2,569 total conversations in 244 threads

+ New Thread

Best Gaming News Websites

Last posted Feb 06, 2016 at 01:30PM EST. Added Feb 01, 2016 at 10:28PM EST
18 posts from 13 users

MajorZero wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen.

It's happened.

Epyc Wyn has actually made a meaningful thread that contributed in a positive way to the forums.

Congratulations, Epyc.

Keep your posts on topic, this isn't a warning since it's one post, but keep that in mind.

As for me, I just use GameInformer, mostly because I like magazines.

I can't really say I look at gaming news websites at all (unless you count GameXplain, which I watch occasionally). You can get all the news you need from other sources. If it's something really major, I'll likely hear about it from here or one of the Youtube channels I subscribe to, and if it's something more minor related to a specific game series, I'll see it on a fansite like the Team Fortress or Smash Bros. wikis.

Filler wrote:

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/

Hardcore gaming is indeed a real site. I actually sometimes visit there to read some stuff.

Looks more like a gaming history site than a gaming news site.

@chowzburgerz

That is indeed true. But there's still some article-related info on there.

My favorite is Unseen64, even if they just do news about "recently found unreleased games". Still get a kick or two from them.

My Mistake.
Chow, if you dislike my previous post that's okay. I'm gonna list it out of DeepFreeze. Here we go!
•APG Nation
•Christ Centered Gamer
•Dual Shockers
•Games Nosh
•Honest Gamers
•Niche Gamer
•One Angry Gamer
•OpRainFall
•PowerGamer
•TechRaptor
•Escapist

Better? Apologise for not linking.

Dwight wrote:

My Mistake.
Chow, if you dislike my previous post that's okay. I'm gonna list it out of DeepFreeze. Here we go!
•APG Nation
•Christ Centered Gamer
•Dual Shockers
•Games Nosh
•Honest Gamers
•Niche Gamer
•One Angry Gamer
•OpRainFall
•PowerGamer
•TechRaptor
•Escapist

Better? Apologise for not linking.

We cool, man!

I don't follow gaming news as hard as I used to. I just keep an eye on the forums typically.

Though I do subscribe to GameXplain for muh Nintendo, Free MMO Station for muh MMO, and Vatti Vidya for muh Dark Souls. Other series I follow are updated to me by courtesy of my friends.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!