Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,828 total conversations in 4,533 threads

+ New Thread

Post your avatar self

Last posted Dec 31, 2009 at 09:55PM EST. Added Nov 30, 2009 at 10:23PM EST
27 posts from 11 users

Could you supply preexisting derivatives of this meme if it really is one, along with some sites where it has appeared? It would greatly help you if you can find any ones not made by us. I'll critique later on when you supply. For now…

I personally can't get to /b/ to do it.
BUT if you give them tits in exchange for "Draw yourself" group pics you will got tons of them.
Dibs on making this entry when it is decided to be a meme.

It's not so much that we decide for it to be a meme. We've got to be able to observe the meme in the wild.
Screengrabs of it in threads would be a good start. I'm actually on /b/ quite often but I haven't seen this outside of this thread. Also a google search for "post your avatar self" is depressing. This thread is the top result. That's not to say that this image doesn't get posted on /b/. Just that there isn't enough evidence of it yet, and that if it has a name it probably goes by something else.

After seeing this thread I started noticing this meme on /b/ but I still haven't seen a unique name for it. Yes I think it is a meme, but so far I don't have much to go on.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!