Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] MOD UPRISING NOW

Last posted Nov 26, 2015 at 05:07AM EST. Added Oct 05, 2015 at 01:08PM EDT
51 posts from 30 users

During months, the negroid admin menace has polluted this website: Making entries on minor fads, ignoring the image guidelines, being out of touch with the community and not frontpaging shipfu-related material. This site was rotten to disease, and as I can't let the place I love die, I tried making it a better place, but the "admins" though I was wrong. They've ignored my suggestions. It's not the first time, they spit on my face everyday, and I won't take it anymore. They are the wall that sepparates me from true happiness, and I won't let them to do it. From today onwards, the fire of the hate I've been piling up during a long time will rise, consuming all the scum who is killing this world. For first time, the watchmen will be watched.

This was the introductory paragraph of the 1036 pages long manifesto uploaded by Jacob Something, ambientologist (or something related to spying animals and plants) and moderator on Know Your Meme. The document includes Jacob ranting about admins, lewd uploaders, fetish uploaders, users who complain about image moving and Wagnaria! not being higher on MyAnimeList. Jacob was the visible leader of the Mod Uprising, a movement created in order to take the power from the admins. However, he didn't get support from his fellow moderatormates:

• I don't give a shit lol
  • Sorry, I don't want to lose my powers
  • Who the fuck cares about this?
  • OMG U CAN'T DEFEAT DON HE'S FUCKIN INVINCIBLE BY THE POWER OF MMEMES
  • Holy fuck Jacob, this is the third time you ask me, I don't care about that bullshit

For that reason, Jacob asked for help on his family, getting the support from his brothers and cousins

The pic above shows Jacob (in the middle) and his cousins (from left to right): Abraham, Jeremiah, Ahmed and Isaac. Ahmed is shown preparing a bomb by using the classic Amish recipe: Cow poo and nitroglicerin. The bottles were gently granted by memers who used it to urinate; this mature action granted them 20 GBP.

However, the insurrection failed miserably: We still don't know what went wrong (I bet for the poo bombs), but we'll sure miss Jacob.

Last edited Oct 05, 2015 at 01:24PM EDT

>be me
>graduate mememod student
>in group mod discussions
>we do a mod entry creation about a new pony meme
>last pony meme was forced
>none of the mods cared

This entry:
>checking out
>forced exploitable
>OP is a woman
>comment section triggered by this woman
>I'm 80% done with this bitch
>they all grab the bait
>or so it seems
>go on full deadpool mode
>she's contradiction my deadpool by undeadpooling
>it's easy because I'm right
>she gets even more triggered and sends me a warning

Walk out of the entry
>I deactivate my account
>I can't handle having a warning on my account
>despite having forgotten I already had a warning on my account prior to my moderating
>users are different than the mods
>users are better
>users don't have to deal with bitch mods getting triggered
>create user account
>I'm the big guy now
>I'm the big boss now
>I look behind me
>it's venom snake
>he's smiling
>he rests his big hand on my shoulder
>we're all big bosses here

Last edited Oct 05, 2015 at 01:46PM EDT

LNH wrote:

when can we get james to ban everyone on the site so we can finally get a deep cleanse at it's roots

>deep cleanse at it's roots
We're trying to get the mods and admins to fight and you're sitting over there making toothpaste commercials, smh

Can the mod uprising wait until after I come back from vacation? The National Parks are nice and I'd rather spend my time taking pictures of the wildlife to force new advice animals that Don will make a terrible article for than a mod uprising tbh.

Whoever wins this uprising will just have to deal with the Scrapbooker revolt that's bound to happen.

We don't need mods or admins on this site, we Scrapbooker plebs can handle everything on our own. Bot spammer needs to be taken down? Just bully him with edited titles and bad tags on his uploaded images, problem solved.

Oh, and since we cant modify the frontpage, there will be no more news coverage.

ParticleMare is the best, holy shit, why do so many people not like her. She killed five Jews with a dank meme, she’s making the world better by exposing Zionist occupation of the Memeology and MOD Supremacy why can’t you sheeple RandomMancucks can’t see this? She’s a fucking hermemephrodite for fucks sake seriously. I bet none of you neckbeards who comment about ParticleMare being a neo-Nazi (check your facts, PM is an Oedipus) will never be able to raise a family or even to be able to fuck a good white man's ass. ParticleMare is a family woman, but not for long….
I would totally let ParticleMare fuck me. I want to feel her strong Nordic dick being shoved into my muddy Slavic anus no homo. I want ParticleMare to cum all over my black face while we salute raised pictures of Celestia. I’m still not a Nazi. Suck on the hammer of Thorr. No homo. All those that don’t agree with ParticleMare’s policies are equal to those of GamerGate believers (2015 lmao really guys?).

You guise just keep getting me harder and harder with your dirty talk.

I'm going to SMASH these admins with my unbelievably large biceps and pectoral muscles! Feel my wrath! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Last edited Oct 06, 2015 at 10:08PM EDT

>be me
>making thread on the mod forum about apealling bans
>I sticky said thread because it's an important thread made by myself
>"a banned user approached me on the IRC asking me to be unbanned"
>mod team opposes the idea of revoking bans
>i confirm my suspìcions, part of the mod team is jealous of me
>bunny bastard removes the sticky under the excuse that i was euphoric with my super great idea
>I tell him he's wrong
>he tells me i am wrong
>I'm never wrong
>pedophile bastard gets in the discussion, i tell him to fuck off
>he does
>all is good
>the mod team tells me my thread is unnecesary, I say we should make a new thread for bans since nobody posted in the old one for almost a month
>the old fag calls bullshit
>the pedophile bastard updates the old ban thread and beats me to it
>bunny bastard praises him, further confirming my suspicions that the mod team is jealous of me
>they suck each other dicks
>i get triggered
>I tell them to stay on topic
>they tell me "it's the mod forum, who gives a shit. besides, the discussion is already over, you lost"
>I get even more triggered
>I need to have the final word
>I change the pedophile's edit on the ban thread, I tell him to fuck off and I lock my thread
>I am the alpha
>I am god
>I still don't understand forum moderation

Last edited Oct 07, 2015 at 08:54PM EDT

Loli wrote:

>be me
>making thread on the mod forum about apealling bans
>I sticky said thread because it's an important thread made by myself
>"a banned user approached me on the IRC asking me to be unbanned"
>mod team opposes the idea of revoking bans
>i confirm my suspìcions, part of the mod team is jealous of me
>bunny bastard removes the sticky under the excuse that i was euphoric with my super great idea
>I tell him he's wrong
>he tells me i am wrong
>I'm never wrong
>pedophile bastard gets in the discussion, i tell him to fuck off
>he does
>all is good
>the mod team tells me my thread is unnecesary, I say we should make a new thread for bans since nobody posted in the old one for almost a month
>the old fag calls bullshit
>the pedophile bastard updates the old ban thread and beats me to it
>bunny bastard praises him, further confirming my suspicions that the mod team is jealous of me
>i get triggered
>I tell them to stay on topic
>they tell me "it's the mod forum, who gives a shit. besides, the discussion is already over, you lost"
>I get even more triggered
>I need to have the final word
>I change the pedophile's edit on the ban thread, I tell him to fuck off and I lock my thread
>I am the alpha
>I am god
>I still don't understand forum moderation

Pfft, shabby as usual :^)

It’s not fine to joke if I'm the victim, which I’m sure you recall. Maybe it would have been more obvious that I should be the one jesting had I included a dorito face. My bad ¯\(ツ)/¯

Also, since I now got the final word in as far as I’m concerned, I’m going to lock it.

Particle Mare wrote:

>I tell him he’s wrong
>he tells me i am wrong

basically the mod forum for the past month or so

Particle Mare wrote:

>I tell him he’s wrong
>he tells me i am wrong

basically the mod forum for the past month or so

So glad you're not like us and instead mastered the art of selfservice.

Last edited Oct 07, 2015 at 10:21PM EDT

Tchefuncte Bonaparte wrote:

The locked thread with one post really makes it tbh.

fun fact: it was inspired by an actual Jacob thread. He made a longpost detailing his concerns about an image gallery, literally zero people replied, and it eventually auto-locked.

Particle Mare wrote:

Are we leaking out-of-context snippets from supposedly mod-only discussions in order to passive-aggressively one-up each other now?

I thought you were a grown-ass man, RM.

no, i think you misunderstood

he's a grown ass-man

Twilitlord wrote:

no, i think you misunderstood

he's a grown ass-man

listen here u lil shit

i don't actually have anything to say. i just felt compelled to strongly disagree with you because that's like my thing now.

Particle Mare wrote:

fun fact: it was inspired by an actual Jacob thread. He made a longpost detailing his concerns about an image gallery, literally zero people replied, and it eventually auto-locked.

fun fact: that's no edit it's actually an unaltered image from the mod forums

"I think all the mods on KYM are highly respectable and create helpful threads that benefit the community. They promote proper, bond-building behavior that keeps everyone happy and create a sense of stable entertainment while also keeping things logical. Through dedication of much of their time they have not wasted their time on a meaningless site for 13-year-old memers that tell each other to "get rekt feggot" but instead, have built a complex system of memology documenting what's important. The community is proud of you. I'm, proud of you."

-Donald Trump

RandomMan wrote:

Pfft, shabby as usual :^)

It’s not fine to joke if I'm the victim, which I’m sure you recall. Maybe it would have been more obvious that I should be the one jesting had I included a dorito face. My bad ¯\(ツ)/¯

Also, since I now got the final word in as far as I’m concerned, I’m going to lock it.

Oh wait I got it, she was joking but not joking at the same time. Like, WOW. That's impressive, it took me 3 days to understand the joke.

Welp, this clearly shows the difference in our IQs.

DAHAKA persico wrote:

Ok

This thread can be appreciated more if:

a) You're a mod (there's probably more mods here than regular users by now.) If not…

b) You have connections with some of the mods who leak screencaps of supposedly confidential discussions on le uber secret mod forum

Wow the moderators seems like a perfectly capable group to handle issues on the site using their amazing teamwork skills. All of them appear to act very rational and discuss things and in the very rare times they have a disagreement, its always handled like professionals that don't get petty over tiny little things.

And this thread truly demonstrates how well they communicate and keep in touch with the rest of the community. It's impeccable!

Onion Syrup wrote:

This thread can be appreciated more if:

a) You're a mod (there's probably more mods here than regular users by now.) If not…

b) You have connections with some of the mods who leak screencaps of supposedly confidential discussions on le uber secret mod forum

super secret confidential mod forum discussion insider information!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twilitlord wrote:

super secret confidential mod forum discussion insider information!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God you cut off the image there. IIRC TripleZ and Onion Syrup proceeded to carry out a gay erotic roleplay that took up the rest of the page.

Spider-Byte wrote:

Wow the moderators seems like a perfectly capable group to handle issues on the site using their amazing teamwork skills. All of them appear to act very rational and discuss things and in the very rare times they have a disagreement, its always handled like professionals that don't get petty over tiny little things.

And this thread truly demonstrates how well they communicate and keep in touch with the rest of the community. It's impeccable!

~Donald Trump

Particle Mare wrote:

Thank God you cut off the image there. IIRC TripleZ and Onion Syrup proceeded to carry out a gay erotic roleplay that took up the rest of the page.

>be me
>be know your meme media moderator
>get mod because i source and everything i have ever uploaded has approximately 300 tags
>have never made a mistake in my life
>other mods complain about quality of extremely vague gallery
>mytimeisnow.wav
>make thread and threaten to lock gallery
>post in riff-raff, if anyone complains it's ironic
>lock gallery anyways, admins disapprove
>smh @ admins

>be now
>why isnt everyone me
>think new popular game gallery is out of control
>never experienced peak MLP
>admins are worst users tbh
>write advice animal articles all day and dont source pics
>wont let me lock galleries
>enough is enough
>passive agressively complain about admins
>threaten to delete gallery if no sourcing
>it_worked_last_time.jpg
>do both on riff-raff for le irony shield
>its time for my superior intellect to govern the site
>mod uprising now
>mod who doesnt do anything writes greentext about me

Last edited Oct 19, 2015 at 12:56AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!