Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,878 total conversations in 4,540 threads

+ New Thread

Artflow (ai)

Last posted Sep 04, 2021 at 07:04PM EDT. Added Aug 31, 2021 at 05:36AM EDT
23 posts from 9 users

Artflow is a art type of AI website that generates portraits just by describing the type of avatar you have in mind and click 'Generate'. It's new, and it's trending like crazy too. Even on video game boards they're having too much fun generating gaming characters.

Soup King wrote:

Sounds like something I could break in weird and wonderful ways.

Do you have a link to the site at all?

I wish to create horrific abominations and inflict them upon you all.

It's right here. Have fun!

My friends, I have gone to great personal risk to provide you with the face of The Hacker Known As 4chan.

I must now take my leave in order to flee the cyber dancers they have undoubtedly sent out to hunt me down.

Until next time!

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

Welp…

…Guess I'll check back in 21 hours.

It actually seems to only take about twenty-thirty minutes.

I'm not sure what the timer actually means, as it's been wrong every time so far.

Well, mine are finished now, let's see…

OBLITERATE!!!

I honestly like this one a lot, it got me laughing when I first saw it and I could honestly imagine a guy that looks like this shouting that. He looks like he'd be the perfect 80's action movie villain.

Cubist Michael Eisner but greyscale

+5 points for getting the color palette right.
-5 points for being incapable of Cubism.

I shot an old man in the kneecaps. I SHOT AN OLD MAN IN THE KNEECAPS!!!

Evidently, Pink Guy lyrics makes this thing re-imagine the Dos Equis Guy as an edgy crime movie protagonist.

This is quite fun, even with the wait time.

Space Marine Chaplain

Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

My favorite so far, as the generator even included some wisps from the Warp in the portrait.

Courier of the Mojave

Last edited Sep 02, 2021 at 01:29PM EDT

Death Mecha Keith David from outer space that's also a police car.

Somehow, I don't think this is Keith David.

FALL BEFORE ME, INSECTS!!!

The energy of that line has been successfully captured by this image, I feel unusually threatened by it and become nervous when looking at it for more than 30 seconds.

Blütgrindor, leader of the Undefinable Revelation, the ravager of countless worlds, the manifestation of hatred and the agonized draugr

I think they left my OC in the oven for too long…

So I bring bad tidings.

Idi Amin's full title does not fit into the description box.

So I've had to break it up into two images.

First we have:

Field Marshal Al Hajj Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Last King of Scotland and of Uganda in Particular

and then we have:

His Excellency, President for Life, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General

Soup King wrote:

So I bring bad tidings.

Idi Amin's full title does not fit into the description box.

So I've had to break it up into two images.

First we have:

Field Marshal Al Hajj Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Last King of Scotland and of Uganda in Particular

and then we have:

His Excellency, President for Life, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General

I tired to merge the two faces in a "Baby Maker" generator and I can't stop laughing at the result.

First I tried to create the Man with the most epic chin imaginable

It's certaily epic.
Next, Personification of Twitter

This is quite disappointing.
Then, I blessed the Artflow with the wise words that are I am the Milkman. My milk is delicious

Surprisingly accurate if you were to turn the Milkman into a realistic chad. Gives Epic Chin Man some competition.
And then I decided to screw around and write I have a mouth on my forehead

Now this, this is massively disappointing. But at the same time I think we were sparred from horrific sight.
At the end I wanted to check if I can create a celebrity fusion, so here's Matthew McConnery

This is surprisingly close.

Last edited Sep 03, 2021 at 05:33AM EDT

So guys, just a heads up, but it seems that if you just type in someone's user name, it creates a picture which is the opposite of their actual gender.

It's grown displeased with our shenanigans and is now turning us all into traps.

I put in "Jack the Dipper" 3 times, not realizing they would all be finished several hours later (I actually tried more than 3, but I left the page and the site didn't keep them all). What surprised me is that each arrived at about the same Tom Holland / ParaNorman looking boy.

Face reveal, pls don't look:

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!