Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,669 total conversations in 7,444 threads

+ New Thread

FaggotAlert : Local KYM Moderator tries to hack Taryn on a site no one even uses anymore

Last posted Sep 29, 2016 at 03:34AM EDT. Added Sep 20, 2016 at 06:28PM EDT
36 posts from 21 users

PatrickBateman96 wrote:

Jesus what's the deal with mods and deactivating when their feelings get hurt?

Most of us have been embarrassed on KYM (like me right now…) but haven't deactivated because dealing with being proven wrong is kinda part of the role. I'm curious who else you're thinking of because my memory isn't bringing anything up

Last edited Sep 26, 2016 at 06:40PM EDT

Mom Rivers wrote:

Most of us have been embarrassed on KYM (like me right now…) but haven't deactivated because dealing with being proven wrong is kinda part of the role. I'm curious who else you're thinking of because my memory isn't bringing anything up

A list which would fall into nothingness compared to the gauntlet of deactivated users over things already as simple as joke suspensions.

RandomMan wrote:

A list which would fall into nothingness compared to the gauntlet of deactivated users over things already as simple as joke suspensions.

RIP Saber the Totodile. He contributed a lot to no fap september on a memesite, but mod injustice killed him.

Mom Rivers wrote:

Twisty(twice), alex mercer, and Sonata dusk.

twistedmetalero wrote:

i only deactivated because my account is full of KYM paraphernalia and i just realized how sad that is so i started a new, im still here to bully you until you cry

if you're embarrassed by the site to the point of trying to deactivtion why are you still here

Last edited Sep 26, 2016 at 09:51PM EDT

1) Break the rules for attention
2) Misuse your powers for attention
3) Act stupid for attention
4) Cry for attention
5) Deactivate for attention
6) Reactivate for attention

All in a day's work for a KYM mod.

LNH wrote:

if you're embarrassed by the site to the point of trying to deactivtion why are you still here

i aint embarassed, i realized i dont like the mod title and badges

im a new man, a titleless man, i have ascended a new plane of internet existance

Last edited Sep 27, 2016 at 05:46PM EDT

Particle Mare wrote:

the secret mod forum is literally called "the council". I mean c'mon guys it's obvious we're mostly nerds having an authority roleplay cut us some slack yeah?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!