Forums / Discussion / General

232,916 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Physic predictions!

Last posted Nov 20, 2011 at 08:55PM EST. Added Nov 20, 2011 at 12:02AM EST
21 posts from 15 users

Wait… 3 Events…. if memory serves me correctly…

1. The sun is going to give off a solar flare, shorting out half of the earths power lines.
2. An Asteroid has a verry small chance of crashing into us, causeing tsunamis around the globe.
3. ?

Hmmmm… WELL! Time to start planning for the next End of the Earth Party Hard thread! :D

Well it will probably worry anyone who reads it. I thought it was interesting that he listed that the Pope would die then he listed later that he would suffer health issues. You think it would be listed the other way around…

Disclaimer: The law requires me to state that all aspects of psychic, tarot and spell casting services are for entertainment purposes only, and cannot be a substitute for professional, legal, medical, financial or psychiatric advice/care.

all aspects of psychic, tarot and spell casting services are for entertainment purposes only…

Looks like my work here is done.

Most psychics who make a prediction will usually make the VAGUEST predictions they can that will subsequently be used to describe a broad range of events. Once something happens that fits that vague criteria, they then start going about as marking it as some sort of "achievement" that we should take notice of, so that we'll more likely heed their words in the future. The ones who make the most SPECIFIC predictions are the ones who essentially stick their necks out, waiting for the blade to drop, because if people actually begin to believe your words to the dot, and you're wrong, expect some serious repercussions. Here's an example: people give up their lives because of this so called "Doomsday" or "Rapture." They give up their possessions, their families, their jobs… and guess what? Nothing happens. Well, shit guys, we threw away our lives for some prediction that wasn't true! In Harold Camping's case, most of those people followed him for the second prediction, and still, nothing happened.

tl;dr --> Herp Derp, Harold Camping's predictions sums this up nicely.

Last edited Nov 20, 2011 at 02:37AM EST

Ask your psychic what predictions he made that didn't come true and you will see a much longer list.

To be fair, he might see some success with predictions of cancers deaths, earthquakes, plagues and floods. There's roughly one of those happening every single day around the world (I like the mention of fires and quakes in California, where both are extremely common)

Although the prediction of the popes death is interesting. I wonder what Benedict himself would have to say about that.

I don't believe in psychics or supernatural entities such as ghosts. Though I do wish there'd be an afterlife, because being dead and senseless for eternity would suck.

The only easy way to be a psychic is to pick things easy to predict, like what Witch-King did. Or "Within the next 24 hours, you will eat a large meal". And even then, it's mostly because some people can tell that themselves.

Last edited Nov 20, 2011 at 12:34PM EST

Nobody mentioned anything yet about a body of water?
I recently saw a special on TV about psychics. The director of the FBI stated that the FBI was not aware of a single case where a psychic gave information that helped lead to the solving of the case. In addition he said they normally get hundreds of calls from psychics on cases, most involving a "body of water" and that once after finding somebodies dead body in a pool one of the psychics was trying to claim the reward for their body of water tip.

Omomon wrote:

This guy can apparently predict important dates before they can happen.

"A deadly new virus will claim many lives throughout the world. Contrary to popular thought the world will not come to an end on December 21 2012, however there will be 3 major catastrophic events effects thousands of people on that day."

That one kind of worries me.

The last time the world ended according to the Mayans(maybe aztecs) was shortly after Europe Discovered America.

So this time around..

Last edited Nov 20, 2011 at 05:37PM EST

Sweatie Killer wrote:

The last time the world ended according to the Mayans(maybe aztecs) was shortly after Europe Discovered America.

So this time around..

I predict the ancient aliens meme will continue to be overused.

To any idiot that believes in the Mayan calendar 2012 doomsday: The same people you're trusting thought the Spanish were gods, worshiped a sun god, did human sacrifices, and a bunch of other weird stuff. You're trusting them. That's how stupid you sound.

Last edited Nov 20, 2011 at 08:46PM EST

adachi wrote:

To any idiot that believes in the Mayan calendar 2012 doomsday: The same people you're trusting thought the Spanish were gods, worshiped a sun god, did human sacrifices, and a bunch of other weird stuff. You're trusting them. That's how stupid you sound.

Pfft.

The Mayans only said the world will end on 2012 because they got tired of counting.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!