Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] Pachirisu has been banned

Last posted May 16, 2016 at 05:08PM EDT. Added Apr 20, 2016 at 03:40PM EDT
164 posts from 67 users

That guy had been leaving random comments on my wall every now and then that I honestly had no idea how to respond to. It got awkward after a while in such a way that I almost wanted to tell him "I'm sorry, but could you please stop bugging me." Looks like that's been taken care of for me at least.

Im sorry to ruin the celebration for everyone but theres one issue here. bad shitposters are like hydra heads, you get rid of one and some more will show up to take its place. Remember that Pachirisu found the forums after FunnyMemeBro was banned. Its only a matter of days till another awful shitposter finds the forums.

RandomVids wrote:

Im sorry to ruin the celebration for everyone but theres one issue here. bad shitposters are like hydra heads, you get rid of one and some more will show up to take its place. Remember that Pachirisu found the forums after FunnyMemeBro was banned. Its only a matter of days till another awful shitposter finds the forums.

no randomvids, you are the new awful shitposter

it's you

TheLastMethBender wrote:

Cut off the head of one shit poster and another will just spring up in his place.

To quote Milotic,

Ḩ̶͘͘E͟҉̶̷̧R͢͝E͏̢̧͠͞ ͜͡Ẃ̧̕È҉ ͢͏̀Ǵ̢O͏̡̨́͢ ͏͢͠A̶̛͘G̴̵̕͜͞Ą͘Ì̕͝N̛͠

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!