Forums / Media / Video Games

38,628 total conversations in 2,701 threads

+ New Thread

Nintendo YouTuber Resurfaces Under Bizarre Circumstances

Last posted Jan 04, 2021 at 11:16PM EST. Added Jan 04, 2021 at 08:32PM EST
2 posts from 2 users

I don't know if the Video Games branch of the forums is fitting for this story, but there's a thread about Apollo Legend's situation on here as well, so I thought that this would fit. Move it if necessary.

A YouTuber known as Cobermani456 who made a name for himself with many Nintendo-centric videos and Let's Plays had remained inactive on his main channel for two years, and has only recently been discovered to be uploading new and cryptic videos on a smaller and obscure alternate channel.

This is his most prominent video as of this moment. Usually they're all just black screens with him just talking.
He's got many playlists discussing conspiracy theories, he's been stated to have been harassing and I think stalking a girl online, and more. I presume that he's having some sort of manic episode as other viewers have theorized.

I just thought this was an odd situation that needed to have some focus.

Well shit, that probably explains his disappearance from his main channel a few years ago.

Despite the controversy and his disturbing behavior, I really hope he doesn't end up like Etika.

Last edited Jan 04, 2021 at 11:17PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!