Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Introducing The Greatest Internet Rapper KYM Has To Offer

Last posted Jan 30, 2015 at 04:16PM EST. Added Jan 29, 2015 at 04:30PM EST
25 posts from 15 users

I'm sorry Twisty, but we had to lure you in.

Your mother and I, w-we we… We found your Mixtape.

Why are you doing this to us Twisty? Why have you become like this? Did we not raise you well enough? You're not 'hot trap shit' son, we didn't raise you this way. You're not even a black rapper. Soon you'll tell us you're posting rap lyrics to instrumental Youtube videos.

Please son, stop this, before it's too late. We don't want to see you go down this road.

Official News Report: Influenced by his mixtape music, Twisty was found crushed to death after reportedly attempting to compile an unhealthy amount of women upon his genitals.
During his life, he was an aspiring "rappist", and was known to volunteer at a cancer research institution named "KnowYourMeme".

No Original Names wrote:

>rap
That shits overated mainstream shit!
Get on mah level

>nobody noticed the obvious stupidity in that video
Anyways twisty will surely be successful as hes takes inspiration of the makers of No Flex Zone!

Can't you see how mature and honest these masters are?

Twisty, as your estranged uncle brother, I am worried about your addiction to dropping mixtapes are fire. Your pullout game is weak af, and everyone know's that Daquan's mixtape is better. I mean, yours didn't even go platinum on DatPiff!

CONSPIRACY TIME! Twisty is actually Sam's and Natsuru's child who used time machine to come to this time period to do… something. RandomMan saw this through and "adopted" Twisty, but in actuality RandomMan is looking to know the future and plan ahead to take over KYM. The rap Twisty made is actually an encoded message for the recently born Sam's and Natsuru's child who will listen to the "rap" and stop RandomMan from achieving his evil plan. Unfortunately RandomMan has seen through Twisty's plan and created this thread in an attempt to confiscate Twisty's message to himself and continue his plan to take over KYM.

Last edited Jan 29, 2015 at 10:22PM EST

<OTL> wrote:

CONSPIRACY TIME! Twisty is actually Sam's and Natsuru's child who used time machine to come to this time period to do… something. RandomMan saw this through and "adopted" Twisty, but in actuality RandomMan is looking to know the future and plan ahead to take over KYM. The rap Twisty made is actually an encoded message for the recently born Sam's and Natsuru's child who will listen to the "rap" and stop RandomMan from achieving his evil plan. Unfortunately RandomMan has seen through Twisty's plan and created this thread in an attempt to confiscate Twisty's message to himself and continue his plan to take over KYM.

Damn! They're on to us!

I mean, uh, that's totally crazy! Why would KYM users ever come back from the future? This man is clearly insane and needs to be institutionalized.

<OTL> wrote:

Wait, but that can't be true! I've been fucking twisty for as long as I can remember! Wait, does this mean…

INCEST

Last edited Jan 30, 2015 at 09:08AM EST

Slutty Sam wrote:

Wait, but that can't be true! I've been fucking twisty for as long as I can remember! Wait, does this mean…

INCEST

No wonder you wanted to adopt a 29 year old manchild.

Slutty Sam wrote:

INCEST

Somebody make a fapfic out of this

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!