Forums / Discussion / General

232,912 total conversations in 7,789 threads

+ New Thread

The Internet is leaking even more

Last posted Apr 16, 2012 at 06:42PM EDT. Added Apr 14, 2012 at 04:30PM EDT
26 posts from 21 users

You needed to right-click on the image, go to "view image", then put that url between two "!"'s. This is what he's talking about:

I have no idea who would want to buy these though.

Last edited Apr 14, 2012 at 04:52PM EDT

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

Well, fudge-sickles.
Okay then I may need to go the extra mile and put the url on my search bar…
#First world problems.

Well, you could just highlight it, right click, and click "go to URL".

Are you guys really shocked about this? It was only a matter of time before memes leaked onto the Facebooks and the common t(w)eenager learned of them.

Piano wrote:

Are you guys really shocked about this? It was only a matter of time before memes leaked onto the Facebooks and the common t(w)eenager learned of them.

In terms of memes, Rage comic characters are arguably the most iconic of all internet memes. Many people have at least a rudimentary knowledge of a few of them. Around my school, I've heard mention of Rageguy, Trollface, and Yao Ming face, even among the less than net-centric members of the student body.

And they're all over Facebook, by the way.

I would probably consider buying one of these, but nonetheless, I do think the picture is fake. I could be wrong, but when I look at it, I'm struck by how blurry everything in the picture is except for the rage faces. Am I mistaken?

Brucker wrote:

I would probably consider buying one of these, but nonetheless, I do think the picture is fake. I could be wrong, but when I look at it, I'm struck by how blurry everything in the picture is except for the rage faces. Am I mistaken?

Brucker wrote:

It looks shopped. I can tell from the pixels and from seeing many shops in my time.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!