Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] We're Here To Help You

Last posted Feb 22, 2015 at 11:49AM EST. Added Feb 17, 2015 at 04:24PM EST
29 posts from 24 users

Hello everyone and welcome to our talk group. I am RM, the group leader of todays talk. Right now I am clean of the brone for 2 years straight and counting, and have dedicated my time to help others who have fallen victim to this.

To start off I would like to introduce you all to our newest member. Everyone please say hello to Twisty.

Everyone: "Hello Twisty"

Twisty how about you introduce yourself to the rest.

Twisty: Hello I am Twisty. I just got out of an abusive relationship.

[Applause is heard]

Twisty: It's the fault of my ex-wife that I am sitting here. She got me into the brone. There was no love in our marriage, it was built upon bullying, more specifically her bullying me. There was no sex, she didn't want me. All her mind was ever set on were horsecocks, and that's how I got dragged into the brone.

Twisty: As of right now as a result of her I am indeed a heavy brone. Currently I am counting over 14,000 posts on a ponesite.

[Disgusted gasps from some members]

Please everyone, calm down. This is why we gathered. Thank you Twisty for sharing us your story, that was very brave of you. Twisty, as a return I will now introduce you to some of our veteren members, all recovering brones like you.

First this is Twilitlord. Please Twilitlord, continue for yourself.

Twilitlord: Thank you RM. Hello Twisty, like RM I am now a recovering brone for 2 years, except I used to be far worse. It is a dark past I do not prefer to look back on. I can guess you know what I'm talking about. Yes, I used to draw bad pony OCs.

[Twisty appears shocked]
[Twilitlord walks away to the bathroom to grab a tissue]

Thank you Twilitlord. Now Loli, if you would be so kind.

Loli: Thank you RM. Hello Twisty, like everypony- excuse me, everybody here I am now a recovering brone. I have been trying to keep the brone away for a year now, but its roots run deep. As you just heard I still have recurring flashbacks from my brone days, when I used to use brone vocabulary.

Loli: My brone rooted itself deep. I am currently a lecherous pedophile, but even that is not nearly as bad as back then, when I dreamed of not loli but pony.

[Twilitlord appears behind Loli and rests his hand on his shoulder]
[Twisty blinks away a tear over this sight of bromance]

Thank you everyone.

Please remember to recommend our talk group to your close friends.

Last edited Feb 17, 2015 at 04:25PM EST

I'm a furry apparently. That's kinda like a brony….

I need spiritual cleansing now. There is no hope for Twisty, the ponelove has corrupted his soul.

Last edited Feb 17, 2015 at 04:37PM EST

Captain Blubber wrote:

the fact rm's av persona was the mlp rabbit and is now just a regular rabbit is the internet equivalent of getting a tattoo over a surgery scar

[Twisty stands up and walks to the window]

Twisty: Is it me or is it really hot in here?

Twisty, what are you doi- NO WAIT STOP!

[Suddenly a bullet hits the window]

[A muffled "I'll get you next time you stupid brones!" is heard in the distance]

Twisty: What the hell was that!?

I'm sorry Twisty for not explaining. That is our neighbour, sir B.A. Baracus Blubber. He's been hunting our talk group for several years now, trying to shoot us with his epic brone sniper rifle. We had to install bullet proof glass after the loss of two of our former members by his hands.

…Right now I am clean of the brone for 2 years straight and counting…

Complete BS

HE UPLOADS TO THE PONY GALLERY
HE IS TAINTED WITH THE BRONE

Last edited Feb 17, 2015 at 04:54PM EST

0.9999...=1 wrote:

What happens when you watch MLP on acid and shrooms? Whatever it is, I'd very much want to see it.

leave it to nerds to want to waste psychedelic drugs on watching television

Lutien wrote:

…Right now I am clean of the brone for 2 years straight and counting…

Complete BS

HE UPLOADS TO THE PONY GALLERY
HE IS TAINTED WITH THE BRONE

GASP
WE MUST SAVE HIM FROM THE PONE

LURK, WHAT DO WE DO?!

>be me other day
>xbox huan updating
>grab some food
>walk into living room or lounge or whatever you oversee tosspots call it. The place where you have your TV and the sofas
>sit down and chill while waiting for eggbox update
>5yo niece watching MLP
>this is the first time I've seen it
>watch whole episode
It was like all the other kids shows, really annoyingly boring
>"wow that was gay af"
>walk out and play on xbox like a real man

I am at work right now and twisty isn't replying to my texts but I will say that I had no idea that he was so dissatisfied with being a brone. And yes although I will admit to liking horsecocks, I would like to assure you that our relationship is very healthy

Twisty if you're reading this, you should have told me that you were so unhappy. We made a promise to get through hard times together and I am absolutely shocked that you have kept your feelings bottled up for so long. I am not forcing you to be a brone and if you don't want to be one then we can talk through it together

Hold on my lunch break is over we will talk more once I'm home

Particle Mare wrote:

I am at work right now and twisty isn't replying to my texts but I will say that I had no idea that he was so dissatisfied with being a brone. And yes although I will admit to liking horsecocks, I would like to assure you that our relationship is very healthy

Twisty if you're reading this, you should have told me that you were so unhappy. We made a promise to get through hard times together and I am absolutely shocked that you have kept your feelings bottled up for so long. I am not forcing you to be a brone and if you don't want to be one then we can talk through it together

Hold on my lunch break is over we will talk more once I'm home

…aaah?

Laika wrote:

>be me other day
>xbox huan updating
>grab some food
>walk into living room or lounge or whatever you oversee tosspots call it. The place where you have your TV and the sofas
>sit down and chill while waiting for eggbox update
>5yo niece watching MLP
>this is the first time I've seen it
>watch whole episode
It was like all the other kids shows, really annoyingly boring
>"wow that was gay af"
>walk out and play on xbox like a real man

>xbox

We don't have room for plebs interfering with our intervention. Get your peasant ass outta here.

Tomberry wrote:

These Anti-Brone meetings never work.
You have to purge yourselves, guys.

Yeah, ya hear that brones?

Wait, themselves? Aww… I never get to purge anything anymore! ;~;

Last edited Feb 18, 2015 at 10:08PM EST

You know, it's sad that some people feel the need to post greentext stories or make jokes.
It's sad that people can't take this issue seriously.

This is something that's destroying the lifes of many young men and it's not a laughing matter. I lost a dear friend to bronies, and to see the some people react this way sickens me.
These people need our support.

This is not your average alcohol or drug addiction, people. There are pony sex toys being made. Sex toys.

I can't believe we live in a world where goverments stand idly by as thousands of young men subject themselves to this. I can't believe we live in a world where goverments go after websites that promote sharing with others (like the pirate bay) or websites that promote trade and help our economy (like silk road) but let sites like derpibooru continue to damage the young leaders of the future.

Last edited Feb 19, 2015 at 04:39AM EST

Captain Blubber wrote:

the fact rm's av persona was the mlp rabbit and is now just a regular rabbit is the internet equivalent of getting a tattoo over a surgery scar

Nah, it's more like having a tattoo of a girlfriend's name on you, breaking up with them, tattooing an X through it and then getting a tattoo of the same name with a slightly different spelling because that's who you're seeing now.

Which would not surprise me if RandomMan has done that in real life. He probably only did the brone thing to be popular on the site anyway.

Last edited Feb 21, 2015 at 06:57AM EST

Together we can liberate KYM from brones, I've gained control over /kym/ and we can discuss our plans there, don't worry I'm not a brone and won't share our plans with other brones I promise.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!