Forums / Discussion / General

233,050 total conversations in 7,793 threads

+ New Thread

Alright.. TAKE TWO!

Last posted Aug 17, 2012 at 01:57PM EDT. Added Aug 11, 2012 at 05:54PM EDT
65 posts from 32 users

Enchanté. I'm William Schnell, a duelist and marine biology enthusiast. I joined back in November.
I'm not exactly what you'd call a famous poster, but welcome back anyway!

Alejandro is this newfag who doesn't know shit about memes or forums or anything. Stay away from him at all costs. But really, welcome back!

Last edited Aug 12, 2012 at 10:32AM EDT

I was going to post this a while ago but I was sorta busy and never got a chance to. You see, a while ago I realized that I came back to say hi a day before the very date I joined this site, making my account exactly three years old today! This is probably one of the biggest coincidences I've ever had in my life and is cause for celebration!

So, I thought, "Why not?!" Let's do another round!

@Brucker

Hey, Brucks! I DEFINITELY know who you are and am pleased to see you again.

Draw the new mods? Sure, once I get the time! I'm pretty busy as of late and I really want to get the important things done before I settle down and do silly stuff again. Besides, in order to draw most of these new mods, I'd have to get to know them each individually and in order to do that, I'd have to be a regular on this site again, which requires lots of dedication and time that I can't afford to spend yet.

But soon, maybe… it might be a cool idea.

BTW, I lurked around a bit a few months ago and saw that thread with the tarots. Pretty boss, mi amigo. Also, I'm glad I'm Justice as my zodiac's a Libra, making the card a double entendre of sorts.

@404

I don't know man. I can't know someone I can't find.

@Twins

I like hugs! :D

@Schnell

Delighted! I used to be a d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dueler too, but I decided that with how terrible I was at the game, it just wasn't for me.

I had lots of cards too, all lugged inside a humongous sack. I don't have most of them anymore, unfortunately, but I I do still have copies of the three god cards, so booyah to that!

@Quantum

Though I'm not often around, I still spare some time to update my friends list. It's actually more of an obsessive compulsive need, really, instead of any other specific reason.

It's kind of shallow now that I think about it.

¯\(°_o)/¯

@MisterJ

TY! I also remember you, MisterJ. It's always nice to see who's been promoted to join the high roller parties that only mods like us get to be part of. They pay good cash for this gig, eh my friend?

PS: If you're not getting paid, they're totally scamming you! Blame everything on Brucker!

@Kasrkai

Dude, wherever I go, ain't nobody cooler than me.

@SSBMMasta

Hey, Panda Man! 'Course I remember you.

Love your new title, by the way. Suits you perfectly.

@"Philomena"

It was about 11 months ago, which is when, I believe, I had a lot of college projects to worry about and when KYM was absolutely going bonkers from troll raids. I couldn't handle it. I had to leave for a while. Over time, the interest of returning dwindled and, as a result, I've been gone for almost a year now. It's nice to come back once in a while though. Catch up for old time's sake.

@Alejandro

Oh, you have a lot to learn about me, Alejandro. I never stay away from the people I meet… because I'm always there.

Always…

Last edited Aug 12, 2012 at 10:06PM EDT

Well, well, well-y well. If it isn't my old buddy Jostin Ass-scrunchin'! How've you been, man? Good to have you back on board, things are always cooler with you around. Ah, I missed the ice puns.

So, are you planning to stay longer? Or is this just a one-week exception?

"It’s always nice to see who’s been promoted to join the high roller parties that only mods like us get to be part of. They pay good cash for this gig, eh my friend?"

Wait, we can actually get paid? Shit man, and I just kept believing that you had to do sexual favors for Don to make it here. I thought those weekly rave parties were all we got.

Remembuh me?

I posted for awhile back in like '10, I remember you were active. I had a hard time getting on and posting last couple of years and I only just this week really came back.

Nice to see you, man.

Holy shit, Jostin's back! :D

I haven't seen you in ages man. How've you been? I've been quite busy myself. I don't help on entries anymore. Took too much time away from school, and now I've got a job, too. I still get on the forums a lot to keep in touch with friends, though it's mostly new friends. A lot of my old friends left, rarely post, etc., so it's really good to see you return!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!