Forums / Discussion / General

232,906 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

How do I easily gain 100+ subs on YouTube?

Last posted Aug 27, 2014 at 01:30AM EDT. Added Aug 26, 2014 at 08:16PM EDT
16 posts from 15 users

I've had my YouTube channel since Feburary, and I currently only have 17 subscribers, and the quality my videos aren't that great. I originally joined for fun, but I've always been itching to actually get my videos out there. Now, my goal since before I started was to get 100+ subs, and I'm almost 1/5 there, but I'm worrying that the reason why my videos aren't getting out there are due to the quality. I'd buy the full version of Bandicam to record stuff on my PC, when I can(I heard it's about $10. Please let this be true.), and I'd buy a good video editing software like Sony Vegas, if I had the money(I don't have that kind of money). Because of this, I'm stuck with shitty videos that get me nowhere, and a lot of them have ugly watermarks on them. If by any chance, there is a way for someone like me that can't afford a $500 video editor to actually improve my videos, and reach the 100 sub mark, then how would I be able to do it?

Upload shameless webcam LPs of Happy Wheels. Put pictures of Niki Minaj's ass into the thumbnails of your videos to provide for clickbait, and therefore easy views.

Last edited Aug 26, 2014 at 08:20PM EDT

You will want some ACTUAL capture software, or even a Capture Card like the Live Gamer Portable. If this is something you want you will have to dish out the extra bucks for those and perhaps a Microphone as well.

As for Video Editing Software, Sony Vegas is the absolute best you can get but it is pricy. Actually do research on what programs you can use to avoid compression issues.

And finally, post videos on a schedule. If you have a steady stream of content you will likely get some attention from it.

Dr. Chill wrote:

I've had my YouTube channel since Feburary, and I currently only have 17 subscribers, and the quality my videos aren't that great. I originally joined for fun, but I've always been itching to actually get my videos out there. Now, my goal since before I started was to get 100+ subs, and I'm almost 1/5 there, but I'm worrying that the reason why my videos aren't getting out there are due to the quality. I'd buy the full version of Bandicam to record stuff on my PC, when I can(I heard it's about $10. Please let this be true.), and I'd buy a good video editing software like Sony Vegas, if I had the money(I don't have that kind of money). Because of this, I'm stuck with shitty videos that get me nowhere, and a lot of them have ugly watermarks on them. If by any chance, there is a way for someone like me that can't afford a $500 video editor to actually improve my videos, and reach the 100 sub mark, then how would I be able to do it?

From my limited experience using CamStudio, that should suit your needs just fine. It's a little… rickety, but usually it works just fine, and there's no watermark on the footage.
Also, if you're desperate to accomplish this goal, and I mean really desperate, you could pander to the lowest common denominator and shove some tits on the watermarks of your videos. But be warned, that's like the Youtube equivalent of selling your soul.

0.9999...=1 wrote:

From my limited experience using CamStudio, that should suit your needs just fine. It's a little… rickety, but usually it works just fine, and there's no watermark on the footage.
Also, if you're desperate to accomplish this goal, and I mean really desperate, you could pander to the lowest common denominator and shove some tits on the watermarks of your videos. But be warned, that's like the Youtube equivalent of selling your soul.

I tired using CamStudio. I needed some .dll file that snuck a virus in to my PC withhout the virus detection knowing. My main problem is finding a cheap alternative to Sony Vegas that works almost as well.

Add something controversial in your title (i.e: I FIGHT RACISTS IN TF2????) even when nothing actually happens relating to the title.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!