Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Dear lewd posters

Last posted Apr 10, 2021 at 06:27AM EDT. Added Apr 06, 2021 at 03:17AM EDT
24 posts from 13 users

But we're just trying to hold back to tide of mediocrity being poured into the gallery by the meme bots.

Won't you help us Furret?

It'll give me more time to dunk on Kai-I mean produce quality OC for everyone.

Soup King wrote:

But we're just trying to hold back to tide of mediocrity being poured into the gallery by the meme bots.

Won't you help us Furret?

It'll give me more time to dunk on Kai-I mean produce quality OC for everyone.

Well, maybe. As long as it has nothing to do with sissy hypnosis. I don't wanna go into withdrawal.

Quiet_boi wrote:

Is this one of those meme bots Soup King was talking about?

I think that they are advertising spam accounts, there is a whole thread dedicated to them.

Sans Undertale wrote:

I think that they are advertising spam accounts, there is a whole thread dedicated to them.

Good point. If we are talking about actual meme bots, then the KYM Collector Bot is a main disscution point.

Sanakan_ht wrote:

i guess my work yesterday has payed out somehow lol

You did the Holey One's work the other day with all of your Warframe images, Sanarkan.

Just be careful.

There was this lovely user called Hidraldo who did stuff like that a bit too much and he was taken away by the Horny Police.

I'm sure he'll come back home any day now.

Yes, any day now.

Quiet_boi wrote:

Is this one of those meme bots Soup King was talking about?

Do you know how during the day, one or two users will just mass upload dozens and dozens of very similar themed images for an hour or so, take a few hours break, and then do it all over again?

Those are the bots that are used to try and keep this a mostly SFW site by uploading memes that are popular, but not necessarily very interesting or risque.

We are suppose to, and should, be documenting all memes we can find in order to create a back-up of them in case the original source goes Poof. However, quite understandably, no ones willingly uploading the ones they find dull or boring.

It use to be easy to distinguish between the Bots and the Spammers, as the bots were named as such; but they've had their names changed a few times now, so it's harder to tell now.

Soup King wrote:

Do you know how during the day, one or two users will just mass upload dozens and dozens of very similar themed images for an hour or so, take a few hours break, and then do it all over again?

Those are the bots that are used to try and keep this a mostly SFW site by uploading memes that are popular, but not necessarily very interesting or risque.

We are suppose to, and should, be documenting all memes we can find in order to create a back-up of them in case the original source goes Poof. However, quite understandably, no ones willingly uploading the ones they find dull or boring.

It use to be easy to distinguish between the Bots and the Spammers, as the bots were named as such; but they've had their names changed a few times now, so it's harder to tell now.

Does that mean that people like Loreil, Shevyrolet, Phillip Hamilton, andcallmeshirley, Zack and Matt are all bots?

Quiet_boi wrote:

Does that mean that people like Loreil, Shevyrolet, Phillip Hamilton, andcallmeshirley, Zack and Matt are all bots?

Loreil isn't, because I've had a conversation with him.

Phillip is one of the article writers and uploads the images he uses in his articles, same with Matt.

I really haven't seen anything of Zack, so I couldn't say.

I have never seen Shevyrolet and andcallmeshirley ever speak to anyone and they are pretty relentless, so these two are probably bots; especially since they seem to do it every week day at roughly the same time. They also come one after the other as well.

Soup King wrote:

Loreil isn't, because I've had a conversation with him.

Phillip is one of the article writers and uploads the images he uses in his articles, same with Matt.

I really haven't seen anything of Zack, so I couldn't say.

I have never seen Shevyrolet and andcallmeshirley ever speak to anyone and they are pretty relentless, so these two are probably bots; especially since they seem to do it every week day at roughly the same time. They also come one after the other as well.

There probably is at least some human input into what 'andcallmeshirley' does. A few days ago I complained to them via DM that they were placing unrelated Interstellar meme videos into the gallery of Balan Wonderworld, and sure enough they seem to have removed them out of the gallery. Now, I never recieved a message back from that account, but at least there is some indication of reaction if they are contacted.
Overall, my personal hypothesis is that it's perhaps mostly a bot with occasional human guidance in case there's mistakes.

Soup King wrote:

You did the Holey One's work the other day with all of your Warframe images, Sanarkan.

Just be careful.

There was this lovely user called Hidraldo who did stuff like that a bit too much and he was taken away by the Horny Police.

I'm sure he'll come back home any day now.

Yes, any day now.

Thing is im half of "archive mode" and half "horny mode" because some of my favorite warframe artists are slowly began to disappear such as deleting their entire twitter account with no archive to their fanarts.

Mr. Croat wrote:

Zeus should go to horny jail instead. His horniness ruined many lives.

He has gone to horny jail, but he always either shapeshifts or literally screws his way outta there.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!