Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,741 total conversations in 1,733 threads

+ New Thread

My gallery is not showing all of my images

Last posted Oct 28, 2015 at 02:03AM EDT. Added Oct 10, 2015 at 01:19AM EDT
9 posts from 6 users

For some reason, I can't seem to view all my images in my gallery. If I scroll down twice as shown in the gif, it gives me the A winner is you message even though I clearly have more images than displayed. It only affects my gallery for some reason, so I am too sure why it does that.

Dreamworks wrote:

I've noticed this alot. This seems like a real problem.

Really? So it isn't just me who is affected by this problem. I though I was the only person affected by this issue.

Taneera wrote:

Really? So it isn't just me who is affected by this problem. I though I was the only person affected by this issue.

Yeah, but only on user image galleries. I've noticed this on several peoples user image galleries. Honestly the user image galleries seem to be really glitchy.

I've had a problem where when I scroll down, it'll start to load images that aren't even mine, and the display the "A winner is you" message. I'm not sure if anyone else has the same problem, but it's there.

Last edited Oct 11, 2015 at 12:14PM EDT

I'm currently getting an issue that when scrolling down in galleries where the bottom images contain lengthy comics (I've been facing this in the Undertale gallery), the site refuses to scroll down to the loading point and instead glitches back up with no way to see more images.

Hi,

I created this account just to say I have the exact same problem as RandomMan. (on the Undertale gallery incidentally)

When I scroll down the image gallery, it glitches out and start shaking violently. It refuses to load more images and it I can't even access the bottom of the page where the Cheezburger Network panel is.

I tried with IE, Firefox and Chrome, same result, doesn't work on any of the browsers I use.

This problem is not limited to the Undertale gallery. I had it on multiple other occasions, like the Metal Gear Solid one. I don't know the cause, but liking it to lengthy comics doesn't sound too farfetched to me.

It's been a quite while since I made this thread. Yet no action has take place to deal with the issue. It's strange that no one has come forward to fix this issue. Is there a specific person that deals with website issues like the issue some people and I am having?

Last edited Oct 28, 2015 at 02:03AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!