Forums / General

191,075 total conversations in 5,240 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
Just answer this for me, please

Last posted Feb 02, 2013 at 04:32PM EST. Added Feb 02, 2013 at 03:41PM EST
9 conversations with 6 participants

Why do i get all these downvotes? I just post, 0 to -1, -1 to -2.
It’s bothering me. I thought we overcome this.
sorry to sound mean, but really.

Last edited Feb 02, 2013 at 03:42PM EST
Feb 02, 2013 at 03:41PM EST
Quote

Finally kid, you finally realize that you have not been wise with your posting. I’ve already told you multiple times in the past to think, before you post. Remember to not to be bothersome to other users. Finally stay on topic, and not say anything that can possible earn yourself a downvote.

Feb 02, 2013 at 03:55PM EST
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

Finally kid, you finally realize that you have not been wise with your posting. I’ve already told you multiple times in the past to think, before you post. Remember to not to be bothersome to other users. Finally stay on topic, and not say anything that can possible earn yourself a downvote.

I followed your advice, yet it doesn’t really work.
I don’t mean to start a flame, It just gets really annoying when the first post they see they hit the minus button without even reading.

Feb 02, 2013 at 04:00PM EST
Quote

Ignore Ann’s condescending “kid” comment. He maintains a delusion of importance.

Also you just have a case of “New Faggotry”. You’ve not proven yourself to have anything to contribute or give to community, and have made several useless threads.

Feb 02, 2013 at 04:02PM EST
Quote

Notes: I am used to bronies, as long as they don’t spam or flame.
I make threads to chat, not to flood.
I really have changed.
People, really.
Just listen.

Feb 02, 2013 at 04:14PM EST
Quote

Cale wrote:

Ignore Ann’s condescending “kid” comment. He maintains a delusion of importance.

Also you just have a case of “New Faggotry”. You’ve not proven yourself to have anything to contribute or give to community, and have made several useless threads.

I call him kid because he is 10.
Not because he is under me or anything like that. I regard everyone on equal terms.
I’m calling him kid because it is true, and his actual age is 10.

Last edited Feb 02, 2013 at 04:25PM EST
Feb 02, 2013 at 04:14PM EST
Quote

This whole thing was an overreaction from both sides. It all started after you (admittedly) made a couple of mistakes when you joined. Things like dream general and friend code general didn’t get off to a good start, despite having potential and (in the case of dream general) getting back on topic. And having a soiled personality doesn’t help in the future, when you made some better threads. However, instead of moving ahead and trying to improve, things like this popped up. You lost your temper, and to be honest, I can’t say I blame you. If someone hits you often, you’ll probably fight back eventually. Sure there were people like me and even Nair (rest his perma-banned soul) that gave you advice, but it was still mainly negative. I have noticed that you have gotten better, and it’s possible to make a change (Ann is a good example). Just try and avoid losing your temper, and try to make good impression, and you’ll be fine. I feel for ya, I do, but threads like this aren’t a solution.

Last edited Feb 02, 2013 at 04:22PM EST
Feb 02, 2013 at 04:22PM EST
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

I call him kid because he is 10.
Not because he is under me or anything like that. I regard everyone on equal terms.
I’m calling him kid because it is true, and his actual age is 10.

Bleh.

I think I’ll lock this and suggest you take Cale’s and Ann’s advice. Once you’ve “proven” yourself, your posts will get neutral or positive scores.

One thing to add is “Don’t make threads saying that karma bothers you.” It won’t help you win any support. If you have any other questions, then ask me or other users you trust. I promise that the KYM forumgoers are a good community, and better in many ways than the brony communities at large (I say that as a brony myself,) but there are certainly different standards.

Finally, if you’re younger than 13, don’t tell anyone…that’s grounds for me to permaban on the spot. Just say you’re 13.


Go away, Taryn.

Last edited Feb 02, 2013 at 04:32PM EST
Feb 02, 2013 at 04:32PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!