Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] It happened

Last posted Oct 08, 2014 at 11:53AM EDT. Added Oct 07, 2014 at 10:49PM EDT
10 posts from 8 users

Part 1
[08:10] <MDFification> man I wanna play pandemic now [08:13] <MDFification> disease name: brones
[08:17] <MDFification> 26 infected brones so far [08:21] <MDFification> 1000 brones
[08:21] <MDFification> brones virus is begining to be noticed by world leaders [08:22] <MDFification> 4000 brones
[08:23] <MDFification> brones is found to have infected canadian water supplies [08:23] <MDFification> so far nobody has died of brones
[08:23] <madcat> MDFification: madagascar beats brones [08:23] <MDFification> nah the ports not closed yet
[08:24] <MDFification> hory shit 36000 brones [08:24] <MDFification> how did there get to be so many so quickly
[08:24] <MDFification> how has my disease not even killed on dude yet or spread outside the country [08:25] <MDFification> ahaha yes goodbye canadian water
[08:25] <MDFification> brones have arrived in the united states [08:29] <MDFification> china has shut down its port to prevent infection with brones
[08:30] <MDFification> this just got interesting [08:30] <MDFification> mexico and greenland are infected with brones
[08:30] <MDFification> there are several million brones patients worldwide [08:30] <Muffinlicious> infecting greenland is hard af [08:30] <MDFification> so far the disease has not caused any fatalities
[08:31] the bronies must be pretty contagious
[08:31] <MDFification> b/c I'm specing in infection rates before lethality [08:31] <twisty> drop them all at once [08:31] <MDFification> Brones spreads to peru
[08:32] <MDFification> USA shuts down absolutely everything because 'murica loves government overreach [08:32] <MDFification> so far this is just a cough, seriously. no other syndromes
[08:32] <MDFification> Yet america shuts down the schools, the borders, the ports, and declares a curfew [08:32] <MDFification> >mfw
[08:32] war has changed
[08:33] <MDFification> Disease spreads to japan. America declares martial law [08:33] <MDFification> The common cold has killed freedom but no people so far.
[08:34] <MDFification> Madagascar is now closed off. Cuba too. disease spreads to russia. [08:34] <Muffinlicious> is anyone dead yet [08:34] <madcat> did it spread to madagascar before being shut down
[08:36] <MDFification> No. Madagascar will be a brone-free state [08:36] <Muffinlicious> aw thats dissapointing [08:36] <MDFification> The world is in panic over brones. Governments are shutting borders to prevent infection. However, it is far too late
[08:36] <MDFification> brones are everywhere [08:37] <MDFification> New Zealand, China and Brasil are all infected with brones
[08:37] <MDFification> Though none have paniced to the extent the US has (which has basically become a brutal dicatorship in response to what is technically just a bad cough with a 0% fatality rate) [08:37] <MDFification> The world is worried
[08:37] damn brones
[08:38] over brones
[08:38] <Anonpon3> 3manyBrones [08:38] <Muffinlicious> "the US basically become a brutal dicatorship in response to what is technically just a bad cough with a 0% fatality rate" [08:38] <twisty> this proves we need a brone mass execution [08:38] <Muffinlicious> reminds me of brones on kym [08:38] <Muffinlicious> brone mods [08:39] <MDFification> diahrea has been added to the symptoms of brones
[08:39] <madcat> just when we thought brones were dieing [08:40] <MDFification> Muffin this is accurate
[08:40] == Anonpon3 has changed nick to DefNotABroneMod
[08:40] <MDFification> Mexico joins US in the totalitarian-anti-cold club. The first victim of brone dies in Brazil [08:40] <MDFification> The time of love and tolerance and infectuous disease is over
[08:40] oh shit people are dieing
[08:40] <MDFification> The virus has begun to kill [08:41] <twisty> brones are dieing [08:41] <n0_0ne> brones are killing people [08:41] <twisty> they must have ran out of pone toys [08:41] <MDFification> Basically I already bought all the non-lethal/infecuous traits
[08:41] figthing for the last one with their lives
[08:41] <DefNotABroneMod> Brones have become the disease [08:41] <MDFification> and most of the resistances
[08:41] <MDFification> To continue to expand, brones must kill [08:42] <MDFification> Indonesia, now infected, is the 3rd government to collapse into authoritarianism due to brones
[08:42] <MDFification> The death rates are primarily in the newest countries to be infected. The established brone colonies remain healthy [08:43] <MDFification> India has been infected. The world finally begins researching a vaccine.
[08:43] <DefNotABroneMod> Brones have overthrown ISIS and are now taking over the middle east. [08:43] <MDFification> Some say the brones should just get their won thread
[08:43] <MDFification> or board [08:43] <MDFification> but they are ignored
[08:43] <MDFification> actually yes the disease is everywhere but Africa and Europe now [08:44] <Muffinlicious> >governments are shut down due to the disease [08:44] <Muffinlicious> "The world finally begins researching a vaccine." [08:44] <Muffinlicious> bit late [08:44] <MDFification> The middle east collapses into dictatorship (presuming they already weren't dictatorships?) due to brones
[08:45] <MDFification> Many imams declare fatwah on brones before being overcome. The disease causes one to shit oneself to death. [08:45] <DefNotABroneMod> Brome mods become the new dictators.
[08:45] <MDFification> Japan and Russia have collapsed in the face of brones [08:46] <MDFification> The only uninfected regions are Europe, where people have some taste, and Africa, where people don't have internet
[08:46] <MDFification> The rest of the world is rapidly being overcome by brones. Shit-covered bodies are being found on the streets. Governments are at the verge of collapse. [08:46] <n0_0ne> damn [08:46] <n0_0ne> brones are good [08:47] <n0_0ne> how about the vaccine? [08:47] <MDFification> Fully half of the world's hospitals will no longer treat brones to curb the infection rates. This is not enough.
[08:47] <MDFification> The vaccine progresses slowly. Nobody can agree what to do about brones. [08:48] <DefNotABroneMod> The penguins of Antarctica have been converted to brones
[08:49] <MDFification> It is estimated that 89 days remain until the vaccine is complete. Almost half of the world is brones. [08:49] <MDFification> The remaining uninfected regions, East/West Europe, North/South Africa, Madagascar and Australia, are attempting to sever contact with the outside world. It is already lost.
[08:50] <MDFification> Brones shit themselves to death with increased vigour. [08:50] <MDFification> Ships wander the ocean, fully of infected. None will accept them. They have become mobile tombs
[08:51] <DefNotABroneMod> m00t tried banning all IPs, but brones continued posting. They found their way into the software. [08:51] <MDFification> The release date from brone vaccine is increasingly delayed
[08:51] <MDFification> Brones escape containment. they will not stay in quarantine threads. They demand their own fap thread in JFF. [08:52] <madcat> brones cannot be stopped
[08:52] <MDFification> The remaining brone-free zones huddle in terror, afraid to let a single brone through their borders [08:53] <DefNotABroneMod> Brones modify into a new generation. The vaccinations become dismally ineffective.
[08:53] <@DefNotABroneMod> Hope is lost

Part 2
[08:53] <MDFification> The remaining brone-infected states collapse. Brone mods start banning users for being anti brone [08:54] <MDFification> The brone outnumber the uninfected in brone regions significantly
[08:54] this is some ISIS shit
[08:54] <MDFification> Governments burn poop-covered bodies in the streets [08:54] <MDFification> Not only does brone cause individuals to poop themselves to death. Now their lungs fill up with fluid – delicious anti-brone tears
[08:55] <MDFification> The vaccine release date is pushed back furhter and further, but it is getting closer to completion. The only question is, will any be left in the brone infected zones when it is deployed? [08:56] <MDFification> Natural disasters are striking the brone world – earthquakes, droughts and riots. Is this the wrath of god? Has he turned his back on his creation? Is brone divine punishment?
[08:57] <MDFification> It is 40 days since the begining of season 1. As the season draws to a close, humanity outside the safe zones realizes that it may not have too many future dawns to look forward too. [08:58] <DefNotABroneMod> Reports of brones recovering have been heard of in remote parts of China. Few believe since evidence is covered up.
[08:58] <MDFification> In many nations, there are no healthy individuals left. All is brones. Brone is love. Brone is life. [08:58] <MDFification> As the disease evolves, the release date for vaccination is pushed back even further
[09:00] <MDFification> Of the brone zone, only 36 individuals remain uninfected [09:00] <MDFification> I begin to ponder the monstrosity I have released on civilization. What have I done?
[09:00] <DefNotABroneMod> New variants of brone appear that can become infectious through sound. [09:01] <DefNotABroneMod> The remaining35 choose to be deaf
[09:01] <MDFification> Day 50 after season 1. Outside the Quarantined States, no uninfected remain. The territory of mankind has shrank back to her original territories in Europe and Africa [09:01] <Muffinlicious> did the brones die everyone [09:01] <MDFification> For the rest of the world, the sun rises on a brone planet.
[09:02] <MDFification> The world's population has seen a preceptious drop. Brones do not wish to wait for season 2, insisting that without lauren faust life isn't worth living. [09:03] <Muffinlicious> is lauren faust not one of them [09:03] <MDFification> The infected zone's population is halfed over night as brones poop themselves to death or drown in their own tears
[09:03] <MDFification> there is no god [09:03] <MDFification> We killed him when we released season 1
[09:03] there is one
[09:03] its you
[09:03] <MDFification> I can only pray for the end [09:04] <twisty> a merciless god [09:04] <Muffinlicious> rip [09:04] <DefNotABroneMod> Few of the remaining turn to eating broke as a source of food. This proves fatal.
[09:04] <MDFification> In the Uninfected States, work on the vaccine continues. [09:04] <MDFification> Cuba, the last holdout in the Americas, is at the forefront of research. The quarantine holds, but for how long?
[09:04] some of them, half crazed, worship a Celestia plushie as their god
[09:05] * DefNotABroneMod becomes brone
[09:05] >worshipping celestia plushie
[09:05] >not luna's one
[09:05] did they make BSoD dakimakura yet?
[09:05] haha
[09:05] <MDFification> Greenland is the last of the infected countries to maintain its democracy. [09:06] <MDFification> However, the end approaches. As their friends and family succumb around them, the remainder do the only thing they can do; they reduce the ammount of pain.
[09:06] <MDFification> The sun rises in Greenland. None greet her. [09:06] <MDFification> What have I done.
[09:06] They do this by watching the show that originally caused the outbreak
[09:07] you are the devil
[09:08] <MDFification> Day 60. The reality sets in; brones are dieing. Soon the infected states will be kill. [09:08] <pollux_> this is tourcher [09:08] <Muffinlicious> this is terrifying [09:08] <MDFification> The disease continues to mutate towards increased lethality. The qustion is; will the Quarantined States finish their vaccines in time to save any of the now globe-spanning fandom?
[09:09] internet is now fully infected with ponies
[09:10] <MDFification> I hope this is recorded. I hope someone has the transcripts. I pray that someday, the lucky ones in the Uninfected Safe Zone read this. So they know our final moments. [09:10] <MDFification> This is the monster we created.
[09:10] sites like facebook have now been completely taken over to create facehoof
[09:10] <MDFification> Our end. [09:10] <twisty> where brones can show pics of their plushie waifus and talk about how to survive till season 2 [09:11] <twisty> knowyourpone [09:11] <CuteMaster> IRP
[09:12] <MDFification> The second state to succumb to brones is New Zealand. As the last of New Zealand's brones die out, sheep have replaced them as the country's dominant life form. [09:12] <MDFification> What have I done.
[09:13] <CuteMaster> >birds begin to grow hooves [09:13] <MDFification> After the loss of Greenland, no democracies exist among the infected states. The people have turned to nazimods to save them from the brones. But no such salvation exists beyond the Quarantine Zone.
[09:14] <CuteMaster> >fish begin to neigh [09:14] <MDFification> Slowly but surely, the uninfected territories move towards a cure. How many will they be able to save? Entire cultures have died, subsumed by the brone.
[09:15] <MDFification> The diseas mutates further. Brones now demonstrate hypsersensitivity. It exasperates other sydromes; lungs filling with liquid and intense diahrea, along with an ever present 'neighing' cough [09:16] <MDFification> 121 days after the end of season 1. New Zealand is completely devoid of life.
[09:16] <MDFification> Season 2, however, is not halfway done. [09:17] <MDFification> Canada and the United States are now completely depopulated.
[09:17] <MDFification> Soon, the rest of the infected territories will succumb to the brone [09:17] <twisty> who are thei aiming season 2 to if everyone is dead? [09:17] <MDFification> Perhaps once all have died, the rebuilding can begin anew
[09:17] has serbia succumb?
[09:17] remove brone
[09:18] <MDFification> but infected groundwater means that for centuries, mankind shall be restricted to her remaining holdouts [09:18] <MDFification> Serbia has managed to remove Brone. The remaining Safe Zones are: Cuba, Western/Eastern Europe, North/South Africa, Madagascar
[09:18] <CuteMaster> >season 2 begins broadcasting on all channels [09:18] <Starscream> Karadzik has removed brone [09:19] <MDFification> Scarcely 2500 brones remain alive. Brones are dieing. The infected world is almost devoid of survivors.
[09:19] <MDFification> In the safe zones, an aura of panic is dissapaiting. Life returns to normal. [09:20] <MDFification> Bar, of course, over 2/3rds the planet's habital area and population. Scarcely an 8th of humanity has survived the great brone pandemic
[09:21] The last of the brones
[09:21] <CuteMaster> >the internet is restored to pre-brone backups [09:21] <MDFification> I'd like to take a break from my narative of the brone pandemic to mention how glad I am I chose smooth jazz as my music during this playthrough
[09:21] <MDFification> This is some disturbing and sad shit [09:21] <MDFification> I killed 7/8ths of humanity with brone
[09:22] <MDFification> Day 141: 6 brones remain. Almost all infected nations are depopulated. [09:23] <MoeKat> Day 165: Anti-brones take over the world [09:23] <MDFification> The entire new world is gone. The remaining survivors of brone are located in China and India. These 2 stats, once home to the vast majority of mankind, have been reduced to a mere 6 brones
[09:23] <MDFification> A note of desolation plays [09:24] <twisty> wait [09:24] <twisty> everyone died? [09:24] <twisty> or is there uninfected states? [09:24] <MDFification> The vaccine will come too late. The infected states are depopulated. the infected watershed means they cannot be repopulated for centuries.
[09:25] <MDFification> In the Quarantined Territories, the grim reality sets in. In less than a year, man has been reduced to less than a third of his territories. [09:25] <MDFification> The brone menace has burned itself out, but the grim struggle for man's future has only begun…
[09:25] <MDFification> The end. [09:25] <MDFification> Brones are kill, world is fucked.
[09:25] <@MDFification> GG

The only uninfected regions are Europe, where people have some taste, and Africa, where people don’t have internet

The logic is sound. I shall rebuild.

Contrary to popular believe, America's brutal dictatorship was not an overreaction. These were brones they were dealing with, there were no second chances.

Last edited Oct 08, 2014 at 03:44AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!