and is quickly silenced

Long story short, Kanan wanted Mari to go do things like study abroad, and thought that her being a school idol was keeping her from doing those things. As such, Kanan refused to continue so Mari no longer felt like she had to stay for the sake of her and DIa. Mari runs teary eyed through the rain to Kanan's house

Mari and Kanan make up, and somehow Dia is also roped into becoming an idol as well.

Last edited Nov 04, 2017 at 06:41PM EDT

Hello! You must login or signup first!