Forums / General

191,323 total conversations in 5,252 threads

+ New Thread

Anon having a heart?

Last posted Nov 21, 2009 at 08:41PM EST. Added Nov 20, 2009 at 05:06PM EST
25 conversations with 12 participants

MadV is a youtuber I discovered. I think it’s anon, or V stands for Vendetta which is easy to understand if you’ve seen the movie or get the message.

Link

So, what do you think?

Nov 20, 2009 at 05:06PM EST

He’s talking in German. Using my handy dashboard translator widget, this is what he’s saying: Anonymous? With heart? That does not happen. Ever!
That’s pretty much true.

Nov 20, 2009 at 05:41PM EST

The problem is at the soul of Anon: It sees itself as both Merciless and Intelligent. Most of the time these characteristics don’t conflict, however on rare occasion they do. This is that time.

Nov 20, 2009 at 06:10PM EST

Actually, quite a bit of what goes on in raids is done in the name of some kind of cause. The term “moralfag” comes to mind, excuse the chanspeak.

In Project Chanology, there are those who are really dedicated to the cause of fighting Scientology. These people are often labeled Moralfags by whatever other Anons are just doing it for the lulz.

That’s kind of why you can’t look at all of Anonymous as one cohesive entity. It’s made up of a lot of different people.

Nov 20, 2009 at 06:16PM EST

I also want to be clear that I’m just making an observation, and not saying what’s right or wrong, just what happens.

Nov 20, 2009 at 06:17PM EST

As far as I can tell, this guy has no affiliation with Anonymous.

Nov 20, 2009 at 08:12PM EST

I don’t do Anon work as often as some others, but I need to go to the Partyvan Wiki about some rAIDS. Seeya.

Nov 20, 2009 at 08:18PM EST

@Redspear:
The mask (in this context) seems to be more indicative of V from V for Vendetta than Anonymous.
Alternatively, it could just be him wanting to remain unidentified. Not likely considering the types of videos he makes.

Nov 20, 2009 at 08:22PM EST

Anon having a heart? This is blasphemy! This is madness!

Nov 20, 2009 at 08:33PM EST

Lol 4 derailment of topic. Anonymous with a heart Impossible! Anon is Evil and moronic. Not that smarts make you evil or not… and no THIS IS PATRICK!!!

Nov 21, 2009 at 08:41PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!