Forums / Discussion / General

232,905 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
KYM Pony General III: This time, it's personal

Last posted Dec 15, 2011 at 11:43AM EST. Added Nov 01, 2011 at 07:41PM EDT
9915 posts from 105 users

Yep. DeviantArt is working again. Gotta fix up the page, edit features and post some images again. Hopefully soon, I got some work to take care of first.

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

Hay guys how yeah doing? I'm feeling pretty awesome today!

I'm doing very well myself. What's got you feeling happy, Ric?

For those that don't read Equestria Daily (WTF is wrong with you?), the pre-orders for the DVD are up on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Magic/dp/B0063FGF14/

If you want to support the show….here's your chance. It's only 11$ plus Shipping and Handling

Last edited Nov 30, 2011 at 04:39PM EST

null wrote:

I'm doing very well myself. What's got you feeling happy, Ric?

Awesome. I finally meet some one at my school besides my sister that plays minecraft. We talked so much today.

I live in a redneck town so I'm afraid to show him my brony side.

burning_phoneix wrote:

For those that don't read Equestria Daily (WTF is wrong with you?), the pre-orders for the DVD are up on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Magic/dp/B0063FGF14/

If you want to support the show….here's your chance. It's only 11$ plus Shipping and Handling

I pretty sure my parents won;t let me get that

I've dedicated a… certain part of my page to the more… fanatical bronies in this thread.
Clicky click on my name if you care.
And no, it's not the picture of Scootaloo.

Last edited Nov 30, 2011 at 06:11PM EST

Cite wrote:

I've dedicated a… certain part of my page to the more… fanatical bronies in this thread.
Clicky click on my name if you care.
And no, it's not the picture of Scootaloo.

God I love that song.
Which reminds me, I'm getting this in a few days: http://goo.gl/L2ioL

TheOriginal93 wrote:

God I love that song.
Which reminds me, I'm getting this in a few days: http://goo.gl/L2ioL

Wait
holy shirt.
That actually exists?
Do want.
DO WANT.
SOMEONE BUY IT FOR ME.

Y halo thar, what are we talking about? Minecraft, you might want to try playing the in-browser version on the site, it seems to crash less.

Anyone have any effective ways to find diamonds. Now there is actually a use for them besides tools.

Hey guys. I'm back from my long day. I promised you all one of my drawings yesterday. Here's me keeping that promise.

Now feel free to tell me how much I suck.

Edit: ^I don't actually believe I suck. That's just something I say to my friends a lot.

Last edited Nov 30, 2011 at 07:11PM EST

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

FUCK NO BITCH!

You know how rich I can get selling your kind as pets in the human world?

Let's just say I can buy Celestia's palace and crown myself emperor of Equestria.

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Hey guys. I'm back from my long day. I promised you all one of my drawings yesterday. Here's me keeping that promise.

Edit: ^I don't actually believe I suck. That's just something I say to my friends a lot.

I guess you could say this pic…

…is the bomb.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

(I feel terrible now.)

It was pretty simple to draw, but it's one of my favorites. Mostly because I think it's adorable.

Edit: TheOriginal93, I've always liked terrible puns. So, I approve.

And thanks everyone, for taking your time to look at it.

Last edited Nov 30, 2011 at 07:06PM EST

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

You dont suck at all. That is actually very good. Keep up the good work!

Just slightly off topic here, but was there a karma battle going on in this thread previously before?

I noticed over the course of 5 hours I lost 10 karma but gained 50 more. A very dramatic increase for both those spectrums for me

Just curious

Last edited Nov 30, 2011 at 07:26PM EST

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

I see some lurkers have come out of the shadows today. Welcome, BTW. It's time for you to come out Scout (and Verbose too), I know you're there…

I got a math test tomorrow so for today I'll be

sorry Connor.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Just slightly off topic here, but was there a karma battle going on in this thread previously before?

I noticed over the course of 5 hours I lost 10 karma but gained 50 more. A very dramatic increase for both those spectrums for me

Just curious

I picked up on that yesterday when mine jumped about 100. Someone's been +1-ing every post over the past 10 pages or so. I'm not entirely sure who or why, but it's happening… Oh and the negakarma was from when that guy hacked IvanP's account; he did the exact opposite, and I lost about 20 for that.

Alright, I know it's been discussed before, and even somewhat last night, but it's never been a very serious discussion.
Remember that EqD poll where Seth asked that if you could become a pony, right there and then and go to Equestria, would you do it? No strings attached.
Psh… personally, a week ago? I wouldn't have even considered saying yes. I like being a human, and I, mostly, like the Earth. There's plenty of good people still on it, right?
Right?
Well, color me cynical, because if it were to happen right now, I'd be seriously considering it. Not to be a pony: I don't really think I'd want to be one (thought it would certainly be interesting). I like having fingers. And hands. Hands are pretty cool.
But no, the reason is because the more and more time I spend on this Earth, the more and more I realize how fucked up it is. Seriously. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of selfish idiots who do nothing but promote their own gain. I'm sick of my idiotic country running everything into the ground. I'm sick of people who spoil the final boss of Skyward Sword for me.
But yeah. Really, I dunno. I'd leave behind my friends, family, and the Internet. Which would be pretty hard to do. They'd worry themselves to death of where I went.
So yeah. Really, I dunno what I'd do.

Last edited Nov 30, 2011 at 07:37PM EST

Alright, I know it’s been discussed before, and even somewhat last night, but it’s never been a very serious discussion.

Check out page 140, I'd say that got somewhat serious.

opspe wrote:

Alright, I know it’s been discussed before, and even somewhat last night, but it’s never been a very serious discussion.

Check out page 140, I'd say that got somewhat serious.

It wasn't discussed heavily last night. Which is why I brought it up again. It was more about Rule 34 (shudder).

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

I don't know why but I think you should make one as Me Gusta.

Cite wrote:

It wasn't discussed heavily last night. Which is why I brought it up again. It was more about Rule 34 (shudder).

Yah, I'd go. It'd be utopia, you wouldn't need the internet when you are pony. Or you could just invent the ponynet there, then connect through an interdimensional portal (I'm not quite sure how Berry does it). Also, assuming that all the bronies asked would end up in the same universe and not a copy for each of them, you would have instant friends.

­ wrote:

SO MANY LURKERS EMERGING!!!
Here, these are the bios of the normal posters on this thread; arm yourself with knowledge.

I kind of do and don't want it to be on CN. First, it would get a TON moar recognition. But I want it to stay somewhere small and away from more mainstream things puts on hipster glasses

­ wrote:

They Make almost Everything Horrible.
Not with Adventure time Or Pokemon B&W
But look at most of their shows.
They ruined Looney Tunes,
LOONEY TUNES!!!

Last edited Nov 30, 2011 at 08:18PM EST

­ wrote:

Nope.
If the show was on Cartoon Network, it wouldn't be nearly as popular as it is, I think. The show would get ignored by the primary viewers of 6-13 year old males. There would still be bronies, but the show wouldn't be as popular to the original target demographic.
Not to mention CN has other shows like Adventure Time that appeal to a wide range of genders and ages. My Little Pony would get overshadowed by them.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!