Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,725 total conversations in 468 threads

+ New Thread

First workshop item

Last posted Oct 04, 2014 at 12:01AM EDT. Added Oct 03, 2014 at 03:31PM EDT
7 posts from 4 users

I made a workshop item for Team Fortress 2 and I'm happy with how it came out! It was a learning experience and I had fun.
After uploading it I noticed the amount of negative votes for it and……….I have mixed feelings about it. I don't think the item is in anyway bad, so it leaves me in kind of a weird mind frame. I'm not sure if the workshop community just has people who down vote things for the hell of it, jealousy or maybe my item isn't as good as I think it is?
I'm not a very social person so because of this I have some anxiety when it comes to other people seeing my stuff. The only reason I'm making a forum post on here is people on KYM are mostly pretty nice.
So what are your thoughts on the item?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=321511810&searchtext=

Last edited Oct 03, 2014 at 03:32PM EDT

I've actually thought about doing that :)
The only reason I didn't was because I wanted the helmet to show what team you're on at least in one way.
But if people find it that much of a problem then I'll definitely change it.
Thanks for the feed back!

gasp Dr.Flames! I was going to comment about you in the thread about what the person’s avatar above would say!
Funny you should say that, the first color I tried to use for the base color of the helmet was actually grey.

So…..I've done some looking into the Steam workshop and………..My lord! There are a ton of German biker helmets! Looks like my idea has already been done (they also look better). I'm Surprised no ones told me the Simpsons did it already.
I guess that's the tf2 workshop for you.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!