Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,421 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

F.C.O.B *Fictional Character Olympic Battles*

Last posted Dec 21, 2014 at 12:16AM EST. Added Oct 08, 2014 at 07:13PM EDT
93 posts from 21 users

WELCOME TO THE GAMES!!!

We, the KYM Gods, have grown bored of our daily lives and power. So we collected all of the worlds/realities greatest warriors to fight for our amusement. And no one goes home until it is over, for this is our way. They must fight or their home world\reality and themselves will be wiped from existence.

Battle Rules
-Fight Takes place on a Duplicate of Earth surrounded by an impenetrable force field just above the atmosphere.
-No BFR.
-Fighters are picked at random.
-Fight is over when someone can no longer fight or is killed.
-If someone is killed they stay dead.

Weapons
-One out of 3 chance (die role) that the fight will include weapons that are chosen by random.
-Weapons Stays with owner until that person is defeated then goes back into the pot.
-Fighters are given the history of that weapon and a day to prepare themselves with it.
-Some weapons will be useless to some and/or have adverse effects. We Gods know this, but it adds to the suspense.
-Weapons can move fighters up in Weight-Class so please post if you think the winner of these fights should move up in Weight-class because of their weapon upgrade.

Story Rules
-Characters that know each other or have met each other will have the info gained from that relation/meeting of that person..So if the Flash is Fighting Superman, he will know what he’s getting into. But not if he was fighting Naruto for the 1st time. \/
-If Two Characters have never met then they will not know anything about the other prior to the fight.
-Everyone is in character. Characters willing to kill will do so..Others that don’t will not. And you must say if the winner kills or incapacitates his/her opponent, for your vote to count.
-It is up to you to do your own homework on characters you do not know about, to make and educated answer.
EVERYONE CAN VOTE AND PARTICIPATE. You don't need to have a fighter in the games to debate and vote on winners

Heavyweight
-Beta Ray Bill (Spider-byte)
-He-Man (Ann Hiro)
-Piccolo (Dr. Coolface)
-SCP-1917 (TheBigCon4800)
-Omega Supreme (Sir-Soundwave)
-Asura (Unknown)

Light-Heavyweight
-Mr. Incredible (Lady Atombomb)
-The Thing (Spider-byte)
-Master Chief (Rawer)
-Tabuu (unusedusername)
-Starscream (lord-starscream)
-Soundwave (sir-soundwave)
-Samus Aran (Rawer)

Middleweight
-Darth Vader (oxdoxon)
-Big Band (TillsterRulz(
-Meta Knight (unusedusername)
-Gemini Man (Momo)
-Yang Xiao Long (Seo Yuzuki)
-Charlotte (2spooky the invisible windigo)

Lightweight
-Tohru Adachu (Roarshack)
-Nyx Assassin (Mr.Stalker)
-Haruko (Sgt Green)
-King Kazma (Momo)
-John Constantine (CrowTheMagician)
-King (Umbrella)

Featherweight
-Hit Girl (Lady Atombomb)
-Dr. Griffin the Invisible Man (2spooky the invisible windigo)
-Batman (oxdoxon)
-Scarecrow (Marvel) (Roarshack)
-Umbrella Renoir (Umbrella)
-Marty from Cabin in the Woods (2spooky the invisible windigo)
-Scarecrow (DC)

Weapons
-Thor’s Hammer (Mjolnir)
-immortal spark
-Batman’s Utility Belt
-The Golden Gun
-Galaxia Sword
-Dagon
-Thinker clock from Phoenix Wright
-Gemini Laser
-Green (SoulsGem) = Orange (TimeGem) = Purple (SpaceGem)
Blue (MindGem) = Yellow (RealityGem) = Red (PowerGem)
-Patrick’s Pet Rock
-Ember Celica
-Mumbo’s wand
-Golden Hammer from Wrecking Crew
-Apple of Eden
-Captain Americas Shield
-Halo Energy Sword
-Chain of Light
-Magnetos Helmets
-M-920 Cain

Last edited Oct 08, 2014 at 07:42PM EDT

ROUND 1
Father-Weight Fight

Hit Girl Vs Scarecrow

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm this is a tough one already. I know for a fact that Hit-Girl would destroy Scarecrow in a hand to hand fight plus she has a multitude of weapons both close and short range. But if Scarecrow get her with the gas its all over. I know some people (with enough training or mental fortitude) can somewhat deal with the gases effects, but i dont see Hit girl being one of thos people. Im going to save my vote on this for a bit.

I do know both are willing to kill so someones not walking out of this.

Windigo With Salad wrote:

Could you elaborate on the weapon picking process?

one out of 3 fights (die roll) Fighters will be given a random weapon from the Weapons pot. This weapon will stay with the Fighter for the rest of the games and can move fighter up in weight class.

just found this out about Scarecrow

"Scarecrow is adept in physical combat, using a style called "violent dancing", based partly on the crane style of kung fu and on drunken boxing."

Dont think it going to help in a physical confrontation with Hit Girl tho.

Ox Doxon wrote:

ROUND 1
Father-Weight Fight

Hit Girl Vs Scarecrow

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm this is a tough one already. I know for a fact that Hit-Girl would destroy Scarecrow in a hand to hand fight plus she has a multitude of weapons both close and short range. But if Scarecrow get her with the gas its all over. I know some people (with enough training or mental fortitude) can somewhat deal with the gases effects, but i dont see Hit girl being one of thos people. Im going to save my vote on this for a bit.

I do know both are willing to kill so someones not walking out of this.

Roarshack said Marvel's Scarecrow, not DC's.

Also it's Darth Vader

Windigo With Salad wrote:

So the current fight has no auxiliary weapons? Gotcha.

no extra weapons from the pot..no..Not unless they win a die roll

But if Character comes with a weapon, like Vader's Lightsaber or He-mans Sword, they get to enter the fight with it, since it is a part of their character.

Spider-Byte wrote:

Roarshack said Marvel's Scarecrow, not DC's.

Also it's Darth Vader

ill just add the other Scarecrow the the roster after this fight. No worries. We can still go as planned

I'm gonna say scarecrow for this round. Yeah Hit Girl can beat him on a one on one fight but scarecrow has the fear toxin which can really change the fight since it's hard to fight against an opponent when your also fighting against imaginary beings born from your own fear.

Scarecrow's violent dancing has let him go toe to toe with Batman before, and with Hitgirl's small size and less experience, he might be her equal, or at least would be able to get in and use fear toxin.
Related:

Last edited Oct 09, 2014 at 10:53AM EDT

Wow didn't know that this started.! And with my fighter no less! From what ive learned about scarecrow so far, im going to have to go with him also. Of course i want my fighter to win, but unless she just shoots him from a distance right off the bat, i cant see her winning. And it seem that he can hold his own in fighting hand to hand. That fear gas is going to be an issue in these matches. Oh ya, and hes going for the kill.

Roarshack wrote:

Scarecrow's violent dancing has let him go toe to toe with Batman before, and with Hitgirl's small size and less experience, he might be her equal, or at least would be able to get in and use fear toxin.
Related:

that's a cool panel.

I say that he takes this fight and goes for the kill.

Heavyweight
-He-Man (Ann Hiro)
-Piccolo (Dr. Coolface)
-Asura (Unknown)

Light-Heavyweight
-The Thing (Spider-byte)
-Master Chief (Rawer)
-Tabuu (unusedusername)
-Samus Aran (Rawer)

Middleweight
-Darth Vader (oxdoxon)
-Big Band (TillsterRulz(
-Meta Knight (unusedusername)
-Gemini Man (Momo)

Lightweight
-Haruko+Mumbo’s wand (Sgt Green)
-King Kazma (Momo)
-John Constantine+Captain Americas Shield (CrowTheMagician)
-King (Umbrella)

Featherweight
Hit Girl (Lady Atombomb)
-Batman (oxdoxon)
Proceeding To Next Round
-Scarecrow (Roarshack)

Weapons
-Thor’s Hammer (Mjolnir)
-immortal spark
-Batman’s Utility Belt
-The Golden Gun
-Galaxia Sword
-Dagon
-Gemini Laser
-Patrick’s Pet Rock
-Ember Celica
-Apple of Eden
-Halo Energy Sword
-Chain of Light
-Magnetos Helmets
-M-920 Cain

ROUND 1
Lightweight Fight
WEAPONRY FIGHT!
John Constantine+Captain Americas Shield VS Haruko+Mumbo’s Wand

I don't think Moumbos wand is going to help Haruko much since Constantine is very familiar with magic. John also has many tricks up his sleeves, knows multitude of spells and regularly has a handful of magical items/weapons on him….Plus that shields really going to help tank physical attacks.

Haruko is tough and is indeed no slouch, but Im going to go with John here with just for the magic factor. And he wont kill her if he dosent need to

Last edited Oct 09, 2014 at 04:12PM EDT

No doubt Haruko is Constantine's physical superior, but with Constantine's wits and magic, plus a virtually indestructible shield, he has the clear upper-hand in this battle. But with Mumbo's wand, Haruko might be able to turn this battle around. When Mumbo's wand broke, he was shown to be an old man who couldn't do much without the wand. With his wand, Mumbo can do things like teleport, run at superhuman speed, transform into animals, and even alter reality. With Mumbo's wand, Haruko has a huge benefit over Constantine, but it is easily broken and Constantine is already an experienced magician who has gone against the worse. I don't think Constantine would kill Haruko unless it was absolutely necessary. My vote goes to Constantine.

Last edited Oct 09, 2014 at 05:58PM EDT

Be-headed Hit Girl. You will be missed :( And for this fight im actually going to go with Haruko. She showed some impressive feats in FCLC and with her new powers of magic it seems she has the upper hand in both that and physical strength/durability. The real question is whos magic is stronger?

Added note: Not only do i think she takes the fight with a no kill, but also should be moved up a class.

Emerson Grey wrote:

Well, I see Constantine winning, but will he make the kill? That's the big question here.

Unless Haruko is as bad as the human villains in Hellblazer are than yes, otherwise I doubt he'll kill her.

Heavyweight
-He-Man (Ann Hiro)
-Piccolo (Dr. Coolface)
-Asura (Unknown)

Light-Heavyweight
-The Thing (Spider-byte)
-Master Chief (Rawer)
-Tabuu (unusedusername)
-Samus Aran (Rawer)

Middleweight
-Darth Vader (oxdoxon)
-Big Band (TillsterRulz)
-Meta Knight – Halo Energy Sword (unusedusername)
-Gemini Man – Thor’s Hammer (Mjolnir)(Momo)

Lightweight
Haruko+Mumbo’s wand (Sgt Green) TKO
-King Kazma (Momo)
-King (Umbrella)
Proceeding To Next Round

Featherweight
Hit Girl (Lady Atombomb) DEAD
-Batman (oxdoxon)
Proceeding To Next Round
-Scarecrow (Roarshack)

Weapons
-immortal spark
-Batman’s Utility Belt
-The Golden Gun
-Galaxia Sword
-Dagon
-Gemini Laser
-Patrick’s Pet Rock
-Ember Celica
-Apple of Eden
-Chain of Light
-Magnetos Helmets
-M-920 Cain
Broken Weapons
Mumbo’s Wand

Last edited Oct 11, 2014 at 03:31PM EDT

ROUND 1
MIDDLE-WEIGHT FIGHT
WEAPONRY BATTLE!!!
Meta Knight+Halo Energy Sword VS Gemini Man+Thor’s Hammer
lucky lucky 2 in a row!

Geez Meta Knight beasting with his Sword and a Energy sword in the other hand seems badass…

Im going to do some thinking before i put in my thoughts.

Last edited Oct 11, 2014 at 03:29PM EDT

Metaknight takes this one. Even if we assume Gemini man has his laser by default, Metaknight has canonically been shown to shrug similar attacks off and continue fighting. Furthermore, the beam sword is a jackpot weapon for this fight, as it has been shown to be able to kill super soldiers in robot armor, so a full on android wouldn't be too difficult to cut through. Metaknight also has experience fighting tag team duos, Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright for example. This is a pretty clear cut match for me.

Hmmm, Gemini Man can create clones of himself and his laser gun is said to be extremely powerful. The requirement for Thor's hammer is that living beings that are worthy can lift it. Luckily, Gemini Man is a robot, therefore not "living", meaning he can lift Mljnoir. Meta Knight has the Dimensional Cape which allows him to control space, and Galaxia, his golden sword. Him duel-wielding that with the Energy Sword seems pretty deadly. I have to go with Gemini Man. I'd say he goes for the kill.

Spider-Byte wrote:

I think because of the energy sword and speed of Meta Knight, he takes the win and slices Gemini Man in half and Mjolnir wouldn't be able to wielded by him so it becomes useless..

actually he would be able to pick it up like most sentient robots in marvel. He just wouldn't be able to harness its powers….He could use it for bashing tho

And dont underestimate Gemini Man as he is only weak to cretin attacks and can make copys of himself. He could prove to be a difficult opponent

Ox Doxon wrote:

actually he would be able to pick it up like most sentient robots in marvel. He just wouldn't be able to harness its powers….He could use it for bashing tho

And dont underestimate Gemini Man as he is only weak to cretin attacks and can make copys of himself. He could prove to be a difficult opponent

I should have utilized then, because that's what I meant. But the energy sword can cut through Mjolnir Mark VI armour, enhanced human tissue and nigh unbreakable bones. Plus the second sword is still a good back up. Can't Meta Knight teleport and isn't he really fast, I'm sure that would be easy for him to close the distance and dismember Gemini Man.

Without the lucky sword it may have been down to Gemini.

Meta knight, A small and fast combatant, has a sword(Energy Sword) that wounds gruesomely and fatally burns the inards of victims in high tempratures when stabbed in combat. He also has another sword(Galaxia) that can shoot beams, summon tornadoes(Mach Tornado), and heal himself(Heal). He also has a cape that can manipulate Space by instant teleportation and easily petrifies his opponents leaving them unable to see attacks with the extension of wings for flight. Meta Knight for the win.

Last edited Oct 11, 2014 at 05:41PM EDT

Meta Knight, cause there's no way Gemini Man is worthy enough to use Mjölnir to its fullest potential. That's not even including the fact that if Meta Knightmare Ultra is any indication Meta Knight is capable of taking on entire armies (including his own) by himself and combine that with his speed, weaponry (including his new "toy") and battle experience compared to Gemini Man, who couldn't even do his job of defeating Mega Man, and this fight seems pretty one sided. Gemini Man would need a serious terrain advantage that could make the most use of his Gemini Laser and twin creating ability to even hope to stand a chance. Now if it was Mega Man versus Meta Knight…

Admittedly I got all of this from LittleBlueDragon since she knows a lot more about those two than me.

seems likes its like everyone is on the same page.

Should we move him up in Class due to his new upgrade or should he stay? seem like everyone here deems him pretty powerful, more so with the enrgey sword.

Ox Doxon wrote:

seems likes its like everyone is on the same page.

Should we move him up in Class due to his new upgrade or should he stay? seem like everyone here deems him pretty powerful, more so with the enrgey sword.

Yes. With the blade, Meta Knight actually should gain a class because of it.

Heavyweight
-He-Man (Ann Hiro)
-Piccolo (Dr. Coolface)
-Asura (Unknown)

Light-Heavyweight
-The Thing (Spider-byte)
-Master Chief (Rawer)
-Tabuu (unusedusername)
-Samus Aran (Rawer)
Proceeding To Next Round
-Meta Knight+Halo Energy Sword (unusedusername) ^class

Middleweight
Gemini Man+Thor’s Hammer (Mjolnir)(Momo) TKO
-Darth Vader (oxdoxon)
-Big Band (TillsterRulz)

Lightweight
Haruko+Mumbo’s wand (Sgt Green) TKO
-King Kazma (Momo)
-King (Umbrella)
Proceeding To Next Round

Featherweight
Hit Girl (Lady Atombomb) DEAD
-Batman (oxdoxon)
Proceeding To Next Round
-Scarecrow (Roarshack)

Weapons
-immortal spark
-Batman’s Utility Belt
-The Golden Gun
-Galaxia Sword
-Dagon
-Gemini Laser
-Patrick’s Pet Rock
-Ember Celica
-Apple of Eden
-Chain of Light
-Magnetos Helmets
-M-920 Cain
Broken Weapons
-Mumbo’s Wand
-Thor’s Hammer

Last edited Oct 12, 2014 at 07:17PM EDT

ROUND 1
LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT
The Thing VS Samus Aran

Thing Stomps for a no kill win

I dont think there is anything in Samus's arsenal that Thing couldn't tank…Its clobbering time..

Last edited Oct 12, 2014 at 07:18PM EDT

CrowTheMagician wrote:

I know Thing can tank through most of Samus's attacks but I'm still going for Samus cause she has taken on enemies much worse than the Thing.

like? What Is Samus packing exactly?

Last edited Oct 12, 2014 at 08:49PM EDT

Ox Doxon wrote:

like? What Is Samus packing exactly?

First let's not forget that in three games she blow up three planets, one that was home to the metroids, her own home world and entire sentient planet made of a radioactive substance (in short Galactus would go hungry if Samus is around). Other feats include having Chozo dna which grants both superhuman strength and agility, withstood succumbing to Phazon radiation for a month when 3 other colleagues (who were infected at the same time) had gone mad.

And then there's her Varia Suit (I'm assuming she'll be taking this suit with her to this battle), which can prevent instant death to lava and acid (and other toxic substances such as Red Phazon), can completely protect her from fall damage and her scan visor can detect enemy weakpoints. Her Morph Ball grants her extra speed and agility courtesy of the Boost Ball and allows the use of Bombs and Power Bombs (the later of which can instantly destroy most lesser enemies) and her Missiles and Super Missiles can pack a mighty punch. As well as the regular Power Beam, she also has the Ice, Wave and Plasma Beam, all of which can be charged for added power.

Again thank you LBD for helping me with some aspects of the Metroid lore that I forgot.

Samus has a lot tricks compared to The Thing who just smashes everything. The Thing will be hard to fight seeing as he can take a lot of heat. The Thing won't kill for a win, and Samus won't kill if not needed. Going with Samus overall.

I'm going for Ben Grimm. The Thing constantly goes toe-to-toe with the Hulk and has occasionally KO'd and beaten him. His durability is insane. He has taken lasers and space tech before, I don't think there is anything in Samus arsenal strong enough. As soon as Samus is in reach, she's toast because a couple of punches from Ben (who can lift 30,000 tonnes) would just send her flying and KO her. The Thing is known for his willpower and he will never stop till either he accomplishes his task, or he get's KO'd/dies. Unfortunately for Samus, I think it's all about avoiding the inevitable.

EDIT: Some evidence of the thing fallen into earth from orbit completely unscathed.

Last edited Oct 12, 2014 at 09:29PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!