Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,398 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Football League

Last posted Mar 29, 2015 at 05:07PM EDT. Added Mar 15, 2015 at 08:48AM EDT
14 posts from 5 users

Using a football simulator, I'm going to play out two seasons of a KYM Football League! Our teams will be…

4CHANIAN CONFERENCE

Moot Division
-Long Island Nor'easters (Jimmy) (East Farmingdale, NY; star player is Aaron Rodgers)
-Palm Springs HeatWave (Markhaox) (Palm Springs, CA; star player is Rob Gronkowski)
-New Zealand Breakers (BSoD) (Auckland, NZ; star player is Clay Matthews)
-London Spidermen (Spider-byte) (London, UK; star player is Richard Sherman)

Anon Division
-Las Vegas Le (Sam) (Las Vegas, NV; star player is Peyton Manning)
-Dallas Radicals (Chowzburgerz) (Arlington, TX; star player is Vernon Davis)
-Salt Lake Elks (Caramel) (Salt Lake City, UT; star player is Marshawn Lynch)
-Tampa Bay Geckos (Lil B) (Tampa, FL; star player is Anquan Boldin)

REDDITIAN CONFERENCE

Karma Division
-St. John's Shitposters (Cpt. Blubber) (St. John's, Newfoundland; star player is Eric Weddle)
-Ohio Cannonballs (Owens) (Cleveland, OH; star player is Tom Brady)
-Detroit Bullets (xTSGx) (Detroit, MI; star player is Mike Pouncey)
-Seattle Hipsters (0.9999=1) (Seattle, WA; star player is Joe Thomas)

AMA Division
-Albany Anarchists (Level4outbreak) (Albany, NY; star player is Arian Foster)
-Vancouver Cantpucks (opspe) (Vancouver, BC; star player is Adrian Peterson)
-Amsterdam Admirals (RandomMan) (Amsterdam, Netherlands; star player is Joe Haden)
-Portland Thorns (Natsuru) (Portland, OR; star player is Lavonte David)

I will post results after Weeks 5, 9, 14, and 17, as well as each round of the playoffs.

Yo, just to clarify I said that my star was Tom Brady in the thread. If he's unavailable, can I get a second pick, or is it to late?

Last edited Mar 15, 2015 at 09:07AM EDT

Jersey Jimmy wrote:

Too late. I already completely re-did the format, anyways.

Alright thanks.

Would have been polite to have told me that he was taken earlier.

WEEK 5 STANDINGS:

Passing Leader: Aaron Rodgers (Long Island) – 1415 yards, 8 touchdowns, 129 passer rating
Rushing Leader: Marshawn Lynch (Salt Lake) – 550 yards, 4 touchdowns, 5.5 YPC
Recieving Leader: Adrian Peterson (Vancouver) – 414 yards, 2 touchdowns, 24.4 average
Sack Leaders: Carlos Dunlap (Las Vegas) and JJ Watt (Palm Springs) – 5
Interception Leaders: Brent Grimes (Vancouver) and Sean Smith (Detroit) – 4

Top Stories:

-Markhaox's masterful combo of a sizzling offense and stone-wall defense has paid off, as her HeatWave have cruised to a 5-0 start. How long can they stay on top?

-The Karma Division is shaping up to be an absolute trainwreck, with the Hipsters holding the edge in a 1-3 three-way tie. If the playoffs started today, the entire Karma Division would miss them. Something needs to be done, especially up in Newfoundland. Are the Shitposters already a lost cause?

-Long Island running back Trent Richardson is the current favorite in the MVP discussion. His 456 rushing yards and 389 receiving yards already cement him as the league's best duel threat. It's up to him and Aaron Rodgers to lead the Nor'easters over opponents – and make sure Quizno's Field has 75,000 strong packing it every Sunday.

xTSGx wrote:

>inb4 this turns into the 4chan Cup KYM Cup and it starts getting livestreamed

Even in fantasy world, Detroit can't capitalize on a weak division.

Oh, I'd so do that if the Madden games still had TEAM CREATORS-

WEEK 9 STANDINGS:

Passing Leader: Aaron Rodgers (Long Island) – 2468 yards, 16 touchdowns, 121.7 passer rating
Rushing Leader: Marshawn Lynch (Salt Lake) – 1034 yards, 6 touchdowns, 5.6 YPC
Recieving Leader: Adrian Peterson (Vancouver) – 755 yards, 6 touchdowns, 19.9 average
Sack Leader: JJ Watt (Palm Springs) – 8
Interception Leader: Brent Grimes (Vancouver) – 6

Top Stories:

-After an 0-4 start to the season, the Shitposters appear to be picking up steam. They've rode a four-game win streak back to .500 and first in their division.

-The HeatWave continue to roll, and have sped to 9-0. Proving that their record isn't just from beating up lower-rung teams, they defeated divisional rivals Long Island 31-19 in a Week 8 duel.

-Brent Grimes continues to make the Cantpucks shine in the strong AMA division. With his six interceptions (including two in one game – one of them a pick-six) and fifteen defended passes, he's a Defensive MVP candidate.

WEEK 13 STANDINGS:

Passing Leader: Aaron Rodgers (Long Island) – 3634 yards, 26 touchdowns, 117.4 passer rating
Rushing Leader: Marshawn Lynch (Salt Lake) – 1395 yards, 8 touchdowns, 5.6 YPC
Recieving Leader: Adrian Peterson (Vancouver) – 1183 yards, 12 touchdowns, 19.7 average
Sack Leader: Ahtyba Rubin (New Zealand) – 11
Interception Leader: Chris Harris Jr. (Tampa Bay) – 7

Top Stories:

-The Nor'easters have firmly established Quizno's Field as Fort Neverlose. They're 6-0 in East Farmingdale so far this season, with dominating wins like a 41-17 drubbing of Las Vegas in Week 7 – and while they spent Week 11 in the heart of Texas, they would absolutely obliterate the Dallas Radicals on Monday Night Football by a score of 73-7.

-The '72 Dolphins are breaking out the champagne. Palm Springs fell 29-7 to the London Spidermen in Week 13, dropping them to 11-1 and ruining their shot at a perfect season.

-Before the Amsterdam Admirals hosted the Albany Anarchists in Week 12, a bus on the way to the stadium lost control and fell off an overpass, killing eleven Admirals supporters. Head coach RandomMan had the team wear their all-black uniforms in honor of the deceased. That night, the Ads would top their divisional rivals 30-27, thanks to an incredible touchdown run by LeSean McCoy with thirty-two seconds remaining.

Last edited Mar 18, 2015 at 06:21PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!