Forums / General

195,608 total conversations in 5,384 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
KYM Pony General III: This time, it's personal

Last posted Dec 15, 2011 at 11:43AM EST. Added Nov 01, 2011 at 07:41PM EDT
9,915 conversations with 105 participants

If only i had my tablet nearby….

remebers he left his tablet in his house, is using old computer of grandpa

….daaamn.

EDIT:

OH YEAH PAGE DOMINATION
Last edited Nov 30, 2011 at 03:24PM EST
Nov 30, 2011 at 03:24PM EST
Quote

Yep. DeviantArt is working again. Gotta fix up the page, edit features and post some images again. Hopefully soon, I got some work to take care of first.

Nov 30, 2011 at 03:33PM EST

Hmmm. I scrolled down to the bottom of the Skyrim site and found the word that brings dread to all Apple fans.

Windows…..

Last edited Nov 30, 2011 at 03:48PM EST
Nov 30, 2011 at 03:47PM EST
Quote

Hay guys how yeah doing? I’m feeling pretty awesome today!

Nov 30, 2011 at 04:12PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Hay guys how yeah doing? I’m feeling pretty awesome today!

I’m doing very well myself. What’s got you feeling happy, Ric?

Nov 30, 2011 at 04:17PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Hay guys how yeah doing? I’m feeling pretty awesome today!

Seems like your happy today

Nov 30, 2011 at 04:21PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Hay guys how yeah doing? I’m feeling pretty awesome today!

Best picture ever!

Nov 30, 2011 at 04:23PM EST
Quote

For those that don’t read Equestria Daily (WTF is wrong with you?), the pre-orders for the DVD are up on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Magic/dp/B0063FGF14/

If you want to support the show….here’s your chance. It’s only 11$ plus Shipping and Handling

Last edited Nov 30, 2011 at 04:39PM EST
Nov 30, 2011 at 04:39PM EST
Quote

aerolyt wrote:

I’m doing very well myself. What’s got you feeling happy, Ric?

Awesome. I finally meet some one at my school besides my sister that plays minecraft. We talked so much today.

I live in a redneck town so I’m afraid to show him my brony side.

Nov 30, 2011 at 04:42PM EST
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

For those that don’t read Equestria Daily (WTF is wrong with you?), the pre-orders for the DVD are up on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Magic/dp/B0063FGF14/

If you want to support the show….here’s your chance. It’s only 11$ plus Shipping and Handling

I pretty sure my parents won;t let me get that

Nov 30, 2011 at 04:55PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Awesome. I finally meet some one at my school besides my sister that plays minecraft. We talked so much today.

I live in a redneck town so I’m afraid to show him my brony side.

There there

Nov 30, 2011 at 04:55PM EST
Quote

Speaking of minecraft i’m going on the server i host if anyone wants to join the ip is 76.202.145.14:25565

Nov 30, 2011 at 05:00PM EST
Quote

Riyku wrote:

Speaking of minecraft i’m going on the server i host if anyone wants to join the ip is 76.202.145.14:25565

I’M BUCKING JOINING THAT SERVER!

Nov 30, 2011 at 05:02PM EST
Quote

I need to think of something to draw while I listen to the new Bronyville… hmmm.

Nov 30, 2011 at 05:18PM EST
Quote

And I have to work on my Octavia song.

I blame opspe. Nah, jk. I know who to blame.

Horseapples! I can’t find a good tone for the song. This displeases. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSPE! OOOOOOOOOOOOPSPE!

Last edited Nov 30, 2011 at 05:40PM EST
Nov 30, 2011 at 05:25PM EST
Quote

Yes, clearly I’m to blame for you not being able to make your song.

(jklol, or should I say jkrowl)

Nov 30, 2011 at 05:52PM EST
Quote

I’ve dedicated a… certain part of my page to the more… fanatical bronies in this thread.
Clicky click on my name if you care.
And no, it’s not the picture of Scootaloo.

Last edited Nov 30, 2011 at 06:11PM EST
Nov 30, 2011 at 06:11PM EST
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

I’ve dedicated a… certain part of my page to the more… fanatical bronies in this thread.
Clicky click on my name if you care.
And no, it’s not the picture of Scootaloo.

God I love that song.
Which reminds me, I’m getting this in a few days: http://goo.gl/L2ioL

Nov 30, 2011 at 06:23PM EST
Quote

TheOriginal93 wrote:

God I love that song.
Which reminds me, I’m getting this in a few days: http://goo.gl/L2ioL

Wait
holy shirt.
That actually exists?
Do want.
DO WANT.
SOMEONE BUY IT FOR ME.

Nov 30, 2011 at 06:25PM EST
Quote

Y halo thar, what are we talking about? Minecraft, you might want to try playing the in-browser version on the site, it seems to crash less.

Anyone have any effective ways to find diamonds. Now there is actually a use for them besides tools.

Nov 30, 2011 at 06:25PM EST
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

Wait
holy shirt.
That actually exists?
Do want.
DO WANT.
SOMEONE BUY IT FOR ME.

Knew you’d love it.

Nov 30, 2011 at 06:26PM EST
Quote

TheOriginal93 wrote:

Knew you’d love it.

Because my avatar and last 4 or 5 songs I’ve used on my page weren’t hint enough.
Heh.

Nov 30, 2011 at 06:28PM EST
Quote

Oh /co/, y u so funny?
I actually feel like this right now because I ate a butt load of panda express.

Last edited Nov 30, 2011 at 06:43PM EST
Nov 30, 2011 at 06:41PM EST
Quote

Hey guys. I’m back from my long day. I promised you all one of my drawings yesterday. Here’s me keeping that promise.

Now feel free to tell me how much I suck.

Edit: ^I don’t actually believe I suck. That’s just something I say to my friends a lot.

Last edited Nov 30, 2011 at 07:11PM EST
Nov 30, 2011 at 06:56PM EST
Quote

@Bob
You’re not that bad, it’s just a circle with eyes, this

Last edited Nov 30, 2011 at 07:01PM EST
Nov 30, 2011 at 07:01PM EST
Quote

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

FUCK NO BITCH!

You know how rich I can get selling your kind as pets in the human world?

Let’s just say I can buy Celestia’s palace and crown myself emperor of Equestria.

Nov 30, 2011 at 07:01PM EST
Quote

The Living Tombstone, Mic The Microphone and Jackle App made a compilation. If you are a music brony you might want to give it a listen.

Nov 30, 2011 at 07:02PM EST
Quote

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Hey guys. I’m back from my long day. I promised you all one of my drawings yesterday. Here’s me keeping that promise.

Now feel free to tell me how much I suck.

Edit: ^I don’t actually believe I suck. That’s just something I say to my friends a lot.

I guess you could say this pic…

…is the bomb.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

(I feel terrible now.)

Nov 30, 2011 at 07:02PM EST
Quote

It was pretty simple to draw, but it’s one of my favorites. Mostly because I think it’s adorable.

Edit: TheOriginal93, I’ve always liked terrible puns. So, I approve.

And thanks everyone, for taking your time to look at it.

Last edited Nov 30, 2011 at 07:06PM EST
Nov 30, 2011 at 07:02PM EST
Quote

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Hey guys. I’m back from my long day. I promised you all one of my drawings yesterday. Here’s me keeping that promise.

Now feel free to tell me how much I suck.

Edit: ^I don’t actually believe I suck. That’s just something I say to my friends a lot.


You dont suck at all. That is actually very good. Keep up the good work!

Nov 30, 2011 at 07:09PM EST

burning_phoneix wrote:

FUCK NO BITCH!

You know how rich I can get selling your kind as pets in the human world?

Let’s just say I can buy Celestia’s palace and crown myself emperor of Equestria.

Nov 30, 2011 at 07:15PM EST
Quote

I see some lurkers have come out of the shadows today. Welcome, BTW. It’s time for you to come out Scout (and Verbose too), I know you’re there…

Nov 30, 2011 at 07:16PM EST
Quote

Just slightly off topic here, but was there a karma battle going on in this thread previously before?

I noticed over the course of 5 hours I lost 10 karma but gained 50 more. A very dramatic increase for both those spectrums for me

Just curious

Last edited Nov 30, 2011 at 07:26PM EST
Nov 30, 2011 at 07:25PM EST
Quote

Caramel wrote:

I see some lurkers have come out of the shadows today. Welcome, BTW. It’s time for you to come out Scout (and Verbose too), I know you’re there…

I got a math test tomorrow so for today I’ll be

sorry Connor.

Nov 30, 2011 at 07:33PM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Just slightly off topic here, but was there a karma battle going on in this thread previously before?

I noticed over the course of 5 hours I lost 10 karma but gained 50 more. A very dramatic increase for both those spectrums for me

Just curious

I picked up on that yesterday when mine jumped about 100. Someone’s been +1-ing every post over the past 10 pages or so. I’m not entirely sure who or why, but it’s happening… Oh and the negakarma was from when that guy hacked IvanP’s account; he did the exact opposite, and I lost about 20 for that.

Nov 30, 2011 at 07:35PM EST
Quote

Alright, I know it’s been discussed before, and even somewhat last night, but it’s never been a very serious discussion.
Remember that EqD poll where Seth asked that if you could become a pony, right there and then and go to Equestria, would you do it? No strings attached.
Psh… personally, a week ago? I wouldn’t have even considered saying yes. I like being a human, and I, mostly, like the Earth. There’s plenty of good people still on it, right?
Right?
Well, color me cynical, because if it were to happen right now, I’d be seriously considering it. Not to be a pony: I don’t really think I’d want to be one (thought it would certainly be interesting). I like having fingers. And hands. Hands are pretty cool.
But no, the reason is because the more and more time I spend on this Earth, the more and more I realize how fucked up it is. Seriously. I’m sick of it. I’m sick of selfish idiots who do nothing but promote their own gain. I’m sick of my idiotic country running everything into the ground. I’m sick of people who spoil the final boss of Skyward Sword for me.
But yeah. Really, I dunno. I’d leave behind my friends, family, and the Internet. Which would be pretty hard to do. They’d worry themselves to death of where I went.
So yeah. Really, I dunno what I’d do.

Last edited Nov 30, 2011 at 07:37PM EST
Nov 30, 2011 at 07:36PM EST
Quote

Alright, I know it’s been discussed before, and even somewhat last night, but it’s never been a very serious discussion.

Check out page 140, I’d say that got somewhat serious.

Nov 30, 2011 at 07:51PM EST
Quote

opspe wrote:

Alright, I know it’s been discussed before, and even somewhat last night, but it’s never been a very serious discussion.

Check out page 140, I’d say that got somewhat serious.

It wasn’t discussed heavily last night. Which is why I brought it up again. It was more about Rule 34 (shudder).

Nov 30, 2011 at 07:55PM EST
Quote

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Hey guys. I’m back from my long day. I promised you all one of my drawings yesterday. Here’s me keeping that promise.

Now feel free to tell me how much I suck.

Edit: ^I don’t actually believe I suck. That’s just something I say to my friends a lot.

I don’t know why but I think you should make one as Me Gusta.

Nov 30, 2011 at 08:00PM EST
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

It wasn’t discussed heavily last night. Which is why I brought it up again. It was more about Rule 34 (shudder).

Yah, I’d go. It’d be utopia, you wouldn’t need the internet when you are pony. Or you could just invent the ponynet there, then connect through an interdimensional portal (I’m not quite sure how Berry does it). Also, assuming that all the bronies asked would end up in the same universe and not a copy for each of them, you would have instant friends.

Nov 30, 2011 at 08:06PM EST
Quote

­ wrote:

SO MANY LURKERS EMERGING!!!
Here, these are the bios of the normal posters on this thread; arm yourself with knowledge.


I kind of do and don’t want it to be on CN. First, it would get a TON moar recognition. But I want it to stay somewhere small and away from more mainstream things puts on hipster glasses

Nov 30, 2011 at 08:11PM EST
Quote

­ wrote:


They Make almost Everything Horrible.
Not with Adventure time Or Pokemon B&W
But look at most of their shows.
They ruined Looney Tunes,
LOONEY TUNES!!!

Last edited Nov 30, 2011 at 08:18PM EST
Nov 30, 2011 at 08:11PM EST
Quote

­ wrote:

Nope.
If the show was on Cartoon Network, it wouldn’t be nearly as popular as it is, I think. The show would get ignored by the primary viewers of 6-13 year old males. There would still be bronies, but the show wouldn’t be as popular to the original target demographic.
Not to mention CN has other shows like Adventure Time that appeal to a wide range of genders and ages. My Little Pony would get overshadowed by them.

Nov 30, 2011 at 08:12PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!