Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

My Life As a Teenage Robot Fan Reboot finally posts Animatic

Last posted Sep 24, 2020 at 01:40AM EDT. Added Sep 21, 2020 at 11:13PM EDT
4 posts from 3 users

"The MLAATR: Rebooted fan project posted an animatic for the first episode of their reboot of My Life As A Teenage Robot about a month ago (I'm slightly embarrassed for not noticing when it was posted).

Opinions? I think it looks promising so far, I can only hope that they get any remaining hurdles out of the way and that Nickelodeon doesn't send the copyright lords after them. As someone that enjoys independent animation and a MLAATR fan, I'd be thrilled to see them succeed with this.

Before i've watch it, i've thought it was gonna be okay or mediocre,
but it was actual pretty good!. it feel like a official reboot.

ok i'm not good at critiquing. but i will try my best

>i like that it start at the very beginning of jenny life

>i like the more story-driven direction and tone

>having jenny not talk and let the visuals convey themselves was a good decision

>the little girl is a good addition to the story

honestly i don't have alot of complaints, i guess the nora voice acting is bit off?
but other than that ,it was really impressive and hopeful we get to see more
unless viacom will just cease and desistthem, even tho they haven't done anything with the series

Last edited Sep 22, 2020 at 01:15AM EDT

Dull Man in Strange Time! wrote:

Before i've watch it, i've thought it was gonna be okay or mediocre,
but it was actual pretty good!. it feel like a official reboot.

ok i'm not good at critiquing. but i will try my best

>i like that it start at the very beginning of jenny life

>i like the more story-driven direction and tone

>having jenny not talk and let the visuals convey themselves was a good decision

>the little girl is a good addition to the story

honestly i don't have alot of complaints, i guess the nora voice acting is bit off?
but other than that ,it was really impressive and hopeful we get to see more
unless viacom will just cease and desistthem, even tho they haven't done anything with the series

Yeah, I think they said that they were still looking for a VA for Nora Wakeman and the one here is just a temporary one.

Like I said before, I hope they get the last few kinks ironed out because this looks like it'll be a damn good fan reboot if the finished product is on the same level of effort as this.

>I can only hope … and that Nickelodeon doesn't send the copyright lords after them.
Nothing is completely safe from copyright bs if it is on Youtube, if you see a video you like and will want to watch again always download it.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!