Forums / Media / Websites

2,574 total conversations in 245 threads

+ New Thread

Accidental encounters with Youtube's Crazy District

Last posted Aug 15, 2014 at 02:21AM EDT. Added Aug 15, 2014 at 02:21AM EDT
1 post from 1 user

You know what I'm talking about. Not weird Youtube, but CRAZY Youtube. Where everyone involved are fucking nutso, and make you fear for your life as you walk down a city street, as you know one of them could be passing by at any moment. Normally it at least has the courtesy to stay sealed off from the rest of the website. But then there's that one time when your curiosity gets the best of you, or you select the wrong auto-complete, or your finger slips while you're over the suggested videos. Here, we document these instances, and try to find some reason in the madness.

I was looking for clips from this film that Angry Joe recommended, John Carpenter's They Live. (I now know that it actually is really awesome.) In the recommended videos column, I found this.

Needless to say, I didn't read the whole title. And the commenters… well, I believe this image sums them up well:

And you know what? I bet these guys could find a way to give a similar analysis to every movie ever made.

(Note: This could also include Really Fucking Stupid Youtube. To be honest, they're usually very difficult to tell apart.)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!