Forums / Media / Music

6,760 total conversations in 425 threads

+ New Thread

Calling out all VOCALOID music listeners, project diva players, art or figures collectors on KYM

Last posted Jul 31, 2017 at 08:56AM EDT. Added Jul 26, 2017 at 07:24PM EDT
7 posts from 6 users

I like Crusher-P and VocaCircus, as well as three English Vocaloid coverers – JubyPhonic, Rachie, and SirHamnet. I also occasionally listen to channels like Lee and Lie and Lizz Robinett.

I noticed your thread as I was browsing through images, figured I'd post here. Anyhow, fellow fan reporting! although I'm still fairly new to Vocaloid myself. I do have quite a few favorite producers, Utsu-P, Maretu, CircusP, and Sasakure.UK to name a few.

I'm not a big figurine or nendoroid collector, but I have purchased a few, Miku being among them.

Not really a HUGE fan, but I still listen to quite a lot of Vocaloid songs, and like to talk about them. Most of my favourite songs are pretty old already, and I've never been too keen on following any particular artists/producers, and brand new stuff. Drooped Flower is still my favourite Voca song after all these years, and I have to advertise it every chance I get.

I've also got one neondroid type figure of Deep Sea Girl Miku, one bigger regular Gumi figurine, and plushies of Luka and Snow Miku. I'll probably get more if I happen to run into some good stuff at future cons.

I don't know many producers or artists, but the ones that seem to have my favorite songs are Giga-P, kemu, Suzumu and Rerulili. Some songs (that aren't from those four) I really enjoy are Heartbreak Headlines, Party Junkie, Ifuudoudou, Senbonzakura, and Tokio Funka

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!