Forums / Discussion / General

232,908 total conversations in 7,790 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Legend of Korra General 2: Electric Benderloo

Last posted Mar 29, 2013 at 04:29PM EDT. Added Mar 28, 2013 at 06:58PM EDT
15 posts from 10 users

i heard book two is going to be titled spirit, which is supposed to be about korra discovering her spiritual side. also it might include the other siblings of tenzin. cant wait for it to come out.

Chris wrote:

Mai waifu <3

I think you'll need to fight Asami for her. And also me. And her seven evil ex-boyfriends. And also the entire internet.

At least you have a long weekend coming up.

Shouldn't this be in general? Anyways, I'm pretty excited for this. Id imagine we will really get a good glimpse of the spirit world in this season. Also, remember when I predicted everything about Amon and Tarlok being brothers, Yakone being the dad, and Amon using blood bending only half way through the season? I'm awesome, I know.

With Korra having access to the avatar state, the new big bad evil guy must be something more powerful than any bender in order to be a serious threat.

Papa Coolface wrote:

With Korra having access to the avatar state, the new big bad evil guy must be something more powerful than any bender in order to be a serious threat.

Yeah, I didnt like the whole "BAM, you have the avatar state now. Problem solved." thing, but i recognise its importance in keeping season two from becomin a teen drama. If Korra didnt get her bending back, then they wouldnt be able to resolve any the annoying teen love trangle, since she would be busy being chronically depressed, and unable to resolve her other emotional issues. All of season 2 would have comprised of moping, and TEEN ANGST.

I really hope they handle the shipping better this season, since I think we can all agree that it kind of sucked last time around. I also hope they develop Bolin's character beyond "goofy guy/comic relief" schtick they had him on last season. He deserves better than that. And of course, there's also the question of how they're going to keep Asami around…

Basically, they really need to refine their storytelling if they want to keep everyone happy.

Why do we have a general 2? Wasn't the first general featured so it wouldn't auto-lock?

I am surprised the new season is coming out so soon, I thought it wasn't supposed to come back until the fall! Grr why did it have to start right when I'm starting my new job and won't be sitting around the house like a lazy bum looking at Korra and pony art all day!

As many have speculated, I think this new season will be about Korra's spiritual side/avatar state. I would really love to see her enter the Spirit World, because that was one of the most interesting parts of the series in the original series.

I'm hoping for some nice character development too. One complaint I had about the first season of LoK was that the characters seemed to have little to no character development in the main 4 for the sake of moving the Amon story along. Speaking of Amon, any speculation on what the new big bad of the season will be like? Maybe it's because I loved Azula so much, but I'm hoping for a woman this season.

And now, I must go and watch the entirety of season 1 all over again!

Crimson Locks wrote:

Why do we have a general 2? Wasn't the first general featured so it wouldn't auto-lock?

I am surprised the new season is coming out so soon, I thought it wasn't supposed to come back until the fall! Grr why did it have to start right when I'm starting my new job and won't be sitting around the house like a lazy bum looking at Korra and pony art all day!

As many have speculated, I think this new season will be about Korra's spiritual side/avatar state. I would really love to see her enter the Spirit World, because that was one of the most interesting parts of the series in the original series.

I'm hoping for some nice character development too. One complaint I had about the first season of LoK was that the characters seemed to have little to no character development in the main 4 for the sake of moving the Amon story along. Speaking of Amon, any speculation on what the new big bad of the season will be like? Maybe it's because I loved Azula so much, but I'm hoping for a woman this season.

And now, I must go and watch the entirety of season 1 all over again!

Alright, so the old thread totally isn't locked. I thought only stickied threads were lock proof. My bad.

I suggest we take this conversation to the old thread.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!