Forums / Discussion / General

170,276 total conversations in 5,455 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
KYM Pony General III: This time, it's personal

Last posted Dec 15, 2011 at 11:43AM EST. Added Nov 01, 2011 at 07:41PM EDT
9915 posts from 105 users

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:


Negakrama? MDW to the rescue!!


Ideological and Gregory confuse me with both of them using Mare Do Well as their avatar.

Nov 27, 2011 at 02:26PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

No it’s weird, people who post here often drown in positive. Not many here give negative quickly.

Were you trolling once or posting ponies on other parts of the site? Otherwise I can’t think of anything. Perhaps the karma trolls we have every now and then, but even they can’t cause so much damage. Or they were downvoting older posts again we never look at anymore.

Maybe check some of your older posts, see what could have caused it.

I had a lot of down votes on page 69, haha. Ive never trolled on this site.

Nov 27, 2011 at 02:36PM EST
Quote

Guise I figured out who Mare-Do-Well is: everypony.

Suck on that, wetmaners. Also, why is Squidward popping up everywhere?

Nov 27, 2011 at 02:36PM EST
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

Wha? Ha. I don’t agree with the first one, I was posting that as an example of the kind of confessions that make me embarrassed to be a brony.

Haha, I thought you were saying you were gay and rainbow dash made you proud to be gay! Your wording was unfortunate, When you said “for the record, the second one isn’t mine…” I thought you meant the first one was. My bad dude

Nov 27, 2011 at 02:40PM EST
Quote

Dac wrote:

I had a lot of down votes on page 69, haha. Ive never trolled on this site.

I thought we were never going to mention that page again…


@CN: (about Ponibooru comments)

Last edited Nov 27, 2011 at 02:45PM EST
Nov 27, 2011 at 02:41PM EST
Quote

Dac wrote:

Haha, I thought you were saying you were gay and rainbow dash made you proud to be gay! Your wording was unfortunate, When you said “for the record, the second one isn’t mine…” I thought you meant the first one was. My bad dude

I almost regretted posting that as soon as I did because I thought somebody could misinterpret it as that.
…Also for the record, I’m straight.
Just sayin’.

Last edited Nov 27, 2011 at 02:44PM EST
Nov 27, 2011 at 02:43PM EST
Quote
Suck on that, wetmaners. Also, why is Squidward popping up everywhere?





Bucking blockquotes, how do they work?

Last edited Nov 27, 2011 at 02:49PM EST
Nov 27, 2011 at 02:46PM EST
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

Alas poor Verbose. I knew him.

That’s the comment you were looking for…right?

I am now Verbose, you’re argument is invalid.

Nov 27, 2011 at 02:52PM EST
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

Alas poor Verbose. I knew him.

That’s the comment you were looking for…right?

Indeed it was. You win nothing, however.

Nov 27, 2011 at 02:54PM EST
Quote

Dac wrote:

I had a lot of down votes on page 69, haha. Ive never trolled on this site.

That page was absolutely wonderful…
I’m sad all the links got taken down, there was some grade A shit in there.


Ugh, you’re all so boring today… Imma go minecraft.

Last edited Nov 27, 2011 at 03:07PM EST
Nov 27, 2011 at 03:05PM EST
Quote

Berry Punch wrote:

That page was absolutely wonderful…
I’m sad all the links got taken down, there was some grade A shit in there.


Ugh, you’re all so boring today… Imma go minecraft.

We can thank Abra for that raid that left me with at least 20 down votes on that page alone.

Nov 27, 2011 at 03:09PM EST
Quote

Dac wrote:

We can thank Abra for that raid that left me with at least 20 down votes on that page alone.

I’ve only gotten 13 negakarma from all my posts.
We should do that soon, but on something that won’t get us banned.

Nov 27, 2011 at 03:13PM EST
Quote

Berry Punch wrote:

I’ve only gotten 13 negakarma from all my posts.
We should do that soon, but on something that won’t get us banned.

As long as we don’t get banned, Im down.

Nov 27, 2011 at 03:19PM EST
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

Indeed it was. You win nothing, however.

Winning is a reward all itself.

@Connor:

Would you like some Pumpkin Pie?

Nov 27, 2011 at 03:38PM EST
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

Winning is a reward all itself.

@Connor:

Would you like some Pumpkin Pie?

I like Pinkie Pie moar.

Nov 27, 2011 at 03:43PM EST
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

I only have Pumpkin Pie. Do you want it or not?


Gimme the damn pie already.

Nov 27, 2011 at 03:50PM EST
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

Winning is a reward all itself.

@Connor:

Would you like some Pumpkin Pie?

Nov 27, 2011 at 03:54PM EST
Quote

Help me with homework

List three reasons that troll use against the brony community; and not just that we watch ponies and that we are gay…

Nov 27, 2011 at 04:00PM EST
Quote

Erin the Furry wrote:

Help me with homework

List three reasons that troll use against the brony community; and not just that we watch ponies and that we are gay…

(1) They don’t like what they don’t understand. This applies to all subcultures in general.
(2) They see grown men’s obsession with a kids show as borderline paedophilia.
(3) R34.

But I think the gay one is a huge part of it. People who are insecure about their sexuality are often overtly homophobic, and like to attack those who are more comfortable about who they are.

Nov 27, 2011 at 04:10PM EST
Quote

Erin the Furry wrote:

Help me with homework

List three reasons that troll use against the brony community; and not just that we watch ponies and that we are gay…

1.) Say we force our culture on them.
2.) Say we’re like furries.
3.) Say we’re pedophiles for liking a so-called “kid’s show.”

Nov 27, 2011 at 04:13PM EST
Quote

Thanks for your help!

I went with:

1) Bronies are a cancer, ponifying everything and forcing their culture on others
2) Bronies and MLP are just too different from everything else on the internet.
3) Some parts of the fandom are undesirable and inappropriate (and they should all be treated as bad)

and

Other points of conflicts: pedophilia, R34 (I’m going to have to explain that, damn), homosexuality.


And my paper will get top marks!!! BWAhAhaHAHAH! Unless I do it on internet censorship, I could reference the Protect IP act…


Too much text, too little pony

Nov 27, 2011 at 04:18PM EST
Quote

Erin the Furry wrote:

Thanks for your help!

I went with:

1) Bronies are a cancer, ponifying everything and forcing their culture on others
2) Bronies and MLP are just too different from everything else on the internet.
3) Some parts of the fandom are undesirable and inappropriate (and they should all be treated as bad)

and

Other points of conflicts: pedophilia, R34 (I’m going to have to explain that, damn), homosexuality.


And my paper will get top marks!!! BWAhAhaHAHAH! Unless I do it on internet censorship, I could reference the Protect IP act…


Too much text, too little pony

If you get a good grade on that paper, post it on the internet.

Nov 27, 2011 at 04:19PM EST
Quote

badsitrep wrote:

If you get a good grade on that paper, post it on the internet.

I’ll send it to 4chan! That will get a nice flame war started.

Nov 27, 2011 at 04:22PM EST
Quote

Erin the Furry wrote:

I’ll send it to 4chan! That will get a nice flame war started.

Nov 27, 2011 at 04:26PM EST
Quote

Erin the Furry wrote:


Gimme the damn pie already.

You accepted the Pumpkin Pie….

You’re a bad substitute for Verbose.

Nov 27, 2011 at 04:36PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

My music, y u take so hard to make?

You are under arrest.

Nov 27, 2011 at 04:46PM EST
Quote

Erin the Furry wrote:

You are under arrest.

For referencing a meme? Better look at your manual. I believe there’s an exception for it. And what exactly are you trying to be? A Grammar Nazi or Verbose’s replacement?

Also, has anypony noticed that RD is being compared to 60’s Spiderman now?

Last edited Nov 27, 2011 at 05:05PM EST
Nov 27, 2011 at 04:50PM EST
Quote

@ Ideological
I think it was because you said " y u take so hard to make" which is grammatically incorrect, but its all good. Are you planning to study music in college or are you currently doing so?

Nov 27, 2011 at 05:02PM EST
Quote

Dac wrote:

@ Ideological
I think it was because you said " y u take so hard to make" which is grammatically incorrect, but its all good. Are you planning to study music in college or are you currently doing so?

I don’t think the school I plan on attending does. It’s not much of an arts college. Oh! I meant long, not hard. Heh heh.

Nov 27, 2011 at 05:05PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

For referencing a meme? Better look at your manual. I believe there’s an exception for it. And what exactly are you trying to be? A Grammar Nazi or Verbose’s replacement?

Also, has anypony noticed that RD is being compared to 60’s Spiderman now?

Y U NO use grammar?
I made that pic yesterday glad to see it in use.
Spidey and Dash? I haven’t seen any comparisons.

Nov 27, 2011 at 05:14PM EST
Quote

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

Y U NO use grammar?
I made that pic yesterday glad to see it in use.
Spidey and Dash? I haven’t seen any comparisons.

Check the MLP image page. Aaaaaagh! Come on music!! Be made! Be perfect!! Be finished!! smashes cello

Last edited Nov 27, 2011 at 05:31PM EST
Nov 27, 2011 at 05:18PM EST
Quote

HOLY SNICKERS!
My conspiracy keanu picture is one of the top comments on The MLP entry!
I did not know it will be liked that much!
SUCCESS!

Last edited Nov 27, 2011 at 05:34PM EST
Nov 27, 2011 at 05:34PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

HOLY SNICKERS!
My conspiracy keanu picture is one of the top comments on The MLP entry!
I did not know it will be liked that much!
SUCCESS!

Speaking of which, my MDW meme got a thumb up. Yaaaay!

Nov 27, 2011 at 05:40PM EST
Quote

Bronies are spamming it up in the Yogscast’s videos saying they demand to see more Sunshine of Israpony. This is absolutely horrible. Yogscast and other non-brony yognauts don’t deserve it. It’s all just giving a reason to hate us and it can continue onto all their videos. I, for one, don’t want to see this happen. It’s ruining it for other people.

Nov 27, 2011 at 05:43PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Oh Hello there, Warp! I’ve never seen you before.

He just be lurkin round…

Welcome back.

Nov 27, 2011 at 05:51PM EST
Quote

I think the Spiderman meme was an attempt at trolling /b/ronies but it backfired. I like the Spiderman meme as do most bronies. There is also a Batman and Deadpool one as well.

Nov 27, 2011 at 05:51PM EST
Quote

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

I think the Spiderman meme was an attempt at trolling /b/ronies but it backfired. I like the Spiderman meme as do most bronies. There is also a Batman and Deadpool one as well.

Is the Batman one MDW? Because, well……

Last edited Nov 27, 2011 at 05:59PM EST
Nov 27, 2011 at 05:54PM EST
Quote

Oh yeah I got a idea for you guys How about you take this comic
Replace Twilight with…I don’t know a pony-troll?
And the doll with a exact accurate pony doll of Fluttershy or something.
Then make everyone else a brony.
Also the troll can be throwing the doll at the crowd.

Last edited Nov 27, 2011 at 05:58PM EST
Nov 27, 2011 at 05:57PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Oh yeah I got a idea for you guys How about you take this comic
Replace Twilight with…I don’t know a pony-troll?
And the doll with a exact accurate pony doll of Fluttershy or something.
Then make everyone else a brony.
Also the troll can be throwing the doll at the crowd.

Why would you do that?

@Daniel: That’s funny. That’s really funny. RD laugh :)

Last edited Nov 27, 2011 at 06:04PM EST
Nov 27, 2011 at 06:02PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!