Forums / Media / Video Games

38,629 total conversations in 2,701 threads

+ New Thread

Blizzard is hit with yet another lawsuit

Last posted Oct 14, 2022 at 10:48AM EDT. Added Oct 13, 2022 at 02:26PM EDT
7 posts from 5 users

man…what no pussy does to a motherfucker….

no but really wtf is wrong with Blizzard? Do they actively hire smash bros competitive players? why so much sexual deviancy

Last edited Oct 13, 2022 at 05:59PM EDT

It's already been said before but I'll say it again:

Microsoft really looked at Activision-Blizzard and said "I can fix them." Makes the whole squabbles between them and Sony over the buyout look like two bums fighting over who gets the moldy sandwich.

Like seriously I have more respect for fucking EA at this point. EA seems to be wising up on which of their studios they shouldn't fuck with (like Respawn and Motive), and at least trying to not repeat certain mistakes from the previous decade (like they surprisingly didn't force microtransactions into the good Star Wars games they've put out, and Motive keeps emphasizing they're not being forced to include MTX into the Dead Space remake like EA did to Visceral with Dead Space 3). I almost suspect the main reason why we haven't heard of similar situations with EA studios is because EA's business suits are telling employees "we care about money, not sex, if you do anything that causes us to lose money like engage in sexual harassment or anything else that'd involve a lawsuit your ass is fired."

No!! wrote:

man…what no pussy does to a motherfucker….

no but really wtf is wrong with Blizzard? Do they actively hire smash bros competitive players? why so much sexual deviancy

I don't think it's the lack of action that pushes these people. It's the sexual entitlement, the need to feel powerful over women. It's a plague in our society and culture.

thebigguy123 wrote:

I don't think it's the lack of action that pushes these people. It's the sexual entitlement, the need to feel powerful over women. It's a plague in our society and culture.

Ah, you mean like those incels who argue that easy access to sex is a human right they've been denied.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!