Forums / Discussion / General

232,906 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

minecraft server

Last posted Aug 29, 2012 at 11:31PM EDT. Added Jan 29, 2012 at 04:06PM EST
398 posts from 50 users

I made a Spleef stadium on the server.
For those of you who are not familiar with the game, here is a video of people playing Spleef.

The one on our server does not use lava. Just a very long drop into water.

Here is the outside of the stadium.

Get your shovels from here.

Two players enter the playing field from the side entrances.

The playing field with room for spectators.

The view you will have after you fall and lose.

Use /warp Spleef to get here! Also use it to get out of the playing field or the water once the game is over.
Currently there is no way to reset the game once a game is finished. Someone in creative mode has to replace the snow blocks.
Have Fun!

Lolrus wrote:

I made a Spleef stadium on the server.
For those of you who are not familiar with the game, here is a video of people playing Spleef.

The one on our server does not use lava. Just a very long drop into water.

Here is the outside of the stadium.

Get your shovels from here.

Two players enter the playing field from the side entrances.

The playing field with room for spectators.

The view you will have after you fall and lose.

Use /warp Spleef to get here! Also use it to get out of the playing field or the water once the game is over.
Currently there is no way to reset the game once a game is finished. Someone in creative mode has to replace the snow blocks.
Have Fun!

Sauce for Texture pack?

NEWS!

I'm going to see if i can transfer all the stuff you guys have built to a new world so tell me on here if there are things i can save (also if i miss anything i can jsut get it from the world i will not remove it)

Last edited Apr 28, 2012 at 02:30PM EDT

Riyku wrote:

NEWS!

I'm going to see if i can transfer all the stuff you guys have built to a new world so tell me on here if there are things i can save (also if i miss anything i can jsut get it from the world i will not remove it)

Make sure you get the arena I made. I don't know the coordinates but you can find them by going to /warp Spleef

Riyku wrote:

NEWS!

MAKE SURE MY HOME IS SAFE, I WORKED MY ASS OFF ON THAT.
I worked really hard on it, and it will rustle my jimmies if it is gone. D:

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

Ask Riyku about it, didn't you see his warning about the whipe?

No, I totally did not and that's why I'm querying about the existence of my Doomspire in the current world.

>_>

I'm having issues with connecting to the server. It's either a problem with this PC (I'm using a different one now) or with my new building's internet.

This is the error I get:

Failed to connect to the server

Connection timed out: connect

Muffins wrote:

I'm having issues with connecting to the server. It's either a problem with this PC (I'm using a different one now) or with my new building's internet.

This is the error I get:

Failed to connect to the server

Connection timed out: connect

What's your username again i think i may be able to fix that

Riyku wrote:

How do you guys like the sound of guns on the server? (you will not have to install mods for it to work)

This is something of my interest!
This will make me feel like I should get back on the server and turn my castle into a military fortress! :D
What is the name of the mod btw?

Last edited May 02, 2012 at 06:16PM EDT

Muffins wrote:

Would I have to forward my ports in order to connect? Or is that only if I'm running the server?

You only have to foword your ports if you are hosting a server

The server is offline permanently?

Not meaning to sound like an opportunistic advertising jerk, but if anyone wants me to I can host one. I hosted one for about a year or two but shut it down until 1.3 is released.

ConnerABacon wrote:

The server is offline permanently?

Not meaning to sound like an opportunistic advertising jerk, but if anyone wants me to I can host one. I hosted one for about a year or two but shut it down until 1.3 is released.

sure

Don't mean to necrobump…actually, that's exactly what I want to do.
I noticed the server is back up, but I'm not whitelisted on it. Not sure if sparkling ray of hope, or Minecraft is just mocking me.

Captain Badass wrote:

Don't mean to necrobump…actually, that's exactly what I want to do.
I noticed the server is back up, but I'm not whitelisted on it. Not sure if sparkling ray of hope, or Minecraft is just mocking me.

That's because Max came up with an idea for a public server and were setting it up
Sorry

So can you give a rough estimate of when you think the server shall be up? If it is the buildings that are keeping it closed I really don't think anyone would care too much if the beach area was a bit unfinished at opening time, after all in the first version of the server the starting town was completely deserted by everyone almost straight away. If it is just server work with the ranks and all then that is fine, but I think everyone just wants to play minecraft together. I doubt anyone would care too much about how fancy it is.

Last edited Jun 21, 2012 at 03:47PM EDT

Ladies And Gentlemen
We are bringing back the KYM server.

Whit a new Map

(Riykus little brother deleted our world thinking it was a useless file)

End Page

Last edited Jun 24, 2012 at 12:52PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!