Forums / Discussion / General

233,053 total conversations in 7,793 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Musicians thread

Last posted May 24, 2014 at 08:33AM EDT. Added May 22, 2014 at 12:07PM EDT
14 posts from 11 users

Are there any members on the forum who make their own music? If so i would like for this to be the place for you guys to share it/get feedback/help each other out.

Any type of music as long as it yours.

Dont be a dick if giving a critique(always be constructive)

None of that Real instruments vs. Electronic stuff please.

Mine: https://soundcloud.com/earlgreymusic https://soundcloud.com/deadbeat-demon

Cronus wrote:

But I do play in an orchestra on the clarinet, I don't know if that's anything special.

Dont worry it counts!

Orchestras are cool yo, that clarinet could take you places.

Last edited May 22, 2014 at 03:47PM EDT

I write my own classical music, mainly for the piano. I actually had a piano playing thread on this site that I kind of forgot about.

I play songs on both the guitar and piano, songs like Numb by Linkin Park, 21 Guns by Green day, and Still Alive from Portal and Ezio's Family from Assassin's Creed respectively, but hell I can never write my own music. It's really a question to me how on Earth do real musicians manage to make their own songs.

@Precious Roy
Your music sure is something. I like it. I'm no real musician, but from the point of view of a member of an audience, I'm impressed. Much better than a lot of bands in my high school battle of the bands with no synchronization.

I played trumpet in marching band, but I always hated it so I quit when I left high school.

Now I consume large amounts of music every day and lack the ability to make it myself.

Last edited May 24, 2014 at 12:48AM EDT

@Precious Roy your music sounds like it could be in an 80s movie, with hella fighting

@skully mann High Lands is really nice and anthemic sounding, the kick sounded a bit weak in the main part tho, the BEP/Chris Brown mashup is awesome, i downloaded it

@Patrick these are pretty good for 30 minutes worth of work yo

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!