Forums / Discussion / General

233,020 total conversations in 7,791 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
A new Internet Scientist appears

Last posted Jul 12, 2011 at 03:27PM EDT. Added Jul 01, 2011 at 09:02PM EDT
68 posts from 43 users

'Sup, Forest! It's awesome to finally see you 'round these parts.Haven't been on the forums that much lately though so, just like you, I have no clue as to the goings on in them.

Oh well, this little forum mod just wants to ask you two simple questions:

First off, if you had unlimited money, what would you not spend it on?

Secondly, you say that you've been following the site for quite some time. If that's so, what is your favorite Deadpool'd article?

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

An internet scientist? Well my good sir I do think that your chosen profession is quite laughable. Ha ha ha ha. Ah indeed it is.

@Alex This is a pretty accurate portrayal of my work space:

@motoast Are you serious? That is awesome. I need to go back and practice a little bit. I think that would be an amazing stunt to pull off at a convention. Also, is your name really Field? If so, that is badass.

@Jostin Asuncion 1. I would not spend my money on Ketchup. Why would I spend money on something that they give away at restaurants for me (at least in the US)? 2. I have to say that I like this one : https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/milhouse-is-a-meme-if-he-is-a-pony

@rapturjesus Chosen profession? I don't understand. When I was 12, the Committee of Elders assigned the job to me based on my interests and aptitudes, just like everyone else.

Forest Gibson wrote:

@motoast Are you serious? That is awesome. I need to go back and practice a little bit. I think that would be an amazing stunt to pull off at a convention. Also, is your name really Field? If so, that is badass.

@Jostin Asuncion 1. I would not spend my money on Ketchup. Why would I spend money on something that they give away at restaurants for me (at least in the US)? 2. I have to say that I like this one : https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/milhouse-is-a-meme-if-he-is-a-pony

@rapturjesus Chosen profession? I don't understand. When I was 12, the Committee of Elders assigned the job to me based on my interests and aptitudes, just like everyone else.

Forest, you read that book as well?

Hey Forest! Welcome to KYM!
A few questions

1) Do you have another job, other than internet scientist? If not, what kind of work do you do being an Internet Scientist?
2) What's your favorite rising meme (hasn't been confirmed yet and fairly new)?

EDIT: Just saw the Philosiraptor episode. Good Job!!!

Last edited Jul 06, 2011 at 04:36PM EDT

Forest Gibson wrote:

I assume that's you in the chair. I didn't know you were a ninja. Impressive.

Also, do you have a general understanding of HTML or any other coding language?

Last edited Jul 06, 2011 at 06:14PM EDT

OK, first, allow me to get one lame pun off my chest: THE FOREST! IS ON! FFFFFFIIIIIIRRRREEEEEE!

(Whoo, glad i got that one outta my system)
All joking aside, welcome to the site!

Last edited Jul 07, 2011 at 05:00AM EDT

Random Panda wrote:

I would like to be an internet scientist. What qualifications does one require?

I'm not sure, but check here.
http://jobs.cheezburger.com/
Also, I doubt you're qualified.

Forest Gibson wrote:

You're a good-looking guy. Does being an internet scientist pay well? If so, I would like to submit my candidacy for becoming your future ex-wife. I've waited many years (a perpetual 26) to become the arm candy used for exacting social status revenge on high school bullies for AV/ chess club members and you seem like the perfect prey, I mean soulmate. Yes, I have large breasts and a tolerance for your endless rounds of WOW which require that I prepare many sammiches.

'lo! You must login or signup first!