Forums / Discussion / General

170,901 total conversations in 5,485 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General 2.0

Last posted Nov 01, 2011 at 07:44PM EDT. Added Oct 06, 2011 at 09:41PM EDT
9966 posts from 88 users

rapturjesus wrote:

Well since you cannot be offended by it then ill just tell you what it means. I believe that you need to take some kin of course that would teach you the wonderful art of speling.

Corrections:
Well , since you cannot be offended by it , then I’ll just tell you what it means. I believe that you need to take some kind of course that would teach you the wonderful art of spelling.

Oct 08, 2011 at 09:14PM EDT
Quote

Eris the Pone wrote:

Corrections:
Well , since you cannot be offended by it , then I’ll just tell you what it means. I believe that you need to take some kind of course that would teach you the wonderful art of spelling.

I hint a sents of irone

Oct 08, 2011 at 09:18PM EDT

rapturjesus wrote:

I hint a sents of irone

Oct 08, 2011 at 09:28PM EDT
Quote

Thank you for that interesting conversation piece raptordudewutsyerface… Now time for ponies. I’m including them in an autobiography project for my english class!

Oct 08, 2011 at 09:35PM EDT
Quote

Is there a way to lock him out a thread without banning him completely? I don’t want to ruin all his fun, I’m not evil after all.

Oct 08, 2011 at 09:38PM EDT
Quote

Eris the Pone wrote:

Is there a way to lock him out a thread without banning him completely? I don’t want to ruin all his fun, I’m not evil after all.

No but I am! PERMA BAN THAT SUCKA! >:D

Oct 08, 2011 at 09:41PM EDT
Quote

But enough of serious things! Watch this!







Don’t autoplay in the forums.

:okayface:

P.S. Are you a wizard?

Last edited Oct 08, 2011 at 09:54PM EDT
Oct 08, 2011 at 09:48PM EDT
Quote

Eris the Pone wrote:

Is there a way to lock him out a thread without banning him completely? I don’t want to ruin all his fun, I’m not evil after all.

You like ponies so yeah your not evil. Your a spawn of satain.

Oct 08, 2011 at 09:48PM EDT

Eris the Pone wrote:


I’m sorry Apple Bloom, I’ll stop now.

Poor Apple Bloom. No one can resist those big caramel eyes of hers.

Oct 08, 2011 at 09:50PM EDT
Quote

rapturjesus wrote:

You like ponies so yeah your not evil. Your a spawn of satain.

I think you need to watch this.

Last edited Oct 08, 2011 at 09:56PM EDT
Oct 08, 2011 at 09:52PM EDT
Quote

rapturjesus wrote:

You like ponies so yeah your not evil. Your a spawn of satain.

Riveting tale there, old chap.

Oct 08, 2011 at 09:53PM EDT
Quote

Pinkie Pie is contemplating something in her Gundum suit. Your argument is invalid.

Oct 08, 2011 at 09:55PM EDT
Quote

I’m bored of this troll. Celestia, send us a newer, smarter adversary.

Oct 08, 2011 at 09:58PM EDT
Quote

rapturjesus wrote:

You like ponies so yeah your not evil. Your a spawn of satain.

Oct 08, 2011 at 10:00PM EDT
Quote

Drpepperfan #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

Oh hey, I wonder what I missed!
>Looks at page 8
….




LOL. Now I feel bad. I should of warned you this would happen but I didn’t. LOLOLOLOL

Oct 08, 2011 at 10:04PM EDT
Quote





This would be the most annoying thing in Equestria if it were autoplayed

Oct 08, 2011 at 10:06PM EDT
Quote

Drpepperfan #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

Oh hey, I wonder what I missed!
>Looks at page 8
….




Wait, do you mean the troll or the Trixie?
Because I actually kind of liked the Trixie.

Oct 08, 2011 at 10:11PM EDT
Quote

Platus wrote:

Wait, do you mean the troll or the Trixie?
Because I actually kind of liked the Trixie.

Oct 08, 2011 at 10:19PM EDT
Quote

If only we could harness the massive posting power of this thread for the good of the site.

Oct 08, 2011 at 10:25PM EDT
Quote

@DPF
As a concession for missing the gr8 page, you get this for free:

Oct 08, 2011 at 10:27PM EDT
Quote

MDFification wrote:

If only we could harness the massive posting power of this thread for the good of the site.

That can be arranged.

Oct 08, 2011 at 10:28PM EDT
Quote

so… i got my thread closed by an administrator and i was redirected here (OH WOE IS ME FOR NOT KNOWING THAT YOU COULDN’T START A PONY THREAD ON JUST FOR FUN)

now that im here i might as well contribute with a pointless reaction face

Oct 08, 2011 at 10:39PM EDT
Quote

BTW, this thread is now about 5% of the way through its lifespan. Only 190 pages to go until we start V3.

Oct 08, 2011 at 10:41PM EDT
Quote

MDFification wrote:

If only we could harness the massive posting power of this thread for the good of the site.

You have my sword

Oct 08, 2011 at 10:42PM EDT
Quote

Platus wrote:

BTW, this thread is now about 5% of the way through its lifespan. Only 190 pages to go until we start V3.

that gives us plenty of time! i think…

Oct 08, 2011 at 10:45PM EDT
Quote

This thread will have a life span of 40 days by the rate we are posting at now. We will probably get moar users one the season restarts and we have new memes to discuss. I give this thread until my birthday (Nov. 7). T’would be awesome to have a brand new thread for my birthday.

Oct 08, 2011 at 10:45PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

I CAME HERE!

TO FUCK BITCHES!

Silly Pinkie Pie, that’s Rainbow Dash’s job!

Last edited Oct 08, 2011 at 10:47PM EDT
Oct 08, 2011 at 10:47PM EDT
Quote

Eris the Pone wrote:

This thread will have a life span of 40 days by the rate we are posting at now. We will probably get moar users one the season restarts and we have new memes to discuss. I give this thread until my birthday (Nov. 7). T’would be awesome to have a brand new thread for my birthday.

Its possible that could happen but Im pretty sure it’ll die down soon enough

Oct 08, 2011 at 10:48PM EDT
Quote

SinisterSnuggles wrote:

Its possible that could happen but Im pretty sure it’ll die down soon enough

on the contrary, this thread will pick up when season 2 starts again

Oct 08, 2011 at 10:51PM EDT
Quote

Me and my friend have been pondering over that fact that fluttershy is a pothead, it would be funny if this picked up as a sub meme, flutterhigh or something like that

just sayin’ lol

Oct 08, 2011 at 11:00PM EDT
Quote

Not Nathan wrote:

Me and my friend have been pondering over that fact that fluttershy is a pothead, it would be funny if this picked up as a sub meme, flutterhigh or something like that

just sayin’ lol

Oct 08, 2011 at 11:03PM EDT
Quote

Not Nathan wrote:

Me and my friend have been pondering over that fact that fluttershy is a pothead, it would be funny if this picked up as a sub meme, flutterhigh or something like that

just sayin’ lol

A single Two image macros do not constitute a meme. Sorry for being a buzzkill.

Last edited Oct 08, 2011 at 11:08PM EDT
Oct 08, 2011 at 11:05PM EDT
Quote

Not Nathan wrote:

Me and my friend have been pondering over that fact that fluttershy is a pothead, it would be funny if this picked up as a sub meme, flutterhigh or something like that

just sayin’ lol

If Fluttershy does pot…

Oct 08, 2011 at 11:06PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!