Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,524 total conversations in 720 threads

+ New Thread

What giant robot do you see the user above you piloting?

Last posted Jul 03, 2014 at 04:56PM EDT. Added Jun 06, 2014 at 03:59PM EDT
69 posts from 31 users

As the title asks, what giant robot do you see the user above you piloting. Give reasons why, and images are very helpful.

Bonus points if it's one you come up with yourself, provided you can create a decent image of it…

Also, said giant robot has to be one that CAN be piloted. Sorry Soundwave, no Transformers associated with you in this thread because they are sentient, not piloted. (NOTE: This does not stop you posting. It just means anyone responding to your post actually has to think about it.)

Heh, you'd pilot Fillerthefreak! You know, since you're both… ah screw it.

Side note: Why the hell does everyone think I want to be in a squid?

Because kawaii desu~! And because I don't necessarily see that character as having enough technical knowledge to operate something the size of a GUNDAM (not to say that she's not smart, I just don't think she's got the heart or training for it).

Last edited Jun 07, 2014 at 06:03AM EDT

Holy hell, people didn't seem to read the first post fully.

I've seen a LOT of images with no names or explanations.

And I've seen a few full-blown Transformers as well. Which violate the "MUST BE PILOTED" rule. You cannot pilot a sentient giant robot.

So, would you guys mind keeping those things in mind in future posts?

With that said… I… honestly can't think of anything in particular for you, Stalker, so… have a Gespenst.

It's at least SOMETHING, right?

If you need a more valid reasion, In the OG games, real types (Gespensts are mass-produced real-types) can actually use weapons which are not built into them, so… Find a reason based off of that, I suppose?

Last edited Jun 07, 2014 at 01:20PM EDT

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

That…. I…. I can't even.

Also you get, you guessed it, another Gespenst!

(Sorry, I'm just not that knowledgeable on the whole giant robot thing. Of course there's always the chance that I can actually use a non-MP giant robot for one post…)

you heartless bastard

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!