Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

IT'S 4/13

Last posted Apr 14, 2021 at 01:38PM EDT. Added Apr 13, 2021 at 01:15PM EDT
6 posts from 4 users

Acts 3-5 were the only good acts in Homestuck. Homestuck 2 is one big 'member when I was good at writing Homestuck but now I suck?' Psycholonials is hot Amerihater-pandered garbage served on a simpy Tumblrina's platter. Hiveswap is over-priced and underwhelming with no 3D despite the trailer and meh-tier graphics and story Hussie could have done without the Kickstarter money even though he received millions beyond what he wanted. Characters across the entire Homestuck franchise are either barely fleshed or poorly executed when fleshed, serving as a charcuterie board encyclopedia of character ideas rather than actually thought out characters worth having.

4/13 is just a marketing tactic and you are actively reveling in being used by it. Hussie uses cheap marketing and 'irony' and 'meta ideas' and 'hurr durr what even is canon' talking points to manipulate anyone who observes his works into thinking his work is more meaningful than it actually is; the face value interpretation is always the accurate one with him no matter how deep he pretends things actually are.

Last edited Apr 14, 2021 at 12:27PM EDT

Crispy Cream wrote:

Acts 3-5 were the only good acts in Homestuck. Homestuck 2 is one big 'member when I was good at writing Homestuck but now I suck?' Psycholonials is hot Amerihater-pandered garbage served on a simpy Tumblrina's platter. Hiveswap is over-priced and underwhelming with no 3D despite the trailer and meh-tier graphics and story Hussie could have done without the Kickstarter money even though he received millions beyond what he wanted. Characters across the entire Homestuck franchise are either barely fleshed or poorly executed when fleshed, serving as a charcuterie board encyclopedia of character ideas rather than actually thought out characters worth having.

4/13 is just a marketing tactic and you are actively reveling in being used by it. Hussie uses cheap marketing and 'irony' and 'meta ideas' and 'hurr durr what even is canon' talking points to manipulate anyone who observes his works into thinking his work is more meaningful than it actually is; the face value interpretation is always the accurate one with him no matter how deep he pretends things actually are.

cool story bro

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!