Forums / Discussion / General

233,037 total conversations in 7,791 threads

+ New Thread

Majora's Mask 2012

Last posted Jun 10, 2012 at 01:13PM EDT. Added Jun 05, 2012 at 09:46PM EDT
10 posts from 8 users

Unfortunately, this is not a real trailer, but from the look of it the creator worked very hard. People are hoping this becomes a possibility once the Wii U hits the market. I was wondering what the rest of you think? If Majora's Mask looks anything like this, I would be sold due to the new engine and design they are using to their games.

Last edited Jun 05, 2012 at 09:46PM EDT

DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT

I think they should do it either with this style of graphics (just a liiiitle bit less cartoony), or Twilight Princess graphics.

Please don't just recreate it with new graphics on the Wii U though, I want a sequel D:<

in the hoppip over the sea wrote:

I
FUCKING
WANT
THIS
NOOOOWWWW
[spoiler]OoT was sorta crappy, Majora's is amazing[/spoiler]

I can accept you saying Majora's Mask is better, but I will not let you defile the name of Ocarina of Time.

Both games are amazing. In fact just about all of the games are amazing.

ConnerABacon wrote:

DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANTDO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT

I think they should do it either with this style of graphics (just a liiiitle bit less cartoony), or Twilight Princess graphics.

Please don't just recreate it with new graphics on the Wii U though, I want a sequel D:<

I think it would be rather difficult to make a sequel out of Majora's Mask. I mean, Link saves the day, the evil is gone from the Mask, and everything is ok. But if there were a prequel to the game, say where it shows the origins of the masks, I could appreciate that better. It's not that a sequel wouldn't be good. It just wouldn't seem to have an aesthetic satisfaction of playing a game like it due to the fact that the story is kind of… Done.

Last edited Jun 05, 2012 at 10:03PM EDT

I hope for the younger 3DS user that they convert Majora's Mask for this console.
It deserves it as much as Ocarina Of Time.
About a possible sequel… Well, I would not be suprised if that mask was part of the story mode of Super Smash Bros. 4.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!