Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,659 total conversations in 7,441 threads

+ New Thread

I just took a massive shit.

Last posted May 13, 2021 at 08:32PM EDT. Added May 01, 2021 at 01:58PM EDT
19 posts from 13 users

Turuntula wrote:

No you didnt

It was glorious. I was on the toilet for 10 minutes, unloading the remnants of a cinnamon raisin English muffin slathered in french butter I had for breakfast. The feeling at first was a burning sensation, as the pungent smell of sulfur and bacteria wafted out of the toilet. Over time, it turned into sensations of pleasure as I unloaded the fecal waste into the water bowl. The catharsis of flushing the remains of my delicious breakfast was spectacular, as I shat with the force of a thousand suns into the mouth of the ceramic vessel. I drove my fingers onto the flush valve with a confident push, as the brown and green waste spiraled down a whirlpool of H2O into the sewage line.

That was a good shit.

Quit taking my massive shits this is the fifth time this week I've caught you and your toilet gremlins snatching my poop. Your dumps will never be as good as my dumps, so flush away your crap envy before I take one and shove it right up your tiny pooper. You are nothing compared to my massive dumper. If I see you again in my bathroom I'll slap the shit out of you not that much will come out. Talk shit around the supreme honkifex of shit then don't be surprised if you wake up the next day 6 feet under and spoiler: it won't be dirt you're under.

Crispy Cream wrote:

Quit taking my massive shits this is the fifth time this week I've caught you and your toilet gremlins snatching my poop. Your dumps will never be as good as my dumps, so flush away your crap envy before I take one and shove it right up your tiny pooper. You are nothing compared to my massive dumper. If I see you again in my bathroom I'll slap the shit out of you not that much will come out. Talk shit around the supreme honkifex of shit then don't be surprised if you wake up the next day 6 feet under and spoiler: it won't be dirt you're under.

You say that you took a shit, well I'm taking a shit right now while making this post.

edit: done shitting

Had to censor it

Last edited May 02, 2021 at 07:24PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!