Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,725 total conversations in 468 threads

+ New Thread

So, I've been planning on writing this... "Fanfic" of sorts...

Last posted Apr 02, 2015 at 09:21AM EDT. Added Apr 01, 2015 at 04:58PM EDT
3 posts from 2 users

More specifically for Elsword. I use the quotes because, while the story with the actual characters go as usual, there is very very little interaction with them besides mention. Technically, if I play my cards right, I might be able to convert it to an "original" fiction and completely replace all the references to Elsword, and the Elteam themselves would only be mentioned as a "group of heroes." And no, I'm not trying to make "My Little Unicorn" but with Elsword.

Essentially the story centers around an "Ara" character, who is a treasure hunter, and her adventures around Elrios. Along the way she encounters a snobby character who would go on to be the "Chung" of the group by finding a mysterious handcannon (which will hail from my own fictional universe), and a robot girl that would be the "Eve" character whose body was designed to process foodstuffs into powerful potions.

Eventually, the treasure hunter encounters an elf who, while not a dark elf, joined the demons as a vendetta against the treasure hunter and tries to one up her.

The problem is… I have no idea what to do for an actual plot. The most I actually have written is a small background on the treasure hunter and an excerpt of the elf's backstory. In fact, I only have the names for the treasure hunter and the elf, and actual appearances for them (as they're two of my characters)

If anyone has any good direction to give me, I would much appreciate it. And no, this is not an April Fools' joke.

No plot? No problem! Just make it a bunch of small adventures that don't need to have a larger overall plot.
Or, you could make it a bunch of little adventures that continuously escalate until it gets crazy or some such. Like, say, Gurren Lagann levels crazy.
That handcannon feels like it could be a big plot item.

That's probably what I was thinking of going for. Now that I'm thinking about it more, I do have somewhat of an idea of what to do for the beginning.

And I don't think I currently have any plans of making the handcannon too big in terms of story importance in the current story, although my universe which the handcannon comes from does will play somewhat of a role in the later part of the story.

I do have another issue on how I would end it as a result, though. But that's another story.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!