Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,690 total conversations in 7,450 threads

+ New Thread

E

Last posted Jul 17, 2018 at 10:48AM EDT. Added Jun 01, 2018 at 11:17PM EDT
10 posts from 10 users

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdesEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEpaEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEciEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEto

Last edited Jun 01, 2018 at 11:22PM EDT

EL EEEeEEEEE MEME LEMAYO ;ddddddd

OMGG EPIC LE ME EE SO FUNNY FROM REDDIT YOU MSAD BROXD༼ つ _ ༽つYOU MAD BRO XD YOU MAD? MEME FROM REDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME MEME FACESD YOU MAD? MEME FRO!M LOLLELEREDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME LELEOELEOLEOELLL LE LOL BRO /B/RO EPIC MEME YLYL! banana meme ftw BANA! I REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE deas FORM ISDES IN ORBIT MAN SIDES XD LE FRIES IN ORBIT ::dd XDD REACTION FACE OF LE COSTANZA ;P BANE?BANE FOR YOU BANA FOR YOU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU FACE RAGE comci meme le me le troll :sss Dank blaz3 a marijJAUAN!!!!!11111112348O7T45OIB LE !!!!!11121ONE logf [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] holla for a dolla XD SUCK MY DICK /B/RO YOU TROLLED YOU TROLL SO HEAVI XDD LE BACON NARWhals at midnight banana for scale SLUT BU SEMEAN DEMON FOR teh winz,! interwenz [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅100)̲̅$̲̅] +100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!1 :0 XD ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U NO POST ON 9GAG?!?! AYY LMAO EY LMEO EIGH LEMEIGHOლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ from 9gag a meme AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? xD ftw le really like this image xP why cant scruffy marry le 12 year old xD tfw no gf :P DAE LITERALLY WHO? wat a nioce board m8 i r8 it 8outa8 pleb i tip my fedora to you, ;p xDDDDDD, sent ;)! xD, half LIFE 3 WHEN?!?!??!, le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu? ]:) tips fedora LE BACK TO /b/ MEME wow memez? :) le meme TRIPS (im a memer) we r moots fav!! PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T XDddddd!!!111 haha le pepes are rare dae le CLT le dubs goy! le why dont you kids like the copypasta? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xD. top kek, toppest of keks : AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ebin simply E B I N, literally eb: the in xD that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E haha

E (named e /iː/, plural ees)[1] is the fifth letter and the second vowel in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. It is the most commonly used letter in many languages, including Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Latin, Latvian, Norwegian, Spanish, and Swedish.[2][3][4][5][6]

The Latin letter 'E' differs little from its source, the Greek letter epsilon, 'Ε'. This in turn comes from the Semitic letter hê, which has been suggested to have started as a praying or calling human figure (hillul 'jubilation'), and was probably based on a similar Egyptian hieroglyph that indicated a different pronunciation. In Semitic, the letter represented /h/ (and /e/ in foreign words); in Greek, hê became the letter epsilon, used to represent /e/. The various forms of the Old Italic script and the Latin alphabet followed this usage.

Use in writing systems

Pronunciation of the name of the letter ⟨e⟩ in European languages
English
Although Middle English spelling used ⟨e⟩ to represent long and short /e/, the Great Vowel Shift changed long /eː/ (as in 'me' or 'bee') to /iː/ while short /ɛ/ (as in 'met' or 'bed') remained a mid vowel. In other cases, the letter is silent, generally at the end of words.

Other languages
In the orthography of many languages it represents either [e], [e̞], [ɛ], or some variation (such as a nasalized version) of these sounds, often with diacritics (as: ⟨e ê é è ë ē ĕ ě ẽ ė ẹ ę ẻ⟩) to indicate contrasts. Less commonly, as in French, German, or Saanich, ⟨e⟩ represents a mid-central vowel /ə/. Digraphs with ⟨e⟩ are common to indicate either diphthongs or monophthongs, such as ⟨ea⟩ or ⟨ee⟩ for /iː/ or /eɪ/ in English, ⟨ei⟩ for /aɪ/ in German, and ⟨eu⟩ for /ø/ in French or /ɔɪ/ in German.

Other systems
The International Phonetic Alphabet uses ⟨e⟩ for the close-mid front unrounded vowel or the mid front unrounded vowel.

Most common letter
'E' is the most common (or highest-frequency) letter in the English alphabet (starting off the typographer's phrase ETAOIN SHRDLU) and several other European languages, which has implications in both cryptography and data compression. In the story "The Gold-Bug" by Edgar Allan Poe, a character figures out a random character code by remembering that the most used letter in English is E. This makes it a hard and popular letter to use when writing lipograms. Ernest Vincent Wright's Gadsby (1939) is considered a "dreadful" novel, and supposedly "at least part of Wright's narrative issues were caused by language limitations imposed by the lack of E."[7] Both Georges Perec's novel A Void (La Disparition) (1969) and its English translation by Gilbert Adair omit 'e' and are considered better works.[8]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!