Forums / Discussion / General

233,032 total conversations in 7,791 threads

+ New Thread

Bionicle 2015 GET HYPE THREAD: for real this time ediiton

Last posted Oct 09, 2014 at 02:32PM EDT. Added Sep 14, 2014 at 01:03AM EDT
13 posts from 9 users

Just… Just read this
Tall Deer: Image found on Lego's server confirmed as Bionicles next product page thumbnail
Deserving of an update to our Bionicle page perhaps?

Patrick Star 3D Real wrote:

Finally!
I hope they go back to the classic simpler peices becasue those were cool.

Am I the only one who prefers Hero Factory pieces? To be honest, I liked both about the same. Bionicle was a decent amount better actually, but I still liked Hero Factory, and the 2.0 system was one of the best parts. (Even though I liked 1.0 a lot as well.) To me I just find it easier to be creative with the Hero Factory system if you're into that kind of stuff and also the pieces are more durable and easier to put together. Bionicle joints were a pain in the ass to snap together. As a kid I bruised my fingers trying to get those things to snap together. Also, tons of my old Bionicles are broken beyond repair because of joint damage since the pieces were kind of flimsy. My oldest Hero Factory 2.0 sets are still going and don't seem like they're going to break anytime soon. Well, that's all just my opinion.

So, yeah, looks like we got confirmation, descriptions, hi res pics, and an exclusive that almost no one will be able to get a hold of now

Still, a little worried about some things already. Hopefully it's not going to be a big change in things like Teen Titans vs Teen Titans Go!

I'll buy them for the parts no matter what though

Last edited Oct 09, 2014 at 02:33PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!