Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Just For Fun] Camwhore Thead #100.0

Last posted Sep 19, 2016 at 09:47AM EDT. Added May 17, 2016 at 04:16PM EDT
69 posts from 36 users

this is a good of an opportunity as any other

are the people in this thread okay with me using their pictures for a video (more than likely nobody outside of KYM will see it)

post yes alongside the picture you want me to use or no.

I don;t have any recent pictures of me by myself and I look like shit right now so have this picture of me and some other people from a few nights ago. I'm the dumb blonde.

@Twisty. I'd rather you not use this one just cause it's got other people in it.

lisalombs wrote:

tbh I did not think you guys would get that excited over cleavage.
I'm sorry for underestimating you.

Sorry for overestimating your breast size.

Anything more than a handful's a waste~

Personally, I'm satisfied that you have to scroll past a pic of me using all my hair to make my face look like the back of my head before you get to the boob shot.

here in my room garage, just bought a new lambroghini, fun to drive around up here in the hollywood hills
but do u know what i like a lot more than materialistic things?

in fact, im a lot more proud of these ten new bookshelves that i had to get installed to hold 5,000 new books that i bought. it's like the billionaire warren buffet says: "the more u learn, the more u earn"

Last edited May 17, 2016 at 07:43PM EDT

Tomberry wrote:

Aside from the cleavage, as I can see, TripleA, did you get a haircut?

Yeah, if you go back to the first camwhore thread i posted in you'll see my dreads were way longer. However on one side a bit of my hair had come out cause i was twisting them too hard and it looked ugly.

So i cut them off, shaved my head and restarted. If you go to a few older camwhore threads you'll see me with an afro.

But in January i got my hair twisted again and some of them have locked up. Hopefully i wont have to cut them off again in the future.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Ugh, took this photo a few weeks ago wearing my old rage comic meme shirt I got about 4 years ago…
And wow, I look like a kid.

Will post better pictures later.

Last edited May 17, 2016 at 08:53PM EDT

chowzburgerz wrote:

I'm impressed that TripleA9000 was able to hold a tea cup in his mouth for so long.

Have you tried holding a cup/glass against your mouth and sucking all the air out of it? You could hit that thing with a baseball bat and it wouldn't come off.

Muffinlicious wrote:

here in my room garage, just bought a new lambroghini, fun to drive around up here in the hollywood hills
but do u know what i like a lot more than materialistic things?

in fact, im a lot more proud of these ten new bookshelves that i had to get installed to hold 5,000 new books that i bought. it's like the billionaire warren buffet says: "the more u learn, the more u earn"

Last edited May 20, 2016 at 04:01AM EDT

Derptastic Derp Man wrote:

Had to fix it because the last one was deleted by mistake

Also that's my ugly mug……..

Please don't use my image without permission… I don't want my face plastered all over the internet.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!