Forums / Discussion / General

232,916 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Heterosexual pride day

Last posted Aug 09, 2011 at 12:59AM EDT. Added Aug 07, 2011 at 03:43PM EDT
15 posts from 14 users

Pride days/marches/whatever are all the same to me. I look at gay pride the same way I do white pride, or hair pride, or inverted belly button pride. Its just stupid. I am not proud of my race, sexuality, or physical qualities. I didn't work for these things, they were given to me before I was even born.

But that's just me. I really don't care if people are proud of their genetics, and I'm not going to stop some blue eyed person from celebrating with other people about their iris colour. That's their deal.

Syndic wrote:

Pride days/marches/whatever are all the same to me. I look at gay pride the same way I do white pride, or hair pride, or inverted belly button pride. Its just stupid. I am not proud of my race, sexuality, or physical qualities. I didn't work for these things, they were given to me before I was even born.

But that's just me. I really don't care if people are proud of their genetics, and I'm not going to stop some blue eyed person from celebrating with other people about their iris colour. That's their deal.

Let's have a "I am not proud of my race, sexuality, or physical qualities" pride day!

Kalmo wrote:

Let's have a "I am not proud of my race, sexuality, or physical qualities" pride day!

A shame day parade? Hmm, that could be viable. I wonder if it would need a specific theme, or just anyone with something to be ashamed of can show up.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!