Last posted Dec 24, 2009 at 12:47AM EST. Added Nov 25, 2009 at 09:25PM EST
92 posts from 39 users

click this
take quiz
post results
????
PROFIT

You are 74% 4chan material.

You're an average 4channer – far from being a newfag, with plenty of knowledge of our subculture and various memes, and the potential to be downright hilarious at times. Yet you've managed to keep a few shreds of your sanity, and aren't the out-of-hand Anonymous that makes it to those news reports. In other words, you are the best kind of 4channer.

How 4chan are you?
Take More Quizzes

Hector will always be more 4chan that I'll ever be. He's a freak on that site. >.>

You are 70% 4chan material.

You're an average 4channer – far from being a newfag, with plenty of knowledge of our subculture and various memes, and the potential to be downright hilarious at times. Yet you've managed to keep a few shreds of your sanity, and aren't the out-of-hand Anonymous that makes it to those news reports. In other words, you are the best kind of 4channer.

How 4chan are you?
Take More Quizzes

You are 79% 4chan material.

How 4chan are you?
Take More Quizzes

You are 69% 4chan material.

How 4chan are you?
Take More Quizzes

Real Genius knows what he's talking about. I've memorized the Cyrillic alphabet (and the Greek one, but that's a different story) so I kind of get the gist of what's being talked about here without using any online translator.

Though, I had to use a translator to create this just for the lulz:

Они должны делать матери способом instain> Кто убил их babbys. becuse эти младенец frigth наклоняю назад она была на эту новость mroing матери в АР, который убил трех своих детей. они берут на себя три младенец обратно в Нью-Йорке слишком леди остальные мои пары являются с отцом, который потерял свою chrilden, я truley Извините за много

@jostin
They should do mothers by way instain> Who the baby frigth has killed them babbys. becuse these incline back it was on this news mroing mothers in АР which has killed three children. They incur three baby back in New York too lady other my pairs are with the father who has lost the chrilden, I truley Excuse for many

You are 97% 4chan material.

You are the true face of 4chan. You're the type of person who finds racist jokes and sick humor hilarious, raids CoS, makes personal army requests whenever you see someone you dislike on Youtube, gets off to 5-year-olds, and calls Gamestop at 3 AM to ask for Battletoads. You scare me… and yet, I love you.

How 4chan are you?
Take More Quizzes

You are 100% 4chan material.

You are the true face of 4chan. You're the type of person who finds racist jokes and sick humor hilarious, raids CoS, makes personal army requests whenever you see someone you dislike on Youtube, gets off to 5-year-olds, and calls Gamestop at 3 AM to ask for Battletoads. You scare me… and yet, I love you.

How 4chan are you?
Take More Quizzes

And of course, all the bottom buttons will get you this. ^^

You are 38% 4chan material.

You're still a newfag. LURK THE F--- MOAR. If you're not a sicko, we can't help that (at least not by trying), but you could at least learn more about us. I suggest you start with some random browsing on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Yaaaay! :D

You are 38% 4chan material.

You're still a newfag. LURK THE F--- MOAR. If you're not a sicko, we can't help that (at least not by trying), but you could at least learn more about us. I suggest you start with some random browsing on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

I think I'm actually proud that I'm not some crazy, sick person.

You are 91% 4chan material.

How 4chan are you?
Take More Quizzes

I'm 12 years old and what is this? (srsly, i am 12)
I guess that means im on 4chan too much

You are 95% 4chan material.

How 4chan are you?
Take More Quizzes

Meh.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!