Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread


Sticky Sticky Featured Featured
Editorship Request Thread

Last posted Mar 13, 2023 at 07:06PM EDT. Added May 23, 2021 at 08:12PM EDT
14 posts from 8 users

In light of the latest issue with KYM that email notifications are down, in addition to the fact that KYM currently lacks a place for mods to see all editorship requests in general, I have created this thread.

If you have an entry you wish to edit, link it and explain why in the replies below

Last edited Sep 21, 2022 at 10:18AM EDT

For those of you who have joined the KYM Discord, you can do the same there using the #entry-help channel. If your suggestion or request is somehow urgent, you can ping @Entry to notify entry mods.

I'd like to be able to edit the Monster Hunter because it hasn't been updated for a while, and it's well needed since the community became huge online following the commercial success of World (which isn't mentioned for now). I already requested editorship but that was like a week ago or so, so I'm not sure if the current editors are just not coming to KYM anymore or if they didn't receive a mail about this.

Cheeky Mountain Parrot wrote:

I'd like to be able to edit the Monster Hunter because it hasn't been updated for a while, and it's well needed since the community became huge online following the commercial success of World (which isn't mentioned for now). I already requested editorship but that was like a week ago or so, so I'm not sure if the current editors are just not coming to KYM anymore or if they didn't receive a mail about this.

Done

Could I have access to editorship for The Owl House entry? A lot of new information has released for the show as of late, and I would be willing to take up the position to update its page accordingly since actively follow the show. It also appears the page has not been updated in 9 months.

Last edited May 24, 2021 at 11:53AM EDT

Sans Undertale wrote:

Could I have access to editorship for The Owl House entry? A lot of new information has released for the show as of late, and I would be willing to take up the position to update its page accordingly since actively follow the show. It also appears the page has not been updated in 9 months.

Done.

Hey again, could I also be granted access to the Deltarune entry? More information surrounding Deltarune has dropped recently, as a result of the new chapter releasing. I have been following the Deltarune series since its original release on October 31st, 2018, and am open to updating the entry for the game whenever new updates & info drop.

Sans Undertale wrote:

Hey again, could I also be granted access to the Deltarune entry? More information surrounding Deltarune has dropped recently, as a result of the new chapter releasing. I have been following the Deltarune series since its original release on October 31st, 2018, and am open to updating the entry for the game whenever new updates & info drop.

Dunzo

Can I become an editor of Charactour 5,000 Character Personality Quiz. This went viral on tumblr in 2016 which is not covered by the entry but I have the info from my tumblr. I have used this quiz many times so I know a lot about it. I would like to help upgrade it from submission status. I requested editorship, but got no response.

Here are some sources I can use to add info that are not currently in the article:

https://variety.com/2015/digital/news/new-charactour-website-uses-characters-to-match-consumers-with-entertainment-content-1201555762/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/04/200422214031.htm

Last edited Mar 31, 2022 at 09:32PM EDT

Greetings. I'd wish to be granted editorship for the Mr. Ratburn is Gay article. Specifically, the part where it talks about how a user named @BabyLamb5 shared a screenshot of a negative comment labeling the Arthur episode as "propaganda."

The reason is because an important part of that mention was left out, and that is when @BabyLamb5 clarified right after sending the screenshot that it does not represent his own views on the episode.

And I'm saying this because I'm the user @BabyLamb5 and I wanted to include that context because I accidentally left out a caption in my tweet when I shared the screenshot back in 2019 and I do not want to be falsely labeled as homophobic (which I already have been) so I want to add that clarification to the page, even if it was from 3 years ago.

Here are the sources to prove.
https://twitter.com/BabyLamb5/status/1507842856383221760?s=20
https://twitter.com/BabyLamb5/status/1128019379365355520?s=20

Sup! You must login or signup first!