Forums / Discussion / General

232,914 total conversations in 7,791 threads

+ New Thread

Funny Rage Comic/meme stuff

Last posted Jun 29, 2012 at 03:17PM EDT. Added Jun 28, 2012 at 02:31PM EDT
8 posts from 7 users

I know t-shirts and stuff are everywhere, but I know a guy who knows a guy (or something like that) that is selling it about 10 dollars cheaper than everyone else (for the shirts atleast), but they have hats and stuff too. Anyway, I'm not really trying to promote it but more of show y'all a deal. Anyway it's

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 04:39AM EDT

ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, saml2121. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and not erase your post or delete your account, but when the first (and so far only) thing you do after joining a site is essentially dump an advertisement in the forums, it makes you look like a spammer. Feel free to join in on any of the discussions around here, but this sort of thing tends to be frowned on, and as you can see, it tends to get the poster pelted with mangoes.

@everyone else:
Don't worry, your trusty mods & admins have everything under control.

Brucker wrote:

Hey, saml2121. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and not erase your post or delete your account, but when the first (and so far only) thing you do after joining a site is essentially dump an advertisement in the forums, it makes you look like a spammer. Feel free to join in on any of the discussions around here, but this sort of thing tends to be frowned on, and as you can see, it tends to get the poster pelted with mangoes.

@everyone else:
Don't worry, your trusty mods & admins have everything under control.

Hummmm……….mangos…….brb going to buy some

Quantum Meme wrote:

But… Jack Candle's an orange, isn't he?

Back when I first made that picture, I thought I should out Jack's label under the very orange-looking mango that ended up being Don's, but then I realized if I started assigning them like that, I'd end up over-thinking the whole thing, so I assigned them at random. (Also, I had more mods/admins than mangoes, so a few people got left out, also at random; and we almost surely have appointed more admins since that was made.)

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 03:19PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!