Forums / Discussion / General

232,904 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

A Husbando Thread

Last posted Jul 31, 2014 at 11:58PM EDT. Added Jul 19, 2014 at 08:43AM EDT
26 posts from 21 users

The sad thing about this site is that no one has been graced with the knowledge of the superiority of Bertholdt-chan. I mean look at him

And then these tasteless users make the colossal make mistake of actually mocking him. Mocking him. Like, what the hell? How is it that I'm the only one around here who actually has taste in fictional characters?

Please don't even think about comparing your shit husbandos to Griffith; there's no way they can even come close to his greatness. Pic related. It's my husbando.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

If you are a dude participating in this thread then you are gay.

I fail to see the problem here.

Mine:

Just statin' facts.

DCS WORLD wrote:

If you are a dude participating in this thread then you are gay.

My husbando is dio brando.

I seem to be getting negative karma because of this post which i find funny because it is as if they are saying.

"F*** YOU I'M NOT GAY!!"

To those who gave me dislikes, you're gay son.

DCS WORLD wrote:

I seem to be getting negative karma because of this post which i find funny because it is as if they are saying.

"F*** YOU I'M NOT GAY!!"

To those who gave me dislikes, you're gay son.

Because no one knows my sexual orientation better than a stranger on the internet.

Twenty-One wrote:

The sad thing about this site is that no one has been graced with the knowledge of the superiority of Bertholdt-chan. I mean look at him

And then these tasteless users make the colossal make mistake of actually mocking him. Mocking him. Like, what the hell? How is it that I'm the only one around here who actually has taste in fictional characters?

Well he has something in common with this asshole

So I have my reasons for hating him

Last edited Jul 31, 2014 at 11:59PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!