Forums / Discussion / General

171,311 total conversations in 5,504 threads

+ New Thread


minecraft server

Last posted Aug 29, 2012 at 11:31PM EDT. Added Jan 29, 2012 at 04:06PM EST
400 posts from 51 users

I made a Spleef stadium on the server.
For those of you who are not familiar with the game, here is a video of people playing Spleef.

The one on our server does not use lava. Just a very long drop into water.
 
Here is the outside of the stadium.

 
Get your shovels from here.

 
Two players enter the playing field from the side entrances.

 
The playing field with room for spectators.

 
The view you will have after you fall and lose.

 
Use /warp Spleef to get here! Also use it to get out of the playing field or the water once the game is over.
Currently there is no way to reset the game once a game is finished. Someone in creative mode has to replace the snow blocks.
Have Fun!

Apr 24, 2012 at 09:42PM EDT
Quote

Lolrus wrote:

I made a Spleef stadium on the server.
For those of you who are not familiar with the game, here is a video of people playing Spleef.

The one on our server does not use lava. Just a very long drop into water.
 
Here is the outside of the stadium.

 
Get your shovels from here.

 
Two players enter the playing field from the side entrances.

 
The playing field with room for spectators.

 
The view you will have after you fall and lose.

 
Use /warp Spleef to get here! Also use it to get out of the playing field or the water once the game is over.
Currently there is no way to reset the game once a game is finished. Someone in creative mode has to replace the snow blocks.
Have Fun!

Sauce for Texture pack?

Apr 28, 2012 at 12:42AM EDT
Quote

Just to let you know, I’ve been playing Trials Evolution lately. So that’s where I am, basically.

Apr 28, 2012 at 03:29AM EDT
Quote
NEWS!

I’m going to see if i can transfer all the stuff you guys have built to a new world so tell me on here if there are things i can save (also if i miss anything i can jsut get it from the world i will not remove it)

Last edited Apr 28, 2012 at 02:30PM EDT
Apr 28, 2012 at 02:29PM EDT
Quote

Riyku wrote:

NEWS!

I’m going to see if i can transfer all the stuff you guys have built to a new world so tell me on here if there are things i can save (also if i miss anything i can jsut get it from the world i will not remove it)

Make sure you get the arena I made. I don’t know the coordinates but you can find them by going to /warp Spleef

Apr 28, 2012 at 02:52PM EDT
Quote

Riyku wrote:

NEWS!

I’m going to see if i can transfer all the stuff you guys have built to a new world so tell me on here if there are things i can save (also if i miss anything i can jsut get it from the world i will not remove it)


MAKE SURE MY HOME IS SAFE, I WORKED MY ASS OFF ON THAT.
I worked really hard on it, and it will rustle my jimmies if it is gone. D:

Apr 28, 2012 at 04:08PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:


MAKE SURE MY HOME IS SAFE, I WORKED MY ASS OFF ON THAT.
I worked really hard on it, and it will rustle my jimmies if it is gone. D:

What about my DoomSpire?

Apr 28, 2012 at 04:23PM EDT
Quote

量子 Meme wrote:

What about my DoomSpire?

Ask Riyku about it, didn’t you see his warning about the whipe?

Last edited Apr 28, 2012 at 04:49PM EDT
Apr 28, 2012 at 04:31PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Ask Riyku about it, didn’t you see his warning about the whipe?

No, I totally did not and that’s why I’m querying about the existence of my Doomspire in the current world.

>_>

Apr 28, 2012 at 05:15PM EDT
Quote

SORRY GUYS BUT
I’m gonna need to re-format my PC i’ll backup this server and the TF2 server and the i think i may not be able to have the server on till tomorrow

Apr 28, 2012 at 06:22PM EDT
Quote

I have installed a DragonShout plugin type /ds shouts to see a list

May 01, 2012 at 06:12PM EDT
Quote

I’m having issues with connecting to the server. It’s either a problem with this PC (I’m using a different one now) or with my new building’s internet.

This is the error I get:

Failed to connect to the server

Connection timed out: connect
May 01, 2012 at 06:16PM EDT
Quote

Muffins wrote:

I’m having issues with connecting to the server. It’s either a problem with this PC (I’m using a different one now) or with my new building’s internet.

This is the error I get:

Failed to connect to the server

Connection timed out: connect

What’s your username again i think i may be able to fix that

May 01, 2012 at 06:18PM EDT
Quote

Muffins wrote:

My username is “YeOldDirtyPirat”.

try connecting again

May 01, 2012 at 06:22PM EDT
Quote

It’s still not working. I’ll look around online and see what’s causing the problem.

May 01, 2012 at 06:38PM EDT
Quote

Muffins wrote:

It’s still not working. I’ll look around online and see what’s causing the problem.

then it must be your computer or the connection

May 01, 2012 at 07:11PM EDT
Quote

Riyku wrote:

then it must be your computer or the connection

This happened to me ages ago.

May 02, 2012 at 05:01PM EDT
Quote

How do you guys like the sound of guns on the server? (you will not have to install mods for it to work)

May 02, 2012 at 05:11PM EDT
Quote

Riyku wrote:

How do you guys like the sound of guns on the server? (you will not have to install mods for it to work)

This is something of my interest!
This will make me feel like I should get back on the server and turn my castle into a military fortress! :D
What is the name of the mod btw?

Last edited May 02, 2012 at 06:16PM EDT
May 02, 2012 at 06:06PM EDT
Quote

here are some pics of what 2 of the guns look:

May 02, 2012 at 09:52PM EDT
Quote

Would I have to forward my ports in order to connect? Or is that only if I’m running the server?

May 02, 2012 at 09:55PM EDT
Quote

Muffins wrote:

Would I have to forward my ports in order to connect? Or is that only if I’m running the server?

You only have to foword your ports if you are hosting a server

May 02, 2012 at 09:59PM EDT
Quote

Subway Boss Emmet wrote:

Could you whitelist me? _SoLo is my username.

Added
@doc
Added

Last edited May 10, 2012 at 07:20PM EDT
May 10, 2012 at 07:15PM EDT
Quote

Could you whitelist my brother’s account (JestermanX) my account doesn’t seem to be working.

May 10, 2012 at 07:29PM EDT
Quote

DOUBLE POSTERS MUST DIE IN HELL
Another thing
What are the chances of updating to 1.2.5

May 18, 2012 at 10:22AM EDT

Max Cobar™ wrote:

DOUBLE POSTERS MUST DIE IN HELL
Another thing
What are the chances of updating to 1.2.5

It’s on 1.2.5, silly goose.

May 20, 2012 at 02:40PM EDT
Quote

R.I.P Minecraft Server
I knew ye well

Jun 09, 2012 at 02:35AM EDT

Can you please whitelist Guy_45
Kthx

Jun 10, 2012 at 01:36PM EDT
Quote

The server is offline permanently?

Not meaning to sound like an opportunistic advertising jerk, but if anyone wants me to I can host one. I hosted one for about a year or two but shut it down until 1.3 is released.

Jun 10, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT
Quote

ConnerABacon wrote:

The server is offline permanently?

Not meaning to sound like an opportunistic advertising jerk, but if anyone wants me to I can host one. I hosted one for about a year or two but shut it down until 1.3 is released.

sure

Jun 10, 2012 at 04:48PM EDT
Quote

Don’t mean to necrobump…actually, that’s exactly what I want to do.
I noticed the server is back up, but I’m not whitelisted on it. Not sure if sparkling ray of hope, or Minecraft is just mocking me.

Jun 19, 2012 at 04:29PM EDT

Captain Badass wrote:

Don’t mean to necrobump…actually, that’s exactly what I want to do.
I noticed the server is back up, but I’m not whitelisted on it. Not sure if sparkling ray of hope, or Minecraft is just mocking me.

That’s because Max came up with an idea for a public server and were setting it up
Sorry

Jun 19, 2012 at 04:53PM EDT
Quote

So can you give a rough estimate of when you think the server shall be up? If it is the buildings that are keeping it closed I really don’t think anyone would care too much if the beach area was a bit unfinished at opening time, after all in the first version of the server the starting town was completely deserted by everyone almost straight away. If it is just server work with the ranks and all then that is fine, but I think everyone just wants to play minecraft together. I doubt anyone would care too much about how fancy it is.

Last edited Jun 21, 2012 at 03:47PM EDT
Jun 21, 2012 at 03:41PM EDT
Quote

Ladies And Gentlemen
We are bringing back the KYM server.

Whit a new Map

(Riykus little brother deleted our world thinking it was a useless file)


End Page

Last edited Jun 24, 2012 at 12:52PM EDT
Jun 24, 2012 at 12:51PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!