Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,689 total conversations in 7,450 threads

+ New Thread

Skeleton War Recruitment Thread

Last posted Sep 03, 2016 at 01:33AM EDT. Added Sep 01, 2016 at 06:42PM EDT
27 posts from 24 users

October is next month, however that doesn't mean that preparations for the skeleton war can't begin. I am recruiting skeletons for the sole purpose of defeating the fuckboys of 2016. Together we can plan out ways to attack the enemy on the battlefield on this thread also. Don't be afraid, the skeletons don't bite.

I've noticed that this year the fuckbois seem to be stronger and will most likely put up a stronger resistance. In order to counteract this I purpose we create some sort of upgraded skeleton.
Perhaps something like this:

Or maybe this:

War has changed, therefore we must change with it or risk defeat.

Today's information from our skeleton scouts
The fuckboys are using the holiday known as Christmas to recruit people to fight against us. This may be a bit concerning to some, as children might be recruited also being manipulated by the enemy to carry out their plans. But the other main information is that we discovered the leader of the current anti-skeleton army.
Leader pictured below:

Our skeleton scouts are also making sure that the fuckboys hadn't recruited a man named Charlie Manx whom we discovered has supernatural abilities relating to a mysterious location known as Christmasland. As current general of the skeleton army, I shall update you in case of any major information from our hard working skeleton scouts.

pinkiespy - goat spy wrote:

Hello fellow skeletons.
I too am a skeleton.
Look at me providing a network of support for muscles.

You know what we should do, fellow skeletons? Let's let Christmas win. Now, can you tell me of your secret plans?

It's funny when you say that because you see pinkiespy, we have our best skeletons spies and scouts check for traitors and double agents. This piece of bolded dialogue was recovered from the anti-skeleton thread by our agents. This is enough proof to expose you as a mole.
"Lisa, I know we fundamentally disagree about most of our politics, but I will join you against the skellingtons.
They’ve already infiltrated our society.
For all we know there could be skeletons living inside us."

Pinkiespy, I know you work for the fuckboys and the anti-skeleton army. Don't try to escape, I have already send soldiers to your location.
Now you shall be detained and marked as a POW and you will be interrogated so that you can tell us what you know of the anti-skeleton and fuckboys.

Last edited Sep 03, 2016 at 01:35AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!