Forums / Discussion / General

232,905 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General 2.0

Last posted Nov 01, 2011 at 07:44PM EDT. Added Oct 06, 2011 at 09:41PM EDT
9966 posts from 88 users

rapturjesus wrote:

Well since you cannot be offended by it then ill just tell you what it means. I believe that you need to take some kin of course that would teach you the wonderful art of speling.

Corrections:
Well , since you cannot be offended by it , then I'll just tell you what it means. I believe that you need to take some kind of course that would teach you the wonderful art of spelling.

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

Corrections:
Well , since you cannot be offended by it , then I'll just tell you what it means. I believe that you need to take some kind of course that would teach you the wonderful art of spelling.

I hint a sents of irone

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

Is there a way to lock him out a thread without banning him completely? I don't want to ruin all his fun, I'm not evil after all.

You like ponies so yeah your not evil. Your a spawn of satain.

Mr Bumhole #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

Oh hey, I wonder what I missed!
>Looks at page 8
….

Wait, do you mean the troll or the Trixie?
Because I actually kind of liked the Trixie.

so… i got my thread closed by an administrator and i was redirected here (OH WOE IS ME FOR NOT KNOWING THAT YOU COULDN'T START A PONY THREAD ON JUST FOR FUN)

now that im here i might as well contribute with a pointless reaction face

Platus wrote:

BTW, this thread is now about 5% of the way through its lifespan. Only 190 pages to go until we start V3.

that gives us plenty of time! i think…

This thread will have a life span of 40 days by the rate we are posting at now. We will probably get moar users one the season restarts and we have new memes to discuss. I give this thread until my birthday (Nov. 7). T'would be awesome to have a brand new thread for my birthday.

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

This thread will have a life span of 40 days by the rate we are posting at now. We will probably get moar users one the season restarts and we have new memes to discuss. I give this thread until my birthday (Nov. 7). T'would be awesome to have a brand new thread for my birthday.

Its possible that could happen but Im pretty sure it'll die down soon enough

SinisterSnuggles wrote:

Its possible that could happen but Im pretty sure it'll die down soon enough

on the contrary, this thread will pick up when season 2 starts again

Me and my friend have been pondering over that fact that fluttershy is a pothead, it would be funny if this picked up as a sub meme, flutterhigh or something like that

just sayin' lol

Not Nathan wrote:

Me and my friend have been pondering over that fact that fluttershy is a pothead, it would be funny if this picked up as a sub meme, flutterhigh or something like that

just sayin' lol

A single Two image macros do not constitute a meme. Sorry for being a buzzkill.

Last edited Oct 08, 2011 at 11:08PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!